BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great comments!!!

Yes you are right half the preparation is in your head.

I can and I will suceed!!!!

Hope everyone has a great night and had a great Labor day

I just wanna toot my own horn, we went to our bbq I weighed my turkey tacos out and cheese and salsa and everything then walked out of the house forgetting them. Instead of giving in to well I forgot my tacos I will just have a cheeseburger I went to the store and bought me grilled talipia, it was yummy.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    awesome day hiking with the kids

that is all--

100_7319.jpg

Nite, my team!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    awesome day hiking with the kids

that is all--

100_7319.jpg

Nite, my team!

HEY! Who's that little skinny broad holding the leash?????

:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team!

Marla-That is an awesome pic of you and your family! Looks like you are all happy and healthy and having so much fun!!! You look great!

Tamara-You will do great in your Marathon! Don't think about it, just do it!!!!

Shuntae-I did have fun at my party but now I think it's time to get back into the swing of all things good for me! Thank you!!

Lori-You are doing great! And you will be where you want to soon and be very excited to see those new numbers! We have faith in you girl!

I hope everyone else is doing great!!! Have a great Tuesday ya'll!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Tamara- way to go signing up for the half!
    Marla-awesome pic. What a beautiful family!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Marla Love Love Love the picture and all the kids are precious.

I just got done at gym 750 calories burned yay me

eating my oatmeal and banana then cleaning my nasty house, the long weekend almost guarntees a dirty house on tuesday!!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a week-end. Family all went to a amusement park yesterday three hours from home, all but the youngest, 9 year old ended up with a head concussion, got home at 1 am, got in bed, phone rang at 2:20 am youngest has having seizures, grandma couldn't get them stopped, they are only a block from us, hopped in car and went to get her, gave her more meds, under control, brought her home at 2:35 am, she didn't want to go back to sleep, stayed up with her, she feel asleep, had to get up to wake head concussion child 10 minutes later, then youngest up, then had to wake child with head concussion, I average about 1 hour and 10 minutes of broken sleep last night.

I am so proud of myself though because I have did good eating so far all week-end, no pop at amusement park but did hit the kernel popcorn a little hard. I also swam and climbed something like 80 stairs twice to get to the top of the water slide so it is all good. I am proud of myself for not using food today to stay awake but actually realizing I needed to sit down and take some breaks today.

Renea, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday party!

Lori, I understand what you mean about not being happy because you already saw those numbers once, I am there and have 6 more pounds to lose before I can't say that anymore.

Andrew, Jeannie, Sam, Shuntae, Marla, Beth, Bobbie and everybody else I am forgetting - have a great rest of the week-end! :flowerforyou:

Amanda sorry to hear your going through all that, hope everything gets better and fast.

Jeannie you look fabulous!!!

Andrew when I get off work this afternoon I am gonna look at your pictures

Marla, you have been very very quiet this week

Beth, How was baby first few days of kindergarten???

Renea, I hope your having a blast of your lifetime.

Lori, Love the picture you look great

Well its 4:27 in the morning I just got weighing all my food for work today and I am gonna eat my oatmeal at work before I clock in since I get there 45 minutes early. I have already started on my water, I was THHHIIIRRRSSSTTTTYYYYY this morning.

I am so excited about our bbq I think I am gonna make potato salad. YUMMY.

Well everyone have a fabulous day!!!! I will

Amanda- thanks for the shout out!

Tamara-the first week of kindergarten got easier as it went on. at least he was only going half-days last week. of course i cried like a baby the first day that bus drove away with my baby on it, but after that, no problem. now this week he starts full days...this is causing me anxiety all over again. i just hope he doesn't get too tired/hungry/crabby, etc...he's NEVER been away from me that long and it's going to be every day! (he leaves on the bus at 8:10 and should get home around 4:00) if it were up to me i would just drive him to and from school everyday and cut out about 80 minutes from his school day (the bus ride takes about 40 each way), but he really wanted to take the bus and i want to give him the chance to become more independent and feel like a big kid. but the first time he says he doesn't like the bus, guess who's taking him off? lol. well, that's my kindergarten rant for now...aren't you glad you asked?...lol. How's kindergarten going for your little one?

Good morning Black team!! It's been a while since i posted, it's been a busy few weeks...swimming lessons, kindergarten, etc... still working out, still losing. I went to check out the local YMCA this morning and ended up signing up for a family membership. i have a feeling i'm going to be there alot (especially when the snow starts falling). got a good ride in on my bike pulling riley in the trailer. now off to shower and make lunch, and then my very first time being alone while he takes a nap :cry: have a good day, everyone! :heart:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a week-end. Family all went to a amusement park yesterday three hours from home, all but the youngest, 9 year old ended up with a head concussion, got home at 1 am, got in bed, phone rang at 2:20 am youngest has having seizures, grandma couldn't get them stopped, they are only a block from us, hopped in car and went to get her, gave her more meds, under control, brought her home at 2:35 am, she didn't want to go back to sleep, stayed up with her, she feel asleep, had to get up to wake head concussion child 10 minutes later, then youngest up, then had to wake child with head concussion, I average about 1 hour and 10 minutes of broken sleep last night.

I am so proud of myself though because I have did good eating so far all week-end, no pop at amusement park but did hit the kernel popcorn a little hard. I also swam and climbed something like 80 stairs twice to get to the top of the water slide so it is all good. I am proud of myself for not using food today to stay awake but actually realizing I needed to sit down and take some breaks today.

Renea, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday party!

Lori, I understand what you mean about not being happy because you already saw those numbers once, I am there and have 6 more pounds to lose before I can't say that anymore.

Andrew, Jeannie, Sam, Shuntae, Marla, Beth, Bobbie and everybody else I am forgetting - have a great rest of the week-end! :flowerforyou:

Amanda sorry to hear your going through all that, hope everything gets better and fast.

Jeannie you look fabulous!!!

Andrew when I get off work this afternoon I am gonna look at your pictures

Marla, you have been very very quiet this week

Beth, How was baby first few days of kindergarten???

Renea, I hope your having a blast of your lifetime.

Lori, Love the picture you look great

Well its 4:27 in the morning I just got weighing all my food for work today and I am gonna eat my oatmeal at work before I clock in since I get there 45 minutes early. I have already started on my water, I was THHHIIIRRRSSSTTTTYYYYY this morning.

I am so excited about our bbq I think I am gonna make potato salad. YUMMY.

Well everyone have a fabulous day!!!! I will

Amanda- thanks for the shout out!

Tamara-the first week of kindergarten got easier as it went on. at least he was only going half-days last week. of course i cried like a baby the first day that bus drove away with my baby on it, but after that, no problem. now this week he starts full days...this is causing me anxiety all over again. i just hope he doesn't get too tired/hungry/crabby, etc...he's NEVER been away from me that long and it's going to be every day! (he leaves on the bus at 8:10 and should get home around 4:00) if it were up to me i would just drive him to and from school everyday and cut out about 80 minutes from his school day (the bus ride takes about 40 each way), but he really wanted to take the bus and i want to give him the chance to become more independent and feel like a big kid. but the first time he says he doesn't like the bus, guess who's taking him off? lol. well, that's my kindergarten rant for now...aren't you glad you asked?...lol. How's kindergarten going for your little one?

Good morning Black team!! It's been a while since i posted, it's been a busy few weeks...swimming lessons, kindergarten, etc... still working out, still losing. I went to check out the local YMCA this morning and ended up signing up for a family membership. i have a feeling i'm going to be there alot (especially when the snow starts falling). got a good ride in on my bike pulling riley in the trailer. now off to shower and make lunch, and then my very first time being alone while he takes a nap :cry: have a good day, everyone! :heart:

Wow I didnt give mine a choice she is riding in momma green bus, my van. The bus would pick her up at like 6:22 and drop her off at 2:45, They go from 7:30 to 2:30, she eats lucnh at 10:10 and they dont get a snack, which is strange, because my sixth grader gets a snack and he eats lunch at 1 oh well different schools different rules. She loves it the teacher said she is a great big helper and tyehy said she never forgets anything. I said nope she has a great memory. But she loves it, which I am glad I dont think I could stand for her to cry every morning when I dropped her off. I have a cute story she saw a little boy from her class yesterday at the grocery store and they were both in the back of the buggies and Me and the little boy dad was walking around in a circle around the apple stand and they are yelling and waving to each other it was so cute, I told her tell him see you tomorrow so she yelled it as loud as she could I was a big embarresed but it was ok. She is growing up and I am sad. She has started to cry at teh drop of a hat especially later in the evening. which is because she is exteremly tired from school. Aren't you glad you asked also?

Have a great day
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    everyone my sister in law wants to join her name is Jeannie, her screen name is jeanniedreambt1. I told her to just start posting so when she does ya'll will know who she is.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Marla- I really love that pic of your family!

Beth- yay for signing up for the YMCA and you will learn to enjoy your time where it's just you. Trust me. It's a little odd at first, but soon you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.

I got my last chance workout in this AM. I kicked my own butt. I had just been saying how nice the scale was being to me and woke up this morning to it up a pound and a half! I think it heard me. :grumble:

Anyway, walked 3 miles, went to the gym and lifted, ran 2.5, walked 2 and then ran another half, so 5 total on the treadmill. All told I burned 1280. I'll take it.

Slamming down some kashi and banana, headed to the shower and then I am going to clean my house. Mine is dirty too Tamara!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey Black Team - I'm here. Present and accounted for - kinda caught up. Lots going on this weekend! I'm a little fuzzy in the head today - don't know why, but whatever I guess! No drinking or partying or other crazyness the weekend. Maybe that's why! Too much cleaning, not enough fun :grumble:

I did hook up with a friend that moved to Idaho several years ago. She, her new hubby and parents were going through on their way home from Gillette WY (like MT is on the way from WY to ID??) Several of us met them at Cracker Barrel - I had Ice Tea, didn't even order food unbelievable! Was sooo good to catch up again - she is going to e-mail pics, I'll put some up later this week. That was fun!

Sounds like everyone is busy - Andrew I'm totally jealous! What an opportunity - have lots of fun. 1/2 marathons, races with famous peeps, multiple concussions, WTH?? Hard to keep up with you teammates! Have a great one all!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Everyone guess whay I have a new favorite dinner and dessert take 2 corn tortilla spray they with the fat free canola oil spray put them in the broiler flip them, top with 1 oz ground turkey 14 grams of 2% cheese and 1 tbs salsa for turkey toastada. Also take the tortilla again and broil them after they cool add a litte splenda or cinnamon or honey and you could have a low fat treat, I think tomorrow I am gonna try peanut butter on mine...uuuuummmm yummy.

Hope ya'll like and thry these for the toastadas you could even add some fat free refried beans to add some protein.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Tamara that sounds delicious. We will have to try that!

Well another night on the road. Travelling for work with all the usual hotel related challenges. Got out a little late so I went over to pub "99". Bad news is...BBQ turkey tips for supper. Good news is I ate half of them. and subbed the fries and coleslaw for steamed brocolli and rice pilaf. It was a sodium fest but I managed the calories. This is the one hotel in the universe that doesnt have a fitness room, but they are owned by the same people who own the hotel down the road so I can go use that fitness room. And that is the plan. So off I go. See you all later!

:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Tamara that sounds delicious. We will have to try that!

Well another night on the road. Travelling for work with all the usual hotel related challenges. Got out a little late so I went over to pub "99". Bad news is...BBQ turkey tips for supper. Good news is I ate half of them. and subbed the fries and coleslaw for steamed brocolli and rice pilaf. It was a sodium fest but I managed the calories. This is the one hotel in the universe that doesnt have a fitness room, but they are owned by the same people who own the hotel down the road so I can go use that fitness room. And that is the plan. So off I go. See you all later!

:drinker:

Further evidence that you are a new man-- wise substitutions, my fine feathered friend-- !!!

Sweat that sodium out!!! Drop and give me 50! :wink:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Not a good couple of days, I am struggling, really struggling, haven't exercised for four days now, am going to take a walk while waiting for ds to get done with football practice. I have lost my motivation, my scale hates me and I just want to cry. I think I am really over tired. :sad:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Take a few days gets some rest, breath, slow down put your profile on maintaince and then get back on when your well rest and ready to give it all you've got.

Hope you get your motavation back soon.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Why do I wander?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    everyone my sister in law wants to join her name is Jeannie, her screen name is jeanniedreambt1. I told her to just start posting so when she does ya'll will know who she is.

well she sure has a great name!!!!! And spelled right too!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening! My mom and I got out in the yard and played some badminton. It's been a while and got a little bit of a workout there. I forgot my HRM so I don't know what I burned this evening and we also played some horseshoes for a little while. Hope you are all doing great!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted much lately but I have been lurking. We went and got Harley's 1 year pictures taken today. (She turned 1 last Thursday.) Here are 2 of my faves.

1year-1.jpg

1year-13.jpg