Red High Heels Week 7!!

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've seen them too but just figured people were clicking twice. The board is slow today.

It's because I'm back from vacation. I scared every one off.:wink:

By slow I meant, slow in function... not slow in activity.

YOu didn't scare anybody off... you were sorely missed when you were away.:flowerforyou:

Aww, Thanks. :blushing:
    I figured it was just my network being difficult.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    we're just overpowering it today ..... I am woman hear me roar!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    RAWR!!!:laugh: :wink:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Ditto :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Ditto :tongue:

double ditto
  • samantha115
    Options
    hey everyone just checking in for today. Ive really starved myself the last couple of days. However, today I ate enough to make up for it. Well I ate enough. Ok Im lying Im still hungry. It to late to eat now. maybe Ill have a light snack soon. THe girls are begging for ice cream. I think Im going to give in. Ugh, Im such a sucker for them. See you in the morning everyone!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    oh yeah, pork tenderloin in a olive oil and basil wine sauce! , rice, Corn and White merlot for dinner, and I am still under! yes indeedy, I was so good today!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    we had mexican for supper and I'm still ok too!
  • denitchy
    Options
    So I completed the challenge for yesterday... well half of it at least, sort of... Do ya think I'm a little confused?? :ohwell: LMAO I went for a walk (about 25 minutes) on my lunch break yesterday, so that part was in the bag :bigsmile: however... I am doing a 2-day fast that started yesterday, so YES I stayed within my calories (for obvious reasons) but it wasn't within 100 calories.... :huh: does that count??

All that being said....
    Since it's my 2nd day of the fast, I WON'T be able to complete the challenge of the 4 servings of veggies AND with the fast, I have to drink a shake 3x a day, which has some sugar... :frown:

Oh well, CHEERS....I'm drinking LOTS of water!! I know that's not one of the challenges... :laugh: :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! Well I leave for Jersey in just a few short hours, whoohoo!! Just about packed. Gonna have some breakfast, walk the puppy, and try to get in 30 minutes at the gym (20 min walk there and back so it depends how fast I'm moving!!) I don't know how often I'll be on over the next two weeks so I'm going to post my weight today for tomorrow's weigh in. Whoohoo down another pound!!!!

SW:143
    CW:127
    GW:120
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OOOO and I forgot to share with you gals yesterday!!!!

I WORE A PAIR OF LOOSE JEANS YESTERDAY THAT A FEW SHORT MONTHS AGO WOULD NOT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    So I completed the challenge for yesterday... well half of it at least, sort of... Do ya think I'm a little confused?? :ohwell: LMAO I went for a walk (about 25 minutes) on my lunch break yesterday, so that part was in the bag :bigsmile: however... I am doing a 2-day fast that started yesterday, so YES I stayed within my calories (for obvious reasons) but it wasn't within 100 calories.... :huh: does that count??

All that being said....
    Since it's my 2nd day of the fast, I WON'T be able to complete the challenge of the 4 servings of veggies AND with the fast, I have to drink a shake 3x a day, which has some sugar... :frown:

Oh well, CHEERS....I'm drinking LOTS of water!! I know that's not one of the challenges... :laugh: :laugh:

It's A-okay. None of us make all the challenges.:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I WORE A PAIR OF LOOSE JEANS YESTERDAY THAT A FEW SHORT MONTHS AGO WOULD NOT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congrats and have fun in NJ!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Congrats!!!! Yay you!!!!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

All that being said....

yes we do :bigsmile:

Well, sometimes...:laugh: I made yesterday's.... for once. giggles.
  • shel75
    Options
    hey everyone just checking in for today. Ive really starved myself the last couple of days. However, today I ate enough to make up for it. Well I ate enough. Ok Im lying Im still hungry. It to late to eat now. maybe Ill have a light snack soon. THe girls are begging for ice cream. I think Im going to give in. Ugh, Im such a sucker for them. See you in the morning everyone!

You can do it! Hang in there! :flowerforyou:
  • shel75
    Options
    oh yeah, pork tenderloin in a olive oil and basil wine sauce! , rice, Corn and White merlot for dinner, and I am still under! yes indeedy, I was so good today!

That is great!! Keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
  • shel75
    Options

All that being said....

Yes, and with an added bonus :bigsmile: I still cannot eat enough vegetables so I still work on the fiber intake with nuts and banannas to help. Oops...does that sound bad?:laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Yes, and with an added bonus :bigsmile: I still cannot eat enough vegetables so I still work on the fiber intake with nuts and banannas to help. Oops...does that sound bad?:laugh:

LOL bad enough that it made me LOL at work for all to hear... thanks. :laugh: :tongue:
  • shel75
    Options

LOL bad enough that it made me LOL at work for all to hear... thanks. :laugh: :tongue:

You are welcome! :laugh: I had an offer for work finally and have schools to work at as soon as they get my supplies and paperwork!! Also my bf wants to find a place together next year so I can barely contain myself. :bigsmile: