Red High Heels Week 7!!

Options

Replies

• denitchy
    Options
    So I completed the challenge for yesterday... well half of it at least, sort of... Do ya think I'm a little confused?? :ohwell: LMAO I went for a walk (about 25 minutes) on my lunch break yesterday, so that part was in the bag :bigsmile: however... I am doing a 2-day fast that started yesterday, so YES I stayed within my calories (for obvious reasons) but it wasn't within 100 calories.... :huh: does that count??

All that being said....
    Since it's my 2nd day of the fast, I WON'T be able to complete the challenge of the 4 servings of veggies AND with the fast, I have to drink a shake 3x a day, which has some sugar... :frown:

Oh well, CHEERS....I'm drinking LOTS of water!! I know that's not one of the challenges... :laugh: :laugh:

It's A-okay. None of us make all the challenges.:flowerforyou:

AWWW Thank you! :blushing:
  • denitchy
    Options
    OOOO and I forgot to share with you gals yesterday!!!!

I WORE A PAIR OF LOOSE JEANS YESTERDAY THAT A FEW SHORT MONTHS AGO WOULD NOT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That's awesome! Wonderful feeling :bigsmile: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    Options

yes we do :bigsmile:

Well, sometimes...:laugh: I made yesterday's.... for once. giggles.

Yes, and with an added bonus :bigsmile: I still cannot eat enough vegetables so I still work on the fiber intake with nuts and banannas to help. Oops...does that sound bad?:laugh:

LOL bad enough that it made me LOL at work for all to hear... thanks. :laugh: :tongue:

You are welcome! :laugh: I had an offer for work finally and have schools to work at as soon as they get my supplies and paperwork!! Also my bf wants to find a place together next year so I can barely contain myself. :bigsmile:

I did the LOL at work too, but thankfully nobody was around to hear me!! :laugh:
    Great news about you and the BF...how long have you been together? My BF and I are doing the same thing next year also.....WOOOOHOOOO
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Yes, and with an added bonus :bigsmile: I still cannot eat enough vegetables so I still work on the fiber intake with nuts and banannas to help. Oops...does that sound bad?:laugh:

LOL bad enough that it made me LOL at work for all to hear... thanks. :laugh: :tongue:

You are welcome! :laugh: I had an offer for work finally and have schools to work at as soon as they get my supplies and paperwork!! Also my bf wants to find a place together next year so I can barely contain myself. :bigsmile:

I bet.... sounds like this has been a good day for you. Congrats....
  • shel75
    Options
    I did the LOL at work too, but thankfully nobody was around to hear me!! :laugh:
    Great news about you and the BF...how long have you been together? My BF and I are doing the same thing next year also.....WOOOOHOOOO
    [/quote]

:laugh: Congrats too! :flowerforyou: We have been together about a year. WOOHOO! :heart: What motivation to get and stay in shape!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • denitchy
    Options

:laugh: Congrats too! :flowerforyou: We have been together about a year. WOOHOO! :heart: What motivation to get and stay in shape!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I couldn't agree more Shel... Here's to getting there!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:

Have a great night ladies!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Okay, no surprises tomorrow! I only met 4 challenges! but that is better than Zero! Morning weigh in is probably going to be a big flat plateau again! Damn the last 8. I just do not get enough exercise! 12 hour work days are a beatch! Wish me luck!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to hold at 157.5.:grumble:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I'll be holding at 170... it's almost 169 but not enough to record it as such. Maybe I'll do like last plateau and just will it there... then lose 3 lbs.
  • denitchy
    Options
    I'll be holding at 170... it's almost 169 but not enough to record it as such. Maybe I'll do like last plateau and just will it there... then lose 3 lbs.

Will it to lose 3 lbs....that is one SWEEEET idea!! :laugh: :bigsmile: I will have to work on that, because I am STILL on my plateau :grumble:

SW: 172
    LW: 169.5
    CW: 169.5
    GW: 158
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Holding steady at 177. :ohwell:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    last Fridays 143 is where I am at. feel like it was last weeks victory, but lost one more just after last weeks weigh in. But hey I will take it! Sigh............... who needs a crop top at Christmas!
  • denitchy
    Options
    last Fridays 143 is where I am at. feel like it was last weeks victory, but lost one more just after last weeks weigh in. But hey I will take it! Sigh............... who needs a crop top at Christmas!

I'm with you there, but I live in Ontario and it's just too damn cold to be wearing a crop top at Christmas!! LMAO:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Good morning,

weighing in ... same weight 170 lbs BUT I have once again lost inches. 2 around the waist and 1 on the hips. My most recent clothes purchase was this sexy little black skirt which has a big fat zipper up the back, which is used as a slit... very sexy.... it was a size 8. So I'm not thrilled that I've plateau'd again but atleast there's still changes occuring.

See you all later,
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    me too - holding where I am at - ok I briefly gazed thru the posts did anyone lose this week or are we all stuck at same weight?

Nikky - I just bought jeans 2 weeks ago - and I need the smaller size - I've ordered them waiting to strut the size 10s!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight today but I still feel damn sexy. I'm wearing a super cute dress because my office is sweltering and I actually took the time to do my makeup this morning.:bigsmile:

Plus I can't really expect to lose weight like I used to I'm 3lbs from my original goal and 13 from my new one.:drinker:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :happy:
    I was wondering what happened to my stalker.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Hi Max. Bye Max.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Hi Max. Bye Max.

Ouch. :tongue: