Do you like to dine at Breastaurants?

Options

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    On my previous job, our usual lunch gang was all dudes and one lady (happily married with 2 college age girls)... we used to jokingly call her our "Queen Bee" and we were a bunch of drones.. sometimes we'd say we were her "harem"! (good times... good times).
    Anyway, sometimes she would sneakily treat all of us to lunch by going to "wash her hands" but actually telling the waiter to do a single check. Hooters wasn't part of our usual rotation, but she did take us there 2-3 times a year. She referred to it as a "birthday time" bcuz one time she lied to waitress saying it was one dude b'day and he got a free meal and "special attention". I only ate the wings which I found AOK but not spectacular. Besides those times, I've only gone once and that was for a bachelor party. It's no big deal to me. When I go out to eat, I focus on the food, not so much the ambience.
  • lurcstet
    lurcstet Posts: 77
    Options
    I actually laughed out loud, Breastaurants?! haha No we don't have these in the UK :D

We certainly dont... we should...!

Let me get this right.... is this a restaurant with woman serving in low cut tops.... or a restaurant with woman serving topless? (i.e. naked on top)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Unless you can eat the food off their breasts I'm unlikely to be interested.

There are sushi restaurants where you can do that

I need a girl for a dinner plate.

<comes running> Am I too late?
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Let me get this right.... is this a restaurant with woman serving in low cut tops.... or a restaurant with woman serving topless? (i.e. naked on top)

At best swimsuit tops - usually just tight t-shirts and short shorts.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I actually laughed out loud, Breastaurants?! haha No we don't have these in the UK :D

We certainly dont... we should...!

I think its like 'hooker style' low cut top, jesus can you imagine the casualties if they were actually naked?? I know I wouldn't be handing out steak knives..
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I think its like 'hooker style' low cut top, jesus can you imagine the casualties if they were actually naked?? I know I wouldn't be handing out steak knives..

I went to a place in Houston a few years ago that was topless and had pretty good prime rib.

No casualties as I recall.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

I went to a place in Houston a few years ago that was topless and had pretty good prime rib.

No casualties as I recall.

Heartbreakers!
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    DON'T WON'T
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    i've been to hooters a couple of times, mainly because my friend used to work there ha
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    We have a Hooters and a Twin Peaks here....two places I'll never step inside of.
    i hope a monster is chasing you one day and the only safe place is a hooters then we'll see if you'll step inside
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Sure the scenery was nice, but the food was unimpressive.

Exactly. There are lots of ways to see breasts in t-shirts without wasting money on crap food.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I love Hooters wings, so does the wife, some of the scenery is nice but I'd eat there either way
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sure! We call that eating in, though...

This! :laugh:
    My first thought when I read this was I *am* a breastraunt.

Never have eaten at Hooters. Too many other good places to eat.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'll never support Hooters or any other establishments like it. I don't like giving my money to places when their hiring criteria is based on a girl's measurements as opposed to her skills. :/
    You make use of what you have.

No such thing to my knowledge here in the UK, and wouldn't interest me if there were.

I would prefer that society would encourage girls to develop skills and personalities of their own instead of using their bodies to get what they want. I would argue that breastaurants are a form of prostitution. People tip based on your tits and *kitten*, not your service.

"whenever you feel like criticizing any one" he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had"
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My son-in-law was all excited that we had a Tilted Kilt open near me, but he's 4 hours away. He's jealous that I could go anytime I wanted and he can't.
    Just to mess with him I'll text him and tell him I'm there, or had just been there.
    One time I stopped inside to buy him a t-shirt. Between the hostess and I guess two servers I saw a total of 3 girls, and I would swear non of them looked like they were over 15, and wearing extremely short hiphugging skirts with their white schoolgirl blouses tied in a knot under their non-existent boobs. Totally made me feel like I was perving just walking in to the place and images of sex slavery and thoughts of Barely Legal came to mind. Ewwww....
    I don't think I'd go back. I'd feel more comfortable around real women in their 30's - 40's etc.

So to answer the original post, no, I'm not a patron or a fan of the 'breastaurant' concept.

I love THIS!
    Arent you uncomfortable oogling chicks with your SON IN LAW though??? LOL
    I would never take my sons wife to a male review or anything..... lol
    actually maybe I would... I dont know

I'd take him anywhere, we can just hang out and be guys.
    Besides, this way I can keep an eye on him :)
    My profile pic is actually cropped so you just see me, but it was from a 5K race he and I did together Sept 2012.
    We get along great.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've been to hooters it was ok food.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I love hooters. I like to compare my hooters to theirs.
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    I'd rather go to a strip club than Hooters.
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I was hoping this term would mean something more awesome than just Hooters. LAME!