Red High Heels Week 7!!

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    take care of your body, you only have one! plus it ruins the weight loss thing!

Plus it is way more fun to watch everyone else get drunk and act stupid than it is to recover!

Oh Cz I wish I could feel the same as you on that topic!!!! :

Than it is to recover! was my point! Hangovers suck for everyone!

Hmm yes hangovers suck. Luckily I don't get hungover so bad anymore...I learned to drink water veery so often between drinks finally lol

I agree. Hydration is key. :tongue:

I am on 1210 calories a day! cant afford the calorie wasting for my plan!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member

Plus it is way more fun to watch everyone else get drunk and act stupid than it is to recover!

Hmm yes hangovers suck. Luckily I don't get hungover so bad anymore...I learned to drink water veery so often between drinks finally lol

True, I'm on 1260 and I don't like to use them on drinks-alcoholic or non! But if I don't cut myself some slack every now and then I'd go nuts and binge :ohwell: Good on ya for not drinking at all!! Definitely does count when you're trying to lose, that's fer dang sure....
  • czewwhat

True, I'm on 1260 and I don't like to use them on drinks-alcoholic or non! But if I don't cut myself some slack every now and then I'd go nuts and binge :ohwell: Good on ya for not drinking at all!! Definitely does count when you're trying to lose, that's fer dang sure....

it is hard enough to fit in the occasional steak!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    l with my 3 drinks i wouldve been under my cals for the day and i have a 1000cal restrictment lol but thennnnn i went and ate half a chi town platter that equaled to 1000cals in itself lmao....so i was only over by 500ish cals :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    l with my 3 drinks i wouldve been under my cals for the day and i have a 1000cal restrictment lol but thennnnn i went and ate half a chi town platter that equaled to 1000cals in itself lmao....so i was only over by 500ish cals :laugh:

china town drrroooolllll! my last china town dinner was 1800 calories by itself! ohhhhhhhhhh the duck!

I am married to a chinese man gotta do it once every blue moon!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445

china town drrroooolllll! my last china town dinner was 1800 calories by itself! ohhhhhhhhhh the duck!

I love to hate those type of meals!! :flowerforyou: 1800 cals though WOW!! I'm having a couple glasses of wine with my girlfriend...I haven't seen her in FOREVER!! I will check in tomorrow.....LOL Have a great night! :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl
    ok I am sooooooooo BEAT!!....i went for a walk with my boyfriend and the kids were asleep and meme was home ......wellll i got a call that they were awake.....about a mile and a half away from home that my oldest was awake......soooooooo i ran home almost all the way i kepted stopping and walking for half a min if even....but it took me 14mins to run a mile and a half (and i dont run) lol
  • hasiangirl
    by the wayyyyyy.....the 5 week marker says i should weigh 110lbs by october 2nd!! :bigsmile: (which is my goal weight) lol right on time!!
  • czewwhat
    My 5 week marker says 137.8 lbs in 5 weeks. just about 3 pounds over goal. Now the skeptic in me, I will believe it when it gets here! I have had more plateaus than the New Mexico dessert! Good night all

My calories for the day were 25 under projected! pretty darn close!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Hola Chicas Mias! This has been a good vacation so far, and we haven't even boarded the ship yet. The Shuttle take off was delayed from Tuesday, and it went off tonight. We got to watch it! We spent the majority of the day at the Kennedy Space Center too, so it made it even more cool to watch it go up.

Tomorrow, up early, because I want to do my workout. Also have laundry that needs to be done (the 14 year old still wets at night, and during the trip we have him using pull-ups instead of his alarm, and by morning, he's blown through them. I found the damp sweats that he wears over the pull-ups in his suitcase... mashed in and mixed up with his clean clothes. What I had intended to be a quick throw everything into one washer load ended up being two loads because of the smell transfer. Ugh!

But, good things anyways, the ship leaves tomorrow... I'm so excited. Heck, it's almost 1:30 and I still can't sleep. Maybe I won't be getting up early:laugh: :laugh: depending on when I finally drop off. Of course, putting away this computer might help lol.

I think I'll follow my own advice and shut down for the night. Have a good week everyone, if I don't pop on (we're thinking about buying internet minutes--the ship has wireless-- but it'll still be limited time. Who knows, maybe I'll just stay unplugged for the week. Might be good to go into MFP rehab:laugh: :laugh:
  • There is nothing on but Ted Kennedys funeral. I want to watch cartoons. May he rest in peace. Thank you and good night (ok well day)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Hi Chicas,

I've been home sick the last few days and missed out weigh in yesterday so I would like to do it today. Unfortunately, all I have to report is the same weight as last week but that's ok because I had lost 3 the week before. It usually all balances out monthly for me. That said, I have taken my mesurements and they have changed signaficantly. I have last 3in (unfortunately for my man) off my chest with boobs, chest remains the same, but have lost 2in off my waist and one off my hips. :tongue: Yay me....and Yay to you all!! We're doing great!!!

i have been gone too honey, with little notice, this board is off the wall! :tongue: evferything will balance out. i hope you are feeling better.

i have my last exam of the summer tommorow, and then have a week off, so it'll be alllll good then
  • Hi Chicas,

I've been home sick the last few days and missed out weigh in yesterday so I would like to do it today. Unfortunately, all I have to report is the same weight as last week but that's ok because I had lost 3 the week before. It usually all balances out monthly for me. That said, I have taken my mesurements and they have changed signaficantly. I have last 3in (unfortunately for my man) off my chest with boobs, chest remains the same, but have lost 2in off my waist and one off my hips. :tongue: Yay me....and Yay to you all!! We're doing great!!!

i have been gone too honey, with little notice, this board is off the wall! :tongue: evferything will balance out. i hope you are feeling better.

i have my last exam of the summer tommorow, and then have a week off, so it'll be alllll good then

eeewww I hate exams... good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Hi Chicas,

eeewww I hate exams... good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.

thanks for the support...if i can manage to finish the last chapter, and study all the chapters, i think ill do OK, it is worth 75% of my grade, so i better do OK
  • shel75
    shel75 Posts: 75

I love to hate those type of meals!! :flowerforyou: 1800 cals though WOW!! I'm having a couple glasses of wine with my girlfriend...I haven't seen her in FOREVER!! I will check in tomorrow.....LOL Have a great night! :bigsmile:

Oh I am sooo mad!! I somehow managed to order a salad last night so I would not go over yesterday and the salad had 1000 calories!!:explode: :noway: :laugh: So, I was over by 580 cals and exercised this morning to stay within limits tonight :bigsmile: (hopefully - had breakfast and lunch with 1000 left today)! Have a great day everyone!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I leave for a couple of days and I'm kicked out?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

No. I just didn't have your weigh-in for the week so I hid your name. I still love you!:smooched:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I leave for a couple of days and I'm kicked out?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

No. I just didn't have your weigh-in for the week so I hid your name. I still love you!:smooched:

Yea!! I'm glad I'm still loved :smooched: I was worried there for a minute :wink:
  • So this weekend I went browsing (because I had no money) and was trying on clothes. When I first started, in june, I was in a size 18 really pushing a 20. So I wanted to just try something on that had a number. So I tried on a 15. It fit like a glove. Wow. I stood there and looked in the mirror and just was like "WOW!" for no less than 5 minutes. Turning around looking at the back just to make sure it looked ok. (BTW I really need an *kitten*) Wow. I was amazed. I havent been in this size in almost 6, maybe 7 years. Im also going to post this in the success stories section. I look great!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    So this weekend I went browsing (because I had no money) and was trying on clothes. When I first started, in june, I was in a size 18 really pushing a 20. So I wanted to just try something on that had a number. So I tried on a 15. It fit like a glove. Wow. I stood there and looked in the mirror and just was like "WOW!" for no less than 5 minutes. Turning around looking at the back just to make sure it looked ok. (BTW I really need an *kitten*) Wow. I was amazed. I havent been in this size in almost 6, maybe 7 years. Im also going to post this in the success stories section. I look great!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is such a success story!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    So this weekend I went browsing (because I had no money) and was trying on clothes. When I first started, in june, I was in a size 18 really pushing a 20. So I wanted to just try something on that had a number. So I tried on a 15. It fit like a glove. Wow. I stood there and looked in the mirror and just was like "WOW!" for no less than 5 minutes. Turning around looking at the back just to make sure it looked ok. (BTW I really need an *kitten*) Wow. I was amazed. I havent been in this size in almost 6, maybe 7 years. Im also going to post this in the success stories section. I look great!

GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up!:smooched:
This discussion has been closed.