BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey black team! Love u guys! Super busy. Be back later!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    just fixed an egg sandwich for my strappin' hunk of a football playin' son-- only for him to spit the first bite out, saying the egg was undercooked-- he's a total *kitten* when it comes to egg white. (don't tell him I said that)

so, what did I do? Let him throw the whole egg/sausage/cheese on an English muffin in the trash? God forbid-- that would be too sensible.

I ate the whole greasy thing for my lunch-- since I'd already had breakfast--

No more food until dinner-- ha-- 8 hours from now--

Idiot!

Marla!- 8 hours? You are eating every 3 or 4 hours.... riiiiigghhhhhtttt? Eat some veges with little calories, but eat SOMETHING before 8 hours.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Lori-- it's all good-- I was joking.

I had a banana a little bit ago--
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!!

I have been one busy girl today. I started primering the kitchen walls at 10 am. (they are pink by the way) primered everything, painted 3 walls (toasted coconut) and 6 hours later self.com said I have burned 1500.26 calories. um if I have then I'm not eating them all and if I haven't then I don't need to worry about it!! haha. I am planning on finishing the kitchen and the hall way to the girls rooms tonight and then the real hard stuff starts. The livingroom!! Hubs also thought that I was going to be able to do this all by myself. He said to me " I thought this was your project!" and I said "yeah if the living room walls weren't 15 feet high then I would be able too!" JERK!!!

anyways off to spend some time with the chicklets!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Where oh where is my black team, what yesterday was weigh in and now no one is here???

HELLO???

Well. looks like you answered your own question:laugh: :laugh:

Weigh in is no fun for me!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Whew! Marla, so glad you ate a nanner.

Jeannie- weigh in's really aren't fun for many of us :tongue: Even for me if the scale is down a little it's bitter sweet. Already saw that number... then blew it.. now doing it again. It loses a lot of the excitement the second time around. Now when the numbers go below 151.... then we're talking baby!

Edit: Wish this thing had spell check.... I can spell ok, but my typing has issues at times.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hey guys,

The photographer website has pictures up. Link is below.

Just click on the link for the Fireman Triathlon and search for me by my BIB number which is 194

http://www.capstonephoto.com/

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hey guys,

Just click on the link for the Fireman Triathlon and search for me by my BIB number which is 194

Freaking amazing Andrew!! I am so very very proud of you!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Whew! Marla, so glad you ate a nanner.

Jeannie- weigh in's really aren't fun for many of us :tongue: Even for me if the scale is down a little it's bitter sweet. Already saw that number... then blew it.. now doing it again. It loses a lot of the excitement the second time around. Now when the numbers go below 151.... then we're talking baby!

Edit: Wish this thing had spell check.... I can spell ok, but my typing has issues at times.

:laugh: @ the spell/type!!

I LOL sometimes when I read back what I wrote!!

Lori, for the 1st time in 20 years I didnt hate the vacation pictures, or yell at ppl for snapping a shot of me. I had a great time and felt comfortable in my bathing suit!!

048-1.jpg

083.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    083.jpg

Jeannie you know I love you but we can't have pics like this up on our thread!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

that red soxs flag needs to go!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    083.jpg

Jeannie you know I love you but we can't have pics like this up on our thread!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

that red soxs flag needs to go!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mmmm hmmm. What she said. :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Andrew and Jeannie- love the pictures! Andrew, you look awesome. Jeannie, so happy you didn't shy away from the camera. I think you are very photogenic!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hi again!!!

I am so tired that I couldn't even finish the kitchen I have like 1/8 left but my arm hurts so so so bad! 7.5 hours of painting is crappy!! maybe I will finish the kitchen and hallway tomorrow and start the rest on sunday!!

Hope everyone is having a great night!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Hi again!!!

I am so tired that I couldn't even finish the kitchen I have like 1/8 left but my arm hurts so so so bad! 7.5 hours of painting is crappy!! maybe I will finish the kitchen and hallway tomorrow and start the rest on sunday!!

Hope everyone is having a great night!

Painting! Bluh! I completely understand. It will look great when it's done, just keep reminding yourself.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I gotta work 6 more hours tomorrow and then it will be party time! Almost everything is about done thank God! I gotta pick up the cake tomorrow after I leave work and get some more balloons and then come home and get a shower and get ready. I am gonna have a great evening and not worry about a thing! I hope you are all doing great!

Andrew-loved the pics! You look great!

Jeannie-Your new pics are great too! You look awesome!

Sam-I bet your house looks great too! And look at all the calories you are burning!

Hello to everyone else! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey guys,

Aw, they gave you a bib? That's so sweet-- how did they know you drool?

Bwahahahaha--

okay-- maybe not so funny-- just beasted my run, and I'm a bit punchy.
    (for you aged folks out there, "beasting your run is a good thing." )

Jeannie-- awesome pictures with your friend-- you're radiant.

Gots ta split--

Ciao bambinos!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yo Andrew-- all joking aside-- I just checked out the pictures--

You are incredible-- the change is amazing-- you are so lean-- what an amazing transformation, and I am privileged to be part of it--

Wow-- you are THE man, my friend--

:heart: to you from one proud teammate in New Jersey--
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    morning all!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Good morning! Trying to figure out what to get into today..... oh the possibilities. Have a good one!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Morning sam!

Keep up the good work on the painting! I don't envy the task. I won't even get off my butt and clean the garage.

*note- see marla I said butt. All your hard work is paying off.