BLACK TEAM!!

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Told Jay that I was coming down for the race and said that I hope I get the chance to get a pic with him and Mark and he said definately and that Maggie, Jen, Jenni and Amanda from their season will also be there and that Trent, Roger and Tom from season six will most likley be running as well. It's gonna be like a biggest loser fest. should be fun!

lol
    :drinker:

They are so lucky to meet you!!! :drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Told Jay that I was coming down for the race and said that I hope I get the chance to get a pic with him and Mark and he said definately and that Maggie, Jen, Jenni and Amanda from their season will also be there and that Trent, Roger and Tom from season six will most likley be running as well. It's gonna be like a biggest loser fest. should be fun!

lol

They are so lucky to meet you!!! :drinker:

I agree with Jeannie. they are the lucky ones to meet you. Having done all you have while continuing with life. 47b20s0.gif
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Just returned from the most glorious run-- my friends, who could not be cheered on such a beautiful day. Temperature in the low 70s, sun beginning to set, breezy-- OH EM GEE.

I set out on a different course, since it's still daylight. New route, new challenges. I ran 2 miles before succumbing to the steady incline of the new route. :noway: Wow.

Walked 1/4 mile, ran another 1/4, walked 1/2, ran another mile and then walked the final 1/2 mile home--

Total 4.5 miles, 1.25 of them walked-- I'll take it.

I could have run more, but the walk proved so glorious-- kids throwing baseballs with their dads, the smell of barbeque grills, sounds of Labor Day parties-- it was just so peaceful, breezy and lovely, I enjoyed the walk before my final running portion. All in all, satisfied with the effort. I was gone a blissful hour--

Meatloaf and mashed taters for din-din-- house smells grand.

Sending abundant love to you all-- I hope you all know how much you mean to me-- I thought of you all on my run, and how we have taken this journey together this year-- such fun, such memories, such relationships we've built-- :heart: :heart: you all.

Later--
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good evening Fellow Teammates and Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was terrific! The birthday party went great! Almost everyone we invited showed up! The food was sooo awesome and nobody ate that much dessert but the drinking was plentiful! :drinker: And not water. But we had a totally wonderful time with great friends and family and that is what matters most to me. Some people took some pics and I got a couple but I have to get up with some of my friends and get some pictures from them. I am usually the photographer but this time I just chilled and had a great time and took only a few pics of course. I may regret that later but the memories will last forever! I ate way too much dessert today and am hoping soon that my mom will throw the rest out or something because I don't believe I want anymore. This will be the week I start back on my "diet".

Thanks to everyone that wondered how my party went. Like I said it was freaking Awesome!

Andrew-It is so great you are gonna meet some of the contestants on the Biggest Loser. That is so great! But I agree with the others here, they are gonna be lucky to meet you!

Hope you are all doing great!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Thanks friends.

You guys are all so sweet to me!

Marla- That sounds like a wonderful run. The sights, the weather and the smells. Awesome. I'm so glad you had such a good run!.

Well unfortunately I am working in the morning so off to bed for me.

P.S. Hi Bobbi!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Just returned from the most glorious run-- my friends, who could not be cheered on such a beautiful day. Temperature in the low 70s, sun beginning to set, breezy-- OH EM GEE.

I set out on a different course, since it's still daylight. New route, new challenges. I ran 2 miles before succumbing to the steady incline of the new route. :noway: Wow.

Walked 1/4 mile, ran another 1/4, walked 1/2, ran another mile and then walked the final 1/2 mile home--

Total 4.5 miles, 1.25 of them walked-- I'll take it.

I could have run more, but the walk proved so glorious-- kids throwing baseballs with their dads, the smell of barbeque grills, sounds of Labor Day parties-- it was just so peaceful, breezy and lovely, I enjoyed the walk before my final running portion. All in all, satisfied with the effort. I was gone a blissful hour--

Meatloaf and mashed taters for din-din-- house smells grand.

Sending abundant love to you all-- I hope you all know how much you mean to me-- I thought of you all on my run, and how we have taken this journey together this year-- such fun, such memories, such relationships we've built-- :heart: :heart: you all.

Later--

:love:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    So everyone I was so excited about my bbq today until we called the people we are having it with and they say they wanna have it at 5pm well the first problem is I dont eat after 6 pm so thats hard for me. So I said oh well I will have my day today (meaning yesterday) I stayed within my calories deficet, still didnt go over goal weight, so today I am back on it.

My friends may be a little upset but I have been on this lifestyle for over a year now they should be used to it, we will still go to the bbq I just wont eat. Hope everyone has a safe and happy hoilday.

Oh by the way my husband is actually gonna go to the gym with me, yay yay yay thats a big step fro me because he never wants to go.
    Tamara
  • Marla64
    So everyone I was so excited about my bbq today until we called the people we are having it with and they say they wanna have it at 5pm well the first problem is I dont eat after 6 pm so thats hard for me. So I said oh well I will have my day today (meaning yesterday) I stayed within my calories deficet, still didnt go over goal weight, so today I am back on it.

My friends may be a little upset but I have been on this lifestyle for over a year now they should be used to it, we will still go to the bbq I just wont eat. Hope everyone has a safe and happy hoilday.

Oh by the way my husband is actually gonna go to the gym with me, yay yay yay thats a big step fro me because he never wants to go.
    Tamara

yay for the hubster, Tamara....that should be fun!

Have a great day!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Hope everybody has a great Labor Day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn

P.S. Hi Bobbi!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Hi Batman!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Hope everybody has a great Labor Day!!! :flowerforyou:

You, too, Amanda....love the new pic w/the hubster!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Thanks Marla, I love it too, except I have no make-up on and have raccoon eyes. It has been a tiring week-end around here. :laugh: He hates it though, says why don't a up a good pic of me on there and I am like I don't have any, you take lousy pictures. :tongue: I don't think it is too bad though!

Sam, I hope you are recovering from all your painting. I have been cleaning and re-organizing chicken coops this week-end!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Ya'll see my new comment on the bottom of my ticker????
  • arewethereyet

This one??

Half Marathon Oct 3rd, 2009 and let me tell you I am going to kick *kitten*!!!!:glasses:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hey everyone!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member

This one??

Half Marathon Oct 3rd, 2009 and let me tell you I am going to kick *kitten*!!!!:glasses:

Tamara- I'm with Jeannie on that comment...but I have to admit that I'm getting nervous about mine too. Look at it this way, we are both about to do something that most wouldn't even try. That counts for a lot. No matter what, we are going to finish our respective races and we will deserve all of the pride and happiness we will feel because of it. :flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Hey everyone!!!

Hey yourself! Glad you had fun at your birhday party!
  • arewethereyet

This one??

Tamara- I'm with Jeannie on that comment...but I have to admit that I'm getting nervous about mine too. Look at it this way, we are both about to do something that most wouldn't even try. That counts for a lot. No matter what, we are going to finish our respective races and we will deserve all of the pride and happiness we will feel because of it. :flowerforyou:

:drinker: Here Here!!
  • jimswmn

This one??

:drinker: Here Here!!

Definitely have to agree with Jeannie and Shuntae, half of the preparation is all in your head. You can do it!!:flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,769 Member
    I think the fact that you folks are signing up for these half marathons is super! I'm happy running my 2 miles a few times a week. I should take some lessons on how to push for more!

The scale has been kind. It's slowly moving back down. I'm about a pound away from my lowest and then I can start being excited by the new numbers I see. These are old ones.

Hope everybody had a great day!
This discussion has been closed.