Red High Heels Week 7!!

Replies

• So it is the reason I go to the chiropractor twice a week!

Yeah, I find yoga and massages work wonders for me. AND Prima Donna bras... only the best of the best for me. I spend big bucks on shoes this is true but I also do on sexy high end bras too.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    36 F or 38 DDD only if I can find it.

are you gasping for air, or what, mind you that is with a size 8 pants!

You must have small hips. I'm a 32DDD (I should probably be an F) and I'm between a 10 and 12.

I call it okie *kitten* disease! my family is from oklahoma! no butt, no hips! my foster dad called me chicken legs!
  • 36 F or 38 DDD only if I can find it.

You must have small hips. I'm a 32DDD (I should probably be an F) and I'm between a 10 and 12.

How tall are you?
  • czewwhat

How tall are you?
    5'5"
  • czewwhat
    So it is the reason I go to the chiropractor twice a week!

Yeah, I find yoga and massages work wonders for me. AND Prima Donna bras... only the best of the best for me. I spend big bucks on shoes this is true but I also do on sexy high end bras too.

Bras range from $35 to $75 bucks each. Shoes, well they are what they are! My favorite sports bra is the Luniaire #11111 The best! no bounce, no shoulder pain, and an underwire! yeah!
  • czewwhat
    So is buffjess coming back or is she over it? anybody chat with her?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

How tall are you?

I'm 5'10"
  • czewwhat

How tall are you?

I'm 5'10"

So when I wear my heels and you are in flats, we are practically twins!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    32DDD surgery?

• You must have small hips. I'm a 32DDD (I should probably be an F) and I'm between a 10 and 12.

How tall are you?

I'm 5'10"

I'm 5'8'' but look like i'm 6ft tall:tongue: Love My heels....
  • So it is the reason I go to the chiropractor twice a week!

Bras range from $35 to $75 bucks each. Shoes, well they are what they are! My favorite sports bra is the Luniaire #11111 The best! no bounce, no shoulder pain, and an underwire! yeah!
    Yeah a good bra here is approximately $150 and up....Most recent purchase was $175.
  • So is buffjess coming back or is she over it? anybody chat with her?

Looks like she is over it... I saw someone had chatted with her but haven't seen her return yet.
  • czewwhat
    So it is the reason I go to the chiropractor twice a week!

Yeah a good bra here is approximately $150 and up....Most recent purchase was $175.

Canada?
  • yep Canada...
  • czewwhat
    yep Canada...

Do you know the USdollar exchange rate?
  • czewwhat
    $1 US to $1.27 Canada so things would cost you more than they would cost me, due to the rate difference. But $175, must be one pretty Bra.
  • yep Canada...

Do you know the USdollar exchange rate?

LOL ... why?

1 USD (closing) = 1.0919 1.0950 CAD
    1 CAD (noon) = 0.9192 0.9118 USD
  • $1 US to $1.27 Canada so things would cost you more than they would cost me, due to the rate difference. But $175, must be one pretty Bra.

yes it is.... off to dinner I go...
  • czewwhat
    About 20% difference today.
  • czewwhat
    $1 US to $1.27 Canada so things would cost you more than they would cost me, due to the rate difference. But $175, must be one pretty Bra.

yes it is.... off to dinner I go...

Enjoy!
  • So this weekend I went browsing (because I had no money) and was trying on clothes. When I first started, in june, I was in a size 18 really pushing a 20. So I wanted to just try something on that had a number. So I tried on a 15. It fit like a glove. Wow. I stood there and looked in the mirror and just was like "WOW!" for no less than 5 minutes. Turning around looking at the back just to make sure it looked ok. (BTW I really need an *kitten*) Wow. I was amazed. I havent been in this size in almost 6, maybe 7 years. Im also going to post this in the success stories section. I look great!

Congrats!!! That is a wonderful feeling to go down sizes!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.