BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jeannie2!

Congrats Jeannie1!

Dave put a new tire on our jogging stroller (it went flat about 2 weeks ago) so Harley and I finally got to do our walk. Our roads were just resurfaced so it was a much smoother ride too.

I've been really slacking on the excercise because I don't like working out inside. (Already not looking forward to winter.) When I slack on the eating or working out, I tend to not post much because I feel guilty. Dave and I have both just lost all motivation lately. After several weeks of not doing well, we're still only up a couple pounds each. I said we almost need to gain 10 pounds to kick our butts in gear. I gotta get back to it though because those few pounds are making me have to suck in to button my jeans in the mornings.

Get that bikini picture out, young lady-- you don't want to lose that, right?

Get 'er in gear, chick--

:smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hey black team! a few months ago i posted on a thread about my goal piece of clothing. it was the dress that i bought for my bachelorette party in 2005. i had lost about 25 lbs and thought if i only lose a few more i could wear it. well, i didn't lose, i actually gained a few and couldn't wear it. then i got pregnant, etc, etc...and ended up at 200 lbs for 2 1/2 years. i've been trying on the dress periodically throughout my weight loss and it always just looked wrong. anyway, i tried it on this morning and it fits!! :drinker:
    047-2.jpg
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Not much time to stay, but just wanted to say hi.

Crappy start to the morning...had an accident on my way to work and am dealing with the fun insurance people. Physically, I am fine. My head is a mess though. At least I am not stress eating. Quite the opposite, I don't have an appetite. Ugh.
  • annaliza
    Options
    Beth, you look great in your pic!!! Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:

Jeanie, way to go!!!!!!

Shuntae, congrats to you too!!

Just checking in with my team! I'm looking forward to the weekend. Going to the gym after work tonight since I missed Monday.

Now...if only it were 4:00 pm :wink:

Hope everyone is well! :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    hey black team! a few months ago i posted on a thread about my goal piece of clothing. it was the dress that i bought for my bachelorette party in 2005. i had lost about 25 lbs and thought if i only lose a few more i could wear it. well, i didn't lose, i actually gained a few and couldn't wear it. then i got pregnant, etc, etc...and ended up at 200 lbs for 2 1/2 years. i've been trying on the dress periodically throughout my weight loss and it always just looked wrong. anyway, i tried it on this morning and it fits!! :drinker:
    047-2.jpg

Beth! You are beautiful! That dress was made for you! Congratulations!
  • ksproston
    Options

Crappy start to the morning...had an accident on my way to work and am dealing with the fun insurance people. Physically, I am fine. My head is a mess though. At least I am not stress eating. Quite the opposite, I don't have an appetite. Ugh.

Shuntae - Sorry about the accident. I'm so glad you're okay though. Hugs my friend.
  • ksproston
    Options
    Welcome Jeannie2!

Congrats Jeannie1!

Dave put a new tire on our jogging stroller (it went flat about 2 weeks ago) so Harley and I finally got to do our walk. Our roads were just resurfaced so it was a much smoother ride too.

I've been really slacking on the excercise because I don't like working out inside. (Already not looking forward to winter.) When I slack on the eating or working out, I tend to not post much because I feel guilty. Dave and I have both just lost all motivation lately. After several weeks of not doing well, we're still only up a couple pounds each. I said we almost need to gain 10 pounds to kick our butts in gear. I gotta get back to it though because those few pounds are making me have to suck in to button my jeans in the mornings.

Hi Lori - Meant to tell you earlier that you have a beautiful family. My oldest baby is 7 today. :cry: Where oh where has the time gone? Also have wanted to tell you that I love the name Harley. When we were pregnant with Emerson, Harley was a name I was pushing hard for. Harley Maree. DH wouldn't budge though so I moved on to pushing for Emerson Kate which he reluctantly agreed with.
  • ksproston
    Options
    Hello BLACK TEAM!
    My name is Jeannie aka Tamara's sister in law. I started all this August 27th. Been feeling fantastic everyday. Very self motivated too! :wink:
    Well, this website's been helping alot. My starting weight was 238, I am now down to 228. I want to be at 150 as soon as possible. I hope you all welcome me with open arms, haha.

Thank You!
    Jeannie

Welcome Jeannie! Great job on your progress thus far!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    047-2.jpg

Wait till Batman sees you-- vavavaVOOM!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    047-2.jpg

ditto on what marla said. Careful in that dress or you might end up with baby #3!! hahahaha:wink::wink:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone

TGIF says it all.

Got the baby tonight yay, I think I am gonna have a bbq tomorrow with my friends tomorrow my house my time what time I want it not everyone else. Went to the gym this morning boy my abs are killing me did 45 minutes on elepitcal also 530 calories burned, will walk when kiddies get home, they are tropper for going with me

Beth- Fabulous picture-love it love it love it

Shaunte- Sorry about the accident

Jeannie2- Welcome abaord sister

Jeannie- Howdy girl.

Renea- Glad you enjoyed your birthday, now get back to that gym with us

Andrew-???? Must be traveling still

Marla- Dont get those piggy wet and cold.!!!

Kati - I know what you mean where does the time go? My oldest will be 12 in Nov, and I just turned 30...YIKES

Lori- Its hard to believe they grown up so fast

Sam- when you get done painting your house I will give you my address!!!lol

ANYONE I missed sorry, hope all is well
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Glad to hear you are not physically hurt but take care of yourself so you don't stress out to to much.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

the way I am going I might never be done. I would have to charge an outrageous amount of money to have this as my job. I can do my house but all others are off limits.:laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    047-2.jpg

ditto on what marla said. Careful in that dress or you might end up with baby #3!! hahahaha:wink::wink:

Woah.....
    Call the baby sitter....I might have to take half a personal day and come home right now....
  • familygirl37167
    Options

the way I am going I might never be done. I would have to charge an outrageous amount of money to have this as my job. I can do my house but all others are off limits.:laugh:

awwww man guess it will have to stay they way it is (my house) because i am not doing it
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Everyone today is Sept 11, 2009.

8 years since the horrible days, I would like to send my prayers out to everyone

Where were you this time?

I was sitting outside with my toddlers at daycare while they played...One parent drove up and said teh world trade center just got hit with an airplane, we collected the children up took them inside and turned on radio. What a sad sad sad day.

I have a bunch of items from this day I am sure my children will have to write a paper on it sooner or later in school

Hope everyone has a great day
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Grrr... just lost the post I was typing!

Beth- you look great, shave your legs sister, saw hubby's comments, I know what you'll be doing tonight.

Shuntae- so sorry! Take care of yourself.

I have been busy this morning. Walked, kids to school, gym, Walmart, post office, hair cut. Still have a list 3 miles long to do before 2:30 when the kids start rolling home from school.

First on my list is the pool. It's developed a greenish tint since yesterday. Ooops. We've neglected it because nobody has bothered to use it! Amazing how fast the novelty wears off from March when they can first swim after the cooler winter until now. I don't feel like we got enough use out of it this year which is irritating cause that was the selling point for this house. Ahhh, anyway! Quoting Marla......Whatchagonnado?

2 hours and 15 minutes to run around like a crazy person and try and get stuff done. Gotta stop gabbing.

Just thinking good thing I took it easy today, then thought about it some more. 350 calories walking, 280 lifting, 295 walking again at gym. That's over 900 calories and easy? Lol.

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Have a good afternoon!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    047-2.jpg

Oh girl, you better watch out...you look HAWT! Don't forget to shave!