JoyousMaximus
JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
untitled-2.jpg

Sorry guys. The challenges are pretyy much the same this week:
Friday: eat 3 servings of veggies and 96oz of water
Saturday: eat all of your protein and 3 servings of veggies
Sunday: No added or artificial sugar and stay under 2500 mg of sodium
Monday: Burn an extra hundred calories at exercise and eat your goal of FAT (but stay under your max on Saturated fat)
Tuesday: Stay with in 100calories of your goal and exercise at least 20min OUTSIDE.
Wednesay: No added or artificial sugar and 4 servings of veggies
Thursday: Exercise 1hr and 96oz of water.

Good Luck!

Replies

• shel75
    shel75 Posts: 75
    Thanks for the update!! Congrats Everyone!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I feel like I belong! Thanks for adding my old stuff! Now I am not the littlest loser! My hard work shows!
  • woo hoo! I did great this week! great job everyone on your progress!
  • czewwhat
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/64445-i-wonder-how-long

Make sure you all go say Hi to buffjess on her new thread and ask her to come back and tear it up with us! She got it started!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    YAY! Everyone is doing so well!

We are now in Florida. I have tried to do well with my eating--I did get up and do c25k on the treadmill in the fitness room, so that was good. Then, I had a couple of egg patties and what I think was 3/4 cup oatmeal. A carton of milk and an hour later later, I took my vitamins with a little can of v-8. Then, at the airport, everyone else had McDonalds for lunch (DH had a salad though, kids all had burgers and nuggets) and I ate a container of Greek Gods yogurt. I did eat the package of peanuts on the plane, and also had one of the new South Beach fiber bars (not that good, I do not recommend). Then tonight, we went to a place called Fishlips. It was good food. I ordered Chicken Isabella. Grilled chicken breast over a bed of wild rice with a few stalks of asparagus. Drizzled with a basalmic reduction. It was ok. I ate one of the breasts, and some of about half the rice. All my asparagus though, and some of the asparagus off the kids plates too:laugh: :laugh:

Looking forward to tomorrow, we're meeting friends at the Kennedy Space Center. Then going out to dinner together. And... tomorrow night we can watch the shuttle take off! In person! How cool is that? The kids are geeked, heck, I'm geeked too!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    yup, soooooo uh yea.....well yup i did it again....i was wasted last night and woke up this morning with a super hang over :laugh: :grumble: :explode: :ohwell:
  • czewwhat
    yup, soooooo uh yea.....well yup i did it again....i was wasted last night and woke up this morning with a super hang over :laugh: :grumble: :explode: :ohwell:

love ya girlfriend, but you gotta cut out the crap! two kids don't need a drunk for a momma! So straighten up and fly the way you should!
  • hasiangirl

love ya girlfriend, but you gotta cut out the crap! two kids don't need a drunk for a momma! So straighten up and fly the way you should!
    ummm...i'm just going to say this...I spend all day with my kids and I do everything that they need....I do not drink around them EVER and the only time i drink is when i have a babysitter..my kids have never seen me drunk...I dont drink to the point where i cant recover in the morning......I know what its like to have drunk parents, both of mine were 24/7 drunks along with drug users.....my kids will NEVER see me drunk ...their meme wants to spend more time with them lately because she's not going to be able to see them for a while so ive been getting a few extra nights out so my once or twice a month has turned into about 4 to 5 times a month now...sorry i just take offense to that because my mom was deff a drunk who drank crown royal 24/7 and my dad wasnt as bad but was also a drunk but he knew his limits
  • czewwhat

ummm...i'm just going to say this...I spend all day with my kids and I do everything that they need....I do not drink around them EVER and the only time i drink is when i have a babysitter..my kids have never seen me drunk...I dont drink to the point where i cant recover in the morning......I know what its like to have drunk parents, both of mine were 24/7 drunks along with drug users.....my kids will NEVER see me drunk ...their meme wants to spend more time with them lately because she's not going to be able to see them for a while so ive been getting a few extra nights out so my once or twice a month has turned into about 4 to 5 times a month now...sorry i just take offense to that because my mom was deff a drunk who drank crown royal 24/7 and my dad wasnt as bad but was also a drunk but he knew his limits

no offense intended, Alcohol is addictive, it can get you before you know you are had! And it is terrible for your body! Be smart, be healthy. Only the people who care will tell you the truth!:flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl

no offense intended, Alcohol is addictive, it can get you before you know you are had! And it is terrible for your body! Be smart, be healthy. Only the people who care will tell you the truth!:flowerforyou:
    sorry just a really sensitive topic for me :ohwell: sorry i know you're just looking out for my best intrests :flowerforyou: ....but honestly i never really drink all that much but we've had a few extra nights out this month .....but that could be why i get drink off 2-3 drinks lol
  • czewwhat
    take care of your body, you only have one! plus it ruins the weight loss thing!

Plus it is way more fun to watch everyone else get drunk and act stupid than it is to recover!
  • hasiangirl

Plus it is way more fun to watch everyone else get drunk and act stupid than it is to recover!
    lol......no one else is really drinking aside from one or two of us....i was at a poker hall...and i tend to drink while im there we got there at 5 left at 12 and in that span of time i had 3 drinks
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445

lol......no one else is really drinking aside from one or two of us....i was at a poker hall...and i tend to drink while im there we got there at 5 left at 12 and in that span of time i had 3 drinks

3 drinks?? Too funny!! I'm such a cheap drunk too... I don't drink very often now, nothing happened to me to make that decision (thank God) but I just see some of the people around me getting drunk, looking like complete idiots, and although I have been told that I DON'T look like that when I'm drinking, I just can't help but think I do (that has to be because when I drink I forget EVERYTHING!!) :ohwell:

Anyway, letting loose once in a while is ok, as long as it's not every night (it's clear that it isn't) and your children are taken care of and happy (that looks obvious too) AND nobody get hurt!! :laugh: :laugh: I hope you're feeling better, even if it's self-induced!! :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member

Oh Cz I wish I could feel the same as you on that topic!!!! I'm pretty much ALWAYS the dd for my hubby when we go out, and I just feel MISERABLE, bored, and tired being the only sober rational one at parties :cry: I much prefer to be somewhat drunk along with everyone....I don't mind not drinking, but it sucks being the sober one EVERY time, ya know? I can't stand idiotic drunk people unless I'm drunk too lol :wink:

We love you hasian and we can tell your a good mommy :flowerforyou: Cz just brought it up because it seems lately that you post an awful lot about drinking, and it's a little worriesome, we don't want you to fall off the wagon *BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!!* That's all!! I too know what it's like to have serious alcoholics in the family and I'm so sorry you were put through that :cry: I understand it's a sensitive topic...I used to get pissy when my dad would harp on me about drinking ("Dad, that's what Marines DO!!! We have NOTHING else to do on liberty!!!" LOL!) but I understand he just didn't want me to lose control and end up ruining my life like my aunt. That's all we're concerned about honey!! But by all means go out and have fun when you have the chance!!! :bigsmile: WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    untitled-2.jpg

Sorry guys. The challenges are pretyy much the same this week:
    Friday: eat 3 servings of veggies and 96oz of water
    Saturday: eat all of your protein and 3 servings of veggies
    Sunday: No added or artificial sugar and stay under 2500 mg of sodium
    Monday: Burn an extra hundred calories at exercise and eat your goal of FAT (but stay under your max on Saturated fat)
    Tuesday: Stay with in 100calories of your goal and exercise at least 20min OUTSIDE.
    Wednesay: No added or artificial sugar and 4 servings of veggies
    Thursday: Exercise 1hr and 96oz of water.

Good Luck!

I leave for a couple of days and I'm kicked out?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • czewwhat

Oh Cz I wish I could feel the same as you on that topic!!!! :

Than it is to recover! was my point! Hangovers suck for everyone!
  • shel75
    shel75 Posts: 75

Oh Cz I wish I could feel the same as you on that topic!!!! I'm pretty much ALWAYS the dd for my hubby when we go out, and I just feel MISERABLE, bored, and tired being the only sober rational one at parties :cry: I much prefer to be somewhat drunk along with everyone....I don't mind not drinking, but it sucks being the sober one EVERY time, ya know? I can't stand idiotic drunk people unless I'm drunk too lol :wink:

We love you hasian and we can tell your a good mommy :flowerforyou: Cz just brought it up because it seems lately that you post an awful lot about drinking, and it's a little worriesome, we don't want you to fall off the wagon *BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!!* That's all!! I too know what it's like to have serious alcoholics in the family and I'm so sorry you were put through that :cry: I understand it's a sensitive topic...I used to get pissy when my dad would harp on me about drinking ("Dad, that's what Marines DO!!! We have NOTHING else to do on liberty!!!" LOL!) but I understand he just didn't want me to lose control and end up ruining my life like my aunt. That's all we're concerned about honey!! But by all means go out and have fun when you have the chance!!! :bigsmile: WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Yes, Indeed! Addiction problems in families - whatever it may be - is very serious! But ANYHOW, did you buy new clothes? I happen to have run across your before and after photos while reading the "new topics" that seemed interesting, and you look sooooo great and look so much happier!:flowerforyou: Congrats!!!
  • Hi Chicas,

I've been home sick the last few days and missed out weigh in yesterday so I would like to do it today. Unfortunately, all I have to report is the same weight as last week but that's ok because I had lost 3 the week before. It usually all balances out monthly for me. That said, I have taken my mesurements and they have changed signaficantly. I have last 3in (unfortunately for my man) off my chest with boobs, chest remains the same, but have lost 2in off my waist and one off my hips. :tongue: Yay me....and Yay to you all!! We're doing great!!!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member

Hmm yes hangovers suck. Luckily I don't get hungover so bad anymore...I learned to drink water veery so often between drinks finally lol
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member

Hmm yes hangovers suck. Luckily I don't get hungover so bad anymore...I learned to drink water veery so often between drinks finally lol

I agree. Hydration is key. :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.