Red High Heels Week 7!!

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Greedy lil' buggers. If I wanted to deal with this, I would have had kids. *shudders in horror*:tongue:

You lost me here... lol. Head is still in a migrainy fogbank.... deal with what?? greedy chicas who want to be thinner and thinner ?? like children always wanting more??? Enlighten me please... lol,

Don't worry about it. I was just expounding on a joke that CZ made.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Yup. I saw it and update the chart.

Glad to know you won't abandon us to the wolves. :wink:

we are always asking for more!

Greedy lil' buggers. If I wanted to deal with this, I would have had kids. *shudders in horror*:tongue:

You lost me here... lol. Head is still in a migrainy fogbank.... deal with what?? greedy chicas who want to be thinner and thinner ?? like children always wanting more??? Enlighten me please... lol,

us wanting her to constantly add more facets to her weekly chart! my real starting weight, your dimentions suggestion, always wanting more free work from her! my jokes usually go over better, oh well next one!
  • denitchy
    Options
    us wanting her to constantly add more facets to her weekly chart! my real starting weight, your dimentions suggestion, always wanting more free work from her!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

us wanting her to constantly add more facets to her weekly chart! my real starting weight, your dimentions suggestion, always wanting more free work from her! my jokes usually go over better, oh well next one!
    I just want to be on the chart. :cry:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Oooohhhhhhh lol.... and here I thought I was being greedy for wanting to lose more and be hotter than hot..giggles.... Sorry JM for being so demanding of your time... It is really very much appreciated. I'm sure everyone else here will join me in giving you a great big hug!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Better, Cze? :flowerforyou: for enlightening me....
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

You're not!?!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

You're not!?!

She is. I just hide people's names when I post it if I don't have their new weight for the week. So she'll be back next week .
  • Kityngirl
    Options

You're not!?!

She is. I just hide people's names when I post it if I don't have their new weight for the week. So she'll be back next week .
    *sniff* :ohwell: Ok. *sniff*

:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Drama Queen.:smooched:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you *blows a kiss and sweeps off stage in a swirl of green velvet*
  • denitchy
    Options

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you *blows a kiss and sweeps off stage in a swirl of green velvet*

Hilarious! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hey,

once you are so out of the loop it is HARD to jump back in. i am doing ok with my cals though, haven't been logging them, but will jump back in for week 8!!!!!

hope everyone is kicking butt!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hey,

once you are so out of the loop it is HARD to jump back in. i am doing ok with my cals though, haven't been logging them, but will jump back in for week 8!!!!!

hope everyone is kicking butt!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Loathesome! I've missed you. Jump back. Jump back!:wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    What is with the double posts?!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Yes Loathsome, you can do it!!!

No clue JM... maybe you're clicking post reply twice...?
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Yes Loathsome, you can do it!!!

No clue JM... maybe you're clicking post reply twice...?

It's not just me. It's other people too. I've seen them a lot on the threads today.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Yeah I've seen them too but just figured people were clicking twice. The board is slow today.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Yeah I've seen them too but just figured people were clicking twice. The board is slow today.

It's because I'm back from vacation. I scared every one off.:wink:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

It's because I'm back from vacation. I scared every one off.:wink:

By slow I meant, slow in function... not slow in activity.

YOu didn't scare anybody off... you were sorely missed when you were away.:flowerforyou: