The man and his horrid comment

Options
K so... Lover made a comment this weekend that made me want to take his head off, cover it with chocolate sauce and EAT IT. He grabbed my behind and said "Hey we need to tone this up so I have something to grab onto."

::blink:::

:::blink:: <---that was my reply.

I touched his forehead and said "we need to tone THIS up in HERE so you don't make idiotic comments like that EVER AGAIN."

Mind you he is the kindest man I've EVER known in my LIFE and he loves me no matter what but SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIOUSLY?! Dude. Now I have a freaking complex. Oh...and then about 15 minutes later he said "wanna go get ice cream?"

:::blink:::

:::blink:::

Reeeeeeeeeeeally? Why are they so daft? Why...pleasegodtellmewhy....

Replies

• Xniecex
    Xniecex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. Not cool.

Best guy ever... never thought he would say he wasnt attracted because i stopped going to the gym and gained weight :0/

Knife thru my soul right there^^^^
  • krahnyk
    krahnyk Posts: 6
    Options
    Holy moly! THAT hurts. What a dork! Did you knock him out?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Seems perfectly logical to me. :laugh:
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Glad that you had a comeback and called him on his horrifically rude comment!
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Great comeback :)

My fiance and I were watching a movie Saturday night. He was sitting on the couch and I was laying with my legs in his lap. He ws rubbing my feet and legs and butt and kept poking and pinching me and saying I felt "weird." I told him he had better come up with some kinder words if he wanted to keep touching me!
  • krahnyk
    Options
    Glad that you had a comeback and called him on his horrifically rude comment!

He was SOOOOOOO sorry... he was begging forgiveness all day. I might see how long I can stretch this out.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That's when you grab his crotch and say "we need to work on this so I have something to grab!" LOL
  • krahnyk
    Options
    That's when you grab his crotch and say "we need to work on this so I have something to grab!" LOL

Well...fortunately for Lover we have no complaints there. Or I WOULD HAVE!
  • pyite
    pyite Posts: 1
    Options
    My hubby woulda been picking a few of his teeth up off the ground after that one!
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend would lose the ability to ever have children if he ever made a comment like that.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    He really could have approached that a little differently! There is always a nice way to say things, that was just rude! My bf would have gotten slap and no nookie for a while.
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Absolutely BEST come back! The forehead this was good, but this is hilarious!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    You should have been like, "What a coincidence, I was just thinking the same thing about your d***." :wink:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Nevermind, I see someone else was thinking like me! :laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he said it jokingly. My boyfriend says stupid **** like that all the time.

Great comeback though hehe
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So...you want us to lie to you?

I'm probably going to get chewed out for this but seriously, sometimes we have to tell you that you need to start watching what you eat and hit the gym. Would you rather we start cheating on you (not that I would, just saying) or just plain dump you with the lame "oh its not you, its me" ?

Please, don't make my post a gender issue and I perfectly understand getting hurt over comments like these however, the significant others can be in a hard place and a rock with these situations
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    hmmm, yes this comment really seems ridiculous but you know how we are sometimes. I know I've told my husband before "if I ever start getting fat TELL ME!" - of course I did gain weight and he never said anything (which I wish he did). Some men take that seriously.

He could have chosen a better way to tell you though lol. Except, anything he would have said probably would have caused the same reaction. If you don't want these comments just be straight with him and tell him you don't care to hear his opinion on your body if it's negative. He probably thought he was being encouraging!
  • tammyp10
    tammyp10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow....I know how that goes. This weekend I was trying on jeans and my guy goes.."I like how they look from the front but they make your butt look funny when you walk" WTF??!! I swear they have no filters!!!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Nevermind, I see someone else was thinking like me! :laugh:
    GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! :)
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    I love how you responded. Men can be such idiots sometimes, even the smart ones...