• musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    great pics, lori!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey-- heading out to run--

Arthritis really starting to flare-- I hope, hope, hope it doesn't get debilitating like in '06-- oh, my-- headed to a rheumatologist, then.

So far, it's confined to my shoulders, hands and left foot-- my toes begin to puff up like little sausages-- and oh, the pain. Interesting running through it--

Lovely psoriasis, too-- stress....gotta love it, eh? :noway:

Okay-- well, can the run-- time has passed since I began this-- Caleb is not cooperating at bedtime tonight. Not used to the new sleeping arrangements--

Whaddyagonnado?

Have a good night, all!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay my last post sounded like a whine fest and I am over it. I am going to get a solid 8 hours of sleep tonight, dreading weigh-in in the morning, and move on. My health is so much more important than I think because with a disabled hubby and my youngest there is nobody but me to take care of this family.

Loree, adorable pics, I can't believe she is one!

Marla, I love your family picture, beautiful family.

Tamara, thanks for your kind words, they meant alot to me.

Good night by dear black team!

Editted to add: Got a great walk in tonight! 40 minutes of pushing my baby in the stroller, wonderful!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    """"Let's go ladies-- no excuses. No whining. You either want to be in shape and lose this weight badly enough to fight through this, or you don't.

Only Y-O-U can do this for yourself, but you have to fight for it. You have to work for it."""""

BY MARLA

Thanks for the pep talk, Marla!!! :heart: you!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    """"Let's go ladies-- no excuses. No whining. You either want to be in shape and lose this weight badly enough to fight through this, or you don't.

Only Y-O-U can do this for yourself, but you have to fight for it. You have to work for it."""""

BY MARLA

:smooched: :smooched: Amanda!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Weigh in was mildly disappointing. I have really been working hard, I lost half a pound. Yeah, I know it's better than nothing, but....well, disappointing.

It's not like I expected to lose 5, just 1 whole pound, that's all. 1 whole stupid pound. I guess if I lost half a pound every week it would be 2 pounds a month. Really though! Remember when you could lose 2 pounds in a week? Ahhh, the days.

Hope the scale is kind to all of you. Wednesdays are my days I don't workout so hard, just go for a walk or two. I feel sorta bad taking today off since I didn't go Monday, but I think I'm going shopping, I need it. Retail therapy is the best!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good morning my team!

Figured I'd check in before I head off to work.

Amanda - I agree with marla. Stop pooping in your crabby pants and get to work.

Lori - just when I finally feel all right about not having another baby you have to go and post more "most adorable baby girl in the world pictures." she's so precious.

Anyway got ta get to work. Its gonna be a long day.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

BY MARLA

:smooched: :smooched: Amanda!!

:laugh: We all go there! That hole with the where all the middles of doughnuts go.........where there is no exercise and a pitty party is thrown for your arrival......

Thank goodness for my Black Team Pals to grab me by the hair.....er hand, and pull me from that hole when needed!!

I love you all!!:flowerforyou:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Lori - just when I finally feel all right about not having another baby you have to go and post more "most adorable baby girl in the world pictures." she's so precious.

That is my evil plan. (You're welcome, Beth. :wink: )
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

That is my evil plan. (You're welcome, Beth. :wink: )

My BF isn't going to let me talk to you guys anymore if you keep showing all these cute pictures of babies. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

Just wanted to check in and say hello this morning. The scale was freakishly nice to me this morning...I'm down 3.2 from last week and down about a half pound from my lowest...145.6. I didn't beleieve it, so I stepped on the thing 3 times. Yay for pre TOM bloating going away! And skipping the sweets and junk food probably didn't hurt my cause. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • annaliza
    Options
    Lori, your baby is beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting those pics...I really enjoyed seeing them.

I HATE MY SCALE *gives the scale the finger*

Ok, so now I've gained 3.5 lbs after increasing/changing up my workouts, watching everything I ate, drinking more water,,,,I just don't get it!!!!! I work out 6 days a week now!! WTF! Maybe I need to try Weight Watchers. Maybe points will work better for me...I don't know.

I'm frustrated...as you can tell.

I would like to try maintenance cals for a week but have been afraid to do so. What if I gain weight? I mean, I've gained weight eating 1200 cals plus exercise cals, why shouldn't I gain it with maint cals? What is maint cals, anyways? 1800 cals?

How do you know if your body is in starvation mode?
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Annaliza, HUGS!!! I am not sure what else to say!

My scale shows a gain of 1.5 lbs this week. I am getting ready to go ride my exercise bike. Next week we will show that stupid scale who is boss! POW+WOW as I karate chop the scale in two!!!!!

The 5k is this Saturday and I think I am getting nervous but excited.
  • annaliza
    Options
    Annaliza, HUGS!!! I am not sure what else to say!

My scale shows a gain of 1.5 lbs this week. I am getting ready to go ride my exercise bike. Next week we will show that stupid scale who is boss! POW+WOW as I karate chop the scale in two!!!!!

The 5k is this Saturday and I think I am getting nervous but excited.

Thanks for the hugs!! I'm with you on "Pow Wow-ing" the scale, too!!

Good luck on your 5k :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Lori-- how did I miss those pictures?

She's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Num num num!! Eating her up!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Just got back from a four mile wog and burnt 581 calories! :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team! Well the scale wasn't kind to me but of course I didn't figure it would be. I'm up 1.8 pounds from the other day. Guess that birthday crap didn't help and soft drinks too. Gotta get back on this thing NOW! Well my birthday present to me is to start working out again and to lose that junk food! Yay for those that keep losing and sorry for those that the skill was mean to! We can do this!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,936 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

That's all!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Good morning! i don't know how or why, but i'm down almost 2 pounds this week! i'm not going to question it, i'm just going with it
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

That's all!

Me too--

Scale? What scale?