Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Hi Max. Bye Max.

Ouch. :tongue:
    :laugh: I don't think Max likes me very much anyway so....
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    me too - holding where I am at - ok I briefly gazed thru the posts did anyone lose this week or are we all stuck at same weight?

Nikky - I just bought jeans 2 weeks ago - and I need the smaller size - I've ordered them waiting to strut the size 10s!

whooo hooo .... I might have a pair for sale:wink: I'm thinking my sexy jeans will be too big next time I try to wear them... YAAYY us...
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    me too - holding where I am at - ok I briefly gazed thru the posts did anyone lose this week or are we all stuck at same weight?

Nikky - I just bought jeans 2 weeks ago - and I need the smaller size - I've ordered them waiting to strut the size 10s!

whooo hooo .... I might have a pair for sale:wink: I'm thinking my sexy jeans will be too big next time I try to wear them... YAAYY us...

I'm hoping to fit into a 10 soon. When I restarted losing weight in May I was between a 12 & 14. Now I'm between a 10&12.:bigsmile: But the dress I'm wearing it an 8.smiley-dance005.gif
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Hi Max. Bye Max.

Ouch. :tongue:
    :laugh: I don't think Max likes me very much anyway so....

Whats not to like! Max is a grumpy old Republican! Who gives a snot!
  • shel75
    Options

Yes, and with an added bonus :bigsmile: I still cannot eat enough vegetables so I still work on the fiber intake with nuts and banannas to help. Oops...does that sound bad?:laugh:

LOL bad enough that it made me LOL at work for all to hear... thanks. :laugh: :tongue:

You are welcome! :laugh: I had an offer for work finally and have schools to work at as soon as they get my supplies and paperwork!! Also my bf wants to find a place together next year so I can barely contain myself. :bigsmile:

I bet.... sounds like this has been a good day for you. Congrats....

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Ok- down another 2 lbs but this is really wk 3 for me - on my last wt lose journey, I had a hard time getting under 130 (I am 5'3) so I am hoping to do it this time. You ladies are doing such a great job and so inpiring!!
  • shel75
    Options
    I was wondering what happened to my stalker.

Which Fredrick's of Hollywood costume will he be wearing for Halloween?
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I was wondering what happened to my stalker.

Which Fredrick's of Hollywood costume will he be wearing for Halloween?

I think the army one.:laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I'm hoping to fit into a 10 soon. When I restarted losing weight in May I was between a 12 & 14. Now I'm between a 10&12.:bigsmile: But the dress I'm wearing it an 8.smiley-dance005.gif

My jeans are sized as a 30, which is equal to 10 here... and they are LONG. Didn't you say you're 5'10''. I'll send them over :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

My jeans are sized as a 30, which is equal to 10 here... and they are LONG. Didn't you say you're 5'10''. I'll send them over :laugh: :laugh:

Yay. I could always do with a free pair of jeans.:smile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Did you miss the word 'Sale'? it's right before the :wink: see above... :laugh: I have worn them maybe 3 times so far... :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Did you miss the word 'Sale'? it's right before the :wink: see above... :laugh: I have worn them maybe 3 times so far... :wink:
    d@mn. I did. Now I feel like an idiot.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Don't, I was just teasing. You will have to pay for shipping though :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

That makes sense. I can send you kettle corn at the same time so you can taste the deliciousness. :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Hi Max. Bye Max.

But, but... I'm wearing wearing Red High Heels!
    :huh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

That makes sense. I can send you kettle corn at the same time so you can taste the deliciousness. :wink:

We have a DEAL!!!! :tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Kettle corn makes everything better. Seriously. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH KETTLE CORN! :tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    that said, sending me delicious stuff I can't get here may not be a good idea. Unless, you don't mind doing monthly shipments..LOL.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Hi Max. Bye Max.

But, but... I'm wearing wearing Red High Heels!
    :huh:

I think my brain just went explody. smiley-violent009.gif