Good Morning Team!

That's all!

Me too--

Scale? What scale?

:laugh: I had to dust my scale off. That's NEVER happened before. :laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey Black Team! Scale was down almost 1/2 lb. I'll take it. Seems to be pretty good results based on what I'm seein'! Wow - maybe we can use those scales for target practice?? "Pull!" "Bam" smithereens :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    OMG !!!!! I'm in love !!!!!:heart: I just got back from my 1st ever Zumba class. I sooooo am going back. What a workout, what a sweat. I think I have found my second wind, or is that third, no fourth, anyway, I may have found that little extra boost to lose these final pounds. Plus, have fun in the process. :heart:

Lori...Love the pics

Marla....Great pic of family

Amanda....You can do it!

Jeannie, Kati, Beth, Andrew, Sam, Sarah, MT, Shuntae and the rest of this beautiful Black Team...Hi and keep on moving!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone!!

Sorry I have been MIA today I took it a lttle easy today with exersice I only burned 500 instead of 800. Wanna see what the scale says in the morning. The scale was kind still maintaining. I guess I should have let sam know, but wasnt home all day.

ANd after son got home from school we have been doing homework since, let me just inform you he gets home at 3:40 and its 7:50. UUUGGGGHHH MIDDLE SCHOOL BITES!!!!!

Maybe he understands his math a little better now.

I had my famous ground turkey tostada's for dinnner,, yyuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyy!!!

Goodnight everyone
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    What a day! I was busy, busy, busy, my brain has been go, go, go. I went over 7 hours without any food- not on purpose- by the time a very late dinner, which I hate to do, I was starved. I had so little to eat earlier in the day I don't think I went over calories but who wants to eat 800-900 calories at 7:30-8:00 at night? Not me! Oh well. Sometimes it's just the way the cookie crumbles. Whatever. Glad it's Wednesday and not Tuesday. :happy:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Morning black team!

hope everyone is having a good morning. I missed weight in yesterday because I was on the road so I will report to samantha today. Ticker is still moving. Slowly, but at least it's moving. I'm pretty happy now so if it takes a while to get there I'm not worried. I'm just gonna focus on being a stronger swimmer, better cyclist and faster runner. The rest will fall into place =)
    Anyway Have a great day everyone! I'm off today so I get to see aiden off on the bus and spend some quality time with DW and the little guy,

See ya later!
    :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted much lately but I have been lurking. We went and got Harley's 1 year pictures taken today. (She turned 1 last Thursday.) Here are 2 of my faves.

1year-1.jpg

1year-13.jpg

I never got to say

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    O BTW Lori, are you getting ready to do a side plank in that shot?? Man, is it bad that I always see and exercise everywhere I go?:laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot this last night. I bought a size 8 shorts when I was shopping! Half the size I used to wear. I also had on a size 6 and had it buttoned and zipped but it was still a little too tight for comfort. Someday maybe.

Here's my latest observation/discovery. Ok, I knew this, but maybe didn't realize it was this significant. I walk the same 3 miles every day in my development. Some days I haul *kitten*, some days I keep an ok pace but not necessarily pushing myself the hardest the entire time. I wear a HRM so these numbers aren't made up.

Yesterday I walked it in about 50 minutes, burned 210 calories. Today hubs and I pushed it hard, walked it in 45 minutes and I burned 350. That is a big difference! Not only did I finish 5 minutes faster, I burned an extra 140 calories.

Incentive to haul *kitten*....... (sorry for all the *kitten* talk Marla).
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot this last night. I bought a size 8 shorts when I was shopping! Half the size I used to wear. I also had on a size 6 and had it buttoned and zipped but it was still a little too tight for comfort. Someday maybe.

Here's my latest observation/discovery. Ok, I knew this, but maybe didn't realize it was this significant. I walk the same 3 miles every day in my development. Some days I haul *kitten*, some days I keep an ok pace but not necessarily pushing myself the hardest the entire time. I wear a HRM so these numbers aren't made up.

Yesterday I walked it in about 50 minutes, burned 210 calories. Today hubs and I pushed it hard, walked it in 45 minutes and I burned 350. That is a big difference! Not only did I finish 5 minutes faster, I burned an extra 140 calories.

Incentive to haul *kitten*....... (sorry for all the *kitten* talk Marla).

Eh-- it happens-- :wink:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Good Morning ya'll

The scale was kind to me this morning even since I only did 500 caloires burned yesterday, maybe I am pushing my body to much, because I only eat between 1200-1300 calories no matter if I burn 500 or 800 calories I am gonna burn 500 again today and then tomorrow go to the gym and then burn 800 change it up a bit.

I am fixin to go walking as soon as the baby gets here.

Andrew your ticker is gonna pass me soon.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team! It's back to work for me so everyone have a great day!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :glasses:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    :glasses:

Jeannie are you spying on us????
  • 72lori
    Options
    Good Morning ya'll

The scale was kind to me this morning even since I only did 500 caloires burned yesterday, maybe I am pushing my body to much, because I only eat between 1200-1300 calories no matter if I burn 500 or 800 calories I am gonna burn 500 again today and then tomorrow go to the gym and then burn 800 change it up a bit.

I am fixin to go walking as soon as the baby gets here.

Andrew your ticker is gonna pass me soon.

Tamara, if I only ate 1200 calories and burned 800 I would fall over! Make sure you are taking good care of yourself. Your dedication to it is awesome, but I gotta say, reading your posts makes me tired and now hungry.... :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Well I slack a lot usually one day a weekend I eat what I want with the family they get tired of me eating my own food, so I usually get doen to 145 so I have 5 pounds to play with if I ever go over 150, it may be cruical around here...lol

But thanks, alot of people say I am obsessed....MAYBE
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Presentation1-13.jpg
  • jeanniedreambtl
    Options
    Hello BLACK TEAM!
    My name is Jeannie aka Tamara's sister in law. I started all this August 27th. Been feeling fantastic everyday. Very self motivated too! :wink:
    Well, this website's been helping alot. My starting weight was 238, I am now down to 228. I want to be at 150 as soon as possible. I hope you all welcome me with open arms, haha.

Thank You!
    Jeannie
  • 72lori
    Options
    Welcome Jeannie2. By the looks of the stats from this week our team is dwindling and we sure could use some new life!