Do you like to dine at Breastaurants?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Breastaurants? No.

I do plan on naming my bar "Knockers" though.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Breastaurants? No.

I do plan on naming my bar "Knockers" though.
    And our hot wings will be better than Hooters, they will be all breast, all the time.:drinker:
    Beer will be all we serve, no micro ales.
    And if they want coffee, only coffee flavored coffee. No maple nut crunch, no peppermint mocha, REAL COFFEE. :bigsmile:
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have a job interview at Hooters tomorrow. I'm pretty excited, it would be fun to work there.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Nope, breasts are eeverywhere. Seen them before but good food is hard to find.:laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'd rather go to a strip club than Hooters.

Me too!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying that it's not something for girls to aspire to.

Is any waitressing job something girls typically aspire to? :huh:
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    why not revolutionize? we could have chipendales rejects serve charred cow-parts without shirts on...call it Beefcakes. ;)
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a job interview at Hooters tomorrow. I'm pretty excited, it would be fun to work there.

Good luck on your interview
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Never been. Not that I am opposed to such places, I've just never lived near one. I can appreciate a good strip club just as much as my husband, though. I'm straight, but the female body is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than a man's. If I'm not going to sleep with him, I have no desire to see a man naked.

As far as women using their bodies to make a living or get what they want, so what? If they are 18 or over, they are free to make their own choices. Sex sells, plain and simple. If a woman (or a man) wants to use that to their advantage, then no one should have a problem with that. If I had a flat stomach, I'd be a stripper. That would be nobody's business except mine and my husband's (who would be completely fine with it).
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Good luck on your interview

thanks girly! <3 lol I just applied for fun so I doubt I'll get the job, but who knows :bigsmile: I didn't even expect an interview, so things are looking good :wink: