Red High Heels Week 7!!

Replies

• I have been sewing for years, Just can't sew for myself. never bought a dress form! Want one, really bad, but never bought one!

I bought one last year and it really is a dream to work from. You should invest in one....
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Thinking about making a christmas request! if all my kids and hubby chip in! Maybe!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member

Thanks Nikky :bigsmile: Saturdays are usually my "free day" and it's been working quite well...it's easier to refuse chips and pizza every day if I know I can have it later in the week! Sundays I get right back to eating right and exercising...yesterday minus the exercise :ohwell: Just got back from walking the puppy, hydrating a little more then off to the gym before it gets too hot to walk there. How have you been girlie? :happy:

I've been feeling kinda punk the last week. I have severe allergies which eventually cause migraines and so I've been fighting one for a week. Got a bit of a reprieve over the weekend but the forest fires in the area have engulfed us with heavy clouds of smoke again. Not good. So I've been monitoring my caloric intake but haven't been exercising too much. Did some tummy exercises last night, gotta get it toned up before Halloween I'm on a mission, and did a few laps in the pool. Felt so much better after. I'm learning, exercise actually makes you feel good.... weird... lol. Anyway, I've hit another plateau it seems so my weight is not changed but am down a few more inches and another dress size, so I'M REALLY happy about that. I'm not comfortable in a 9, 10s are getting to be a bit loose. LIFE is GRAND!! AND this site rocks!!! And you gals are AMAZING!!! :happy:

Awww I'm sorry your not feeling good!!! It is funny how you forget how good you feel after a good workout....like yesterday...I was pooped, didn't want to go anywhere, but still needed to work out...tried to convince myself to just do a yoga dvd or crank out the P90X ab ripper...couldn't do it. So I go to the gym today, get in a good workout and low and behold!! I feel great, why didn't I work out last night again?! :laugh: But that's really awesome you are losing inches!! I'm at a weird size too...somewhere between a 9, 10, and 11....as if it's not complicated enough being in between 2 sizes, I've got 3 to pick from whenever I go clothes shopping :grumble: :laugh:

Joyous, nice save on the dress...too bad about that, though!! You look AWESOME in it!!!!! :drinker:

I suppose I should get back to packing and cleaning. My husband and I leave on a 2 week vacay on Wednesday for New Jersey for his brother's wedding...luckily I got my dresses picked out for the rehearsal dinner and wedding...makes it a bit easier!! I was pushing to weigh 125 by the time we leave but that's not happening :ohwell: Shame because this weekend I'm going to be in a swimsuit the whole time at my mother in law's friend's lakehouse in NY. :ohwell: Good excuse to go buy the boardshorts I've been wanting!! I probably won't be able to log on at all while we're gone but I'm going to do the best I can to exercise daily and eat decent. That'll be challenging when my husband takes me to this "Jumboland" restaurant they have there that he LOVES-hope they have jumbo salad!!! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I have been sewing for years, Just can't sew for myself. never bought a dress form! Want one, really bad, but never bought one!

I bought one last year and it really is a dream to work from. You should invest in one....

My mom some how does it with out a dress form. I'm going to talk to her about how she manages to do it,
  • czewwhat
    I have been sewing for years, Just can't sew for myself. never bought a dress form! Want one, really bad, but never bought one!

My mom some how does it with out a dress form. I'm going to talk to her about how she manages to do it,

I am not standard, patterns rarely fit me well. top heavy, no butt, sometimes have to make two sizes to get a fit. When you have large chest everything looks like maternity clothes! I am so over that!
  • JoyousMaximus

I am not standard, patterns rarely fit me well. top heavy, no butt, sometimes have to make two sizes to get a fit. When you have large chest everything looks like maternity clothes! I am so over that!

Neither is my mom. I got my shape from her. I have a long torso but a high waist and I have HIPS and an average butt.

I feel you on the boobs thing. I'm either popping out the tops of clothes OR I look preggo.

• I am not standard, patterns rarely fit me well. top heavy, no butt, sometimes have to make two sizes to get a fit. When you have large chest everything looks like maternity clothes! I am so over that!

Neither is my mom. I got my shape from her. I have a long torso but a high waist and I have HIPS and an average butt.

I feel you on the boobs thing. I'm either popping out the tops of clothes OR I look preggo.

Yep ... remember the conversation a few weeks ago... at least at that time I was winning the bigboob competition. :tongue: I've come down some but still a bit out of proportion... :ohwell: My man is still happy so I suppose that's all that counts. :tongue:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445

There are days that I wish I had bigger boobs and then I hear all of your stories and I am SOOOOO thankful that I have AVERAGE boobs!!! :embarassed: Although my Hunny tells me they're bigger than average... I don't buy it!! LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

• Neither is my mom. I got my shape from her. I have a long torso but a high waist and I have HIPS and an average butt.

There are days that I wish I had bigger boobs and then I hear all of your stories and I am SOOOOO thankful that I have AVERAGE boobs!!! :embarassed: Although my Hunny tells me they're bigger than average... I don't buy it!! LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

Glad to be of service... lol. :laugh:
  • czewwhat

Yep ... remember the conversation a few weeks ago... at least at that time I was winning the bigboob competition. :tongue: I've come down some but still a bit out of proportion... :ohwell: My man is still happy so I suppose that's all that counts. :tongue:

i would have won that one!

• Yep ... remember the conversation a few weeks ago... at least at that time I was winning the bigboob competition. :tongue: I've come down some but still a bit out of proportion... :ohwell: My man is still happy so I suppose that's all that counts. :tongue:

i would have won that one!

Are you positive? Let's play again, shall we?:tongue: Drop the numbers baby... then I'll drop mine which can be verified by my previous post....
  • czewwhat
    36 F or 38 DDD only if I can find it.
  • czewwhat

are you gasping for air, or what, mind you that is with a size 8 pants!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445

OH MY GAWD!!! I'm only a 38 B!!!! :huh:
  • 36 F or 38 DDD only if I can find it.

alright... I was a 38 G which is also considered 38DDDD. Then went down in circumference to 36G. And am now a 34F-G.

Pretty close comp I'd say.

:happy: :happy:

in a size 9 pant here...
  • czewwhat
    So it is the reason I go to the chiropractor twice a week!

No sorry was reading a very important email... back now
  • czewwhat

alright... I was a 38 G which is also considered 38DDDD. Then went down in circumference to 36G. And am now a 34F-G.

Pretty close comp I'd say.

:happy: :happy:

close I would say!
  • JoyousMaximus

You must have small hips. I'm a 32DDD (I should probably be an F) and I'm between a 10 and 12.
This discussion has been closed.