Red High Heels Week 7!!

Options

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    That makes sense. I can send you kettle corn at the same time so you can taste the deliciousness. :wink:

Kettle corn makes everything better. Seriously. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH KETTLE CORN! :tongue:

or New shoes... :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    that said, sending me delicious stuff I can't get here may not be a good idea. Unless, you don't mind doing monthly shipments..LOL.

:laugh: but kityn is right. everything is better with kettle corn. mix some reeses pieces in warm kettle corn. *drool*
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

I think my brain just went explody. smiley-violent009.gif

heeheeheehee. I like the explody smiley. :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    that said, sending me delicious stuff I can't get here may not be a good idea. Unless, you don't mind doing monthly shipments..LOL.

:laugh: but kityn is right. everything is better with kettle corn. mix some reeses pieces in warm kettle corn. *drool*

OMG....so you're agreeing to monthly shipments right? lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I think my brain just went explody. smiley-violent009.gif

heeheeheehee. I like the explody smiley. :laugh:

I thought it was appropriate.:wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Quarterly. We don't want to ruin your hard work. :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Quarterly. We don't want to ruin your hard work. :laugh:

You are too good to me... :smooched:

Plus you can just send more at a time... save on S&H... :tongue: I may have issues with self-censoring but my self-control is pretty in check, well except for certain things we can really discuss here :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :laugh:
  • samantha115
    Options
    i want some moist chocolate cake. with whipped chooclate icing. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That sounds like a great dream.
  • denitchy
    Options
    Thank you Ladies, for my afternoon laugh!! :laugh: :laugh: MMMmmmmm kettle corn.... :tongue:
  • denitchy
    Options
    i want some moist chocolate cake. with whipped chooclate icing. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That sounds like a great dream.

WAKE UP SAM!!! Before your dreams take over!!! LMAO :laugh:

But chocolate cake sounds soooooo yummy! :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I had the most amazing chocolate cake at the wedding I went to on saturday. I am so glad I have no way to get it again or those 58lbs would be back in a hot second.
  • denitchy
    Options
    I had the most amazing chocolate cake at the wedding I went to on saturday. I am so glad I have no way to get it again or those 58lbs would be back in a hot second.

I know exactly what you mean... as long as it's not in the house, I don't want it!! Well....I may WANT it but.... out of sight is out of mind :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I know exactly what you mean... as long as it's not in the house, I don't want it!! Well....I may WANT it but.... out of sight is out of mind :flowerforyou:

If I really want something, I'll go to the store and buy it. :ohwell:
  • denitchy
    Options

If I really want something, I'll go to the store and buy it. :ohwell:

As long as my BF doesn't know that I'm craving it, I'm safe cause he'll go out and get it for me!! Actually he bought me a chocolate bar on Saturday because I wanted it, but.... it's actually still in my purse, untouched! :bigsmile: Proud of myself, but I wonder how long I can keep it up!! LMAO :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    My bf does that too. I'll be studying so he'll go buy me an ice cream as a "treat"
  • denitchy
    Options
    My bf does that too. I'll be studying so he'll go buy me an ice cream as a "treat"

A treat because you've been studying so hard... what a good boy!! :flowerforyou: That's so funny...Mine says to me "if you're a good girl, I'll buy you ice cream" which means we are going to Dairy Queen! :tongue: Also when I'm upset, for whatever reason, he'll say "you want some ice cream?" It always makes me smile.... :bigsmile: How simple is that???!!!?!?! LMAO :heart: :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Now he is torn between helping me be health and giving me what ever I want. It's actually really funny to watch some times.:laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Now he is torn between helping me be health and giving me what ever I want. It's actually really funny to watch some times.:laugh:

Same with my man... so he compromised. He bought 100 cal ice cream treats. I get one... he eats the rest of the box. :bigsmile: To help avoid temptation...