Most enjoyable exercise

Options
123457»

Replies

• heatherina1983
    Options
    Yeah there is one, I know someone that goes, I'll definitively go watch at some point. I could become a referee or something, then I can skate a bit without getting too hurt =p
  • lunabellalove
    lunabellalove Posts: 11 Member
    Options

My cousin plays Roller Derby. She's a Killamazoo Derby Darlin' in Kalamazoo, MI. Her derby name is "Goin' Commando"...and, yes, she does. Hence, the name. Don't know that I'd want to advertise that particular fact to the whole world, but to each their own.

Oh no! She doesn't wear skirts to the games does she!?! I play for Twin City Derby Girls in Champaign, IL. I haven't come across the Killamazoo Derby Darlin's yet, but I'm sure we'll meet at some point. : )
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting. Nothing like being able to accomplish something, and being able to beat that accomplishment again. There is always a new challenge. Same with running... I can push myself harder, faster, farther... =D
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    My exercise can not be said on here because of the restrictions....but I think many agree that it is their favorite too :laugh: :smile: you can burn up to 200 calories during one time. However, my favorite exercise has to be beach volleyball or any sports related exercise

200 cals...hooraah I need to start logging that...jk

not really...i wore my HRM during a particularly epic sesh...not that much unfortunately
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hockey hands down. If it wasn't SO expensive to do, I'd play 5x a week. Having way too much fun to be considered a workout, yet I burn 600-800 cals a game. <3
  • Yolibeee
    Yolibeee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing, power/flow yoga, and any other kind of dancing, i.e. Afro-Haitian, Zumba, Samba, Hip Hop, and very soon, BOLLYWOOD! I love to dance, in nearly any form. It burns mega calories and keeps me so happy. The pole fitness is fantastic because you can set goals and moves to work on and perfect. And yes, a plus-sized girl can be a great pole dancer!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Flow Yoga!! Laugh if you must but I really get my heart pumping doing this and in the end I get to relax. I can tell my arms are starting to firm up from it also.:happy:
  • miss_eeyore
    Options
    Womens Gridiron! Training sessions are the best!
    So pumped now that its finally starting in Melbourne, Australia - and not that LFL crap
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing/fitness is the best! So much fun and a great work out!

Would love to try Zumba and other dance classes, but as I have absolutely no rhythm, I probably would probably end up with many an injury!
  • Hownow37
    Hownow37 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pulling weeds in the "garden". I'm not talking about nipping at the crab grass and spurge. I mean jungle clearing. Even get a little extra cardio when I find a snake.

Liz W.