BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You're a good son, Andrew!

(I do believe, young man, technically I am old enough to be your mother-- that is pretty weird)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    083.jpg

Jeannie you know I love you but we can't have pics like this up on our thread!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

that red soxs flag needs to go!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mmmm hmmm. What she said. :laugh:

:laugh:
    Just a year ago I would have been strategically placed BEHIND the Sox flag:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Lets try this again.

My BFF and I on our Florida Beach Vacation

083-1.jpg
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Lets try this again.

083-1.jpg

Hey!! NOT COOL! lol
  • Marla64
    Options
    Lets try this again.

083-1.jpg

I shall take up the mantle-- (or is it mantel? I always get those two mixed up-- )

Jeannie-- you are glowing, radiant, beautiful-- and so obviously happy--

This is a lovely picture--

Everybody else-- dummy up about the Red Sox! :grumble:

:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Lets try this again.

083-1.jpg

Hey!! NOT COOL! lol

LOL Beth!! I happen to be a Sox fan............was just trying to make the crowds stop throwing rotten tomatoes at me!!:laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, I have been MIA today was at a birthday party today for my daughter's 4 year old friend, I didnt eat any pizza any ice cream or even a bite of cupcakes, needless to say when I got home I was starving so I made my peanut butter french toast, and had an apple. Then later I had my 2 turkey tacos with salsa and 2% cheese. I am having a kinda light day today. Instead of doing a bunch of exercise I did my workout video and I feel great. I do however, plan on having bbq on Monday I will be in my 5 pound deficit, so I will be ok.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Remember I have to be at work at 515 in the morning so it will be tomorrow afternoon before I am on, I wont be MIA I will be working, huuuummmm who would have ever thought!!!!

Tamara
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Eh hem....

GOSOX.jpg

Much Better....

:drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Jeanie, I am absolute dummy when it comes to sports team, so that pic doesn't bother me one bit. HOWEVER, you look AWESOME! So happy and healthy! Just beautiful!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Eh hem....

GOSOX.jpg

Much Better....

we are about to be rid of our last "BOY" on this team!!! This my friend is going to get reported. This is so SO SO SO SO wrong!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Eh hem....

GOSOX.jpg

Much Better....

Andrew.......thanks SO much for the wonderful laugh tonight!! I love this and am forwarding it to Sherri who is commenting on how she loves the Sox!!

LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Eh hem....

GOSOX.jpg

Much Better....

Andrew.......thanks SO much for the wonderful laugh tonight!! I love this and am forwarding it to Sherri who is commenting on how she loves the Sox!!

LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good thing you didnt mess with Lupe in the middle...........cuz she is from NYC and a die hard Yankees fan! LOL:glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeanie, I am absolute dummy when it comes to sports team, so that pic doesn't bother me one bit. HOWEVER, you look AWESOME! So happy and healthy! Just beautiful!

Thanks Amanda. I felt pretty awesome. Healhy is the best....man it was great keeping up with my always fit BFF. I used to tell her to go ahead, she would run circles around me. Not any more!!:happy:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Thanks Amanda. I felt pretty awesome. Healhy is the best....man it was great keeping up with my always fit BFF. I used to tell her to go ahead, she would run circles around me. Not any more!!:happy:

Jeannie you do look fab!! To be honest I didn't even notice the flag until someone else brought it up. I was lookin at the hot mommas!!!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Jeannie you do look fab!! To be honest I didn't even notice the flag until someone else brought it up. I was lookin at the hot mommas!!!:bigsmile:

LOL thanks Sam......I really appreciate it!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Glad you guys are having fun! Andrew's changes to Jeannie's pic did give me a good chuckle.

We spent the day- literally- 7 hours- jeep shopping for my DH and we were never more than 5 miles from our house........ This is a man in the military, this is a man who grumbles and growls. This is a man who turns into a wet freaking noodle around a sales person. This is also the man who wanted a truck a year and a half ago and who now wants a jeep.

I don't care, bottom line is price. As long as the monthly payments don't go up much, I don't care if he drives a forklift. Granted I'll miss the truck when I have to do landscaping and I need a truck load of stones or mulch, but I guess I'll survive.

After all that, we came home with nothing, he had a hard time deciding. He kept looking at me and asking what I thought, I kept saying it was his car and he needed to decide and I just wanted him to be happy. Had I just made the decision for him we could have been home hours earlier! Anyway. He's taking the weekend to decide. Ugh!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Andrew...Awesome pictures....I can also say I knew you when. Keep up the fantastic work, you look great.

Jeannie...You look so happy in your pictures.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Lori, I know how you feel about painting. When I did our dining room I thought my arms and shoulders were never going to be the same. The calorie burn was GREAT !! I'm supposed to talk myself into doing the kitchen before Christmas....yeah maybe.:wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yo--

That is all--

Nite--
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a week-end. Family all went to a amusement park yesterday three hours from home, all but the youngest, 9 year old ended up with a head concussion, got home at 1 am, got in bed, phone rang at 2:20 am youngest has having seizures, grandma couldn't get them stopped, they are only a block from us, hopped in car and went to get her, gave her more meds, under control, brought her home at 2:35 am, she didn't want to go back to sleep, stayed up with her, she feel asleep, had to get up to wake head concussion child 10 minutes later, then youngest up, then had to wake child with head concussion, I average about 1 hour and 10 minutes of broken sleep last night.

I am so proud of myself though because I have did good eating so far all week-end, no pop at amusement park but did hit the kernel popcorn a little hard. I also swam and climbed something like 80 stairs twice to get to the top of the water slide so it is all good. I am proud of myself for not using food today to stay awake but actually realizing I needed to sit down and take some breaks today.

Renea, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday party!

Lori, I understand what you mean about not being happy because you already saw those numbers once, I am there and have 6 more pounds to lose before I can't say that anymore.

Andrew, Jeannie, Sam, Shuntae, Marla, Beth, Bobbie and everybody else I am forgetting - have a great rest of the week-end! :flowerforyou: