:yawn:
  • rhilloyd91
    rhilloyd91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    theres no way im missing it with the sexy channing tattum
  • jyotinaik
    jyotinaik Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I saw it and loved it. I would have like more naked dancing and less deep story line because that is not I watch a stripper movie for. More Tatum less Matthew
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    197637_10150904830632545_1523259553_n.jpg

I'm going for all of the above reasons.

Saw it, I didnt care if it had a plot.. Im not into strippers but this one was quite well shot... Loved Channing Tatum...
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ha this is great!
    And yes, I saw it this weekend. It's a fun time, regardless of the stupid plot and horrible acting.
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ummm, not. Though Not into the plot or the stripping. I'd rather look at my husband. :heart:
  • rumor23
    rumor23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going this week. Who needs a story plot? Sometimes it is just nice to have a non-thinking, non-discussable, movie to enjoy. Here is how the discussion would go....Did you see it: Yup, Did you like it: Yup, Were they hot: Yup...end of discussion. No kids, no awkward dates, no criticizing. I'm in!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Ummm, not. Though Not into the plot or the stripping. I'd rather look at my husband. :heart:

Awww, how sweet! I feel the same way about my bf. :heart: :blushing:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I saw it and loved it. I would have like more naked dancing and less deep story line because that is not I watch a stripper movie for. More Tatum less Matthew

hahahaha i love this~! agreed!
  • nolachick
    Options
    I am going this week. Who needs a story plot? Sometimes it is just nice to have a non-thinking, non-discussable, movie to enjoy. Here is how the discussion would go....Did you see it: Yup, Did you like it: Yup, Were they hot: Yup...end of discussion. No kids, no awkward dates, no criticizing. I'm in!

THANK YOU!

all you ppl saying u don't wanna watch it cuz u have significant other...boring! unless ur husband is an actor in this movie, sorry its not the same.
  • nolachick
    Options

Heck, I'm getting a lot at home, Thanks honey! vvvvv ...and I still HAVE to see this movie. Hello, married, not dead.

that's the spirit!
  • rumor23
    Options
    Here is my non-discussion experience....Did I see it? Yup. Did I like it? Yup. Was there a story line? Don't know, don't care. Is it buy-worthy? Yup. Nuf' said....
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    lol @ morons going just to look at the guys in the movie and not care about plot

Have fun throwing away 10-11 bucks when you can see this in person at the gym on a daily basis

lol
  • heatherherring15
    heatherherring15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My friend and I went to see it. I'm not into the whole male stripper thing, but Tatum Channing and Matthew M. shirtless, who could go wrong? My friend and I laughed through the whole movie. It's actually pretty good. It's a "semi-love" story. And it's got some good eye candy in it. What's there not to like?!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    <
    moron
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I've been out of town both weekends since it has come out. Ugh...I haven't seen it yet and I am so sad. :sad:
  • rumor23
    Options
    I am sure going to the wrong gym. I have never seen anyone at the Y that looked that good, perhaps I am just going at the wrong time. Besides, it is harmless entertainment. I would not go see them in person, and the husband was ok with it. No harm, no fowl. I guess I would confess, I am a moron, I enjoyed it.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Booked my ticket and watching it tomorrow with my friend :) we both have boyfriends, but this is just harmless fun (although my one's slightly jealous because I love Joe Mangianello hehe) can't wait!

Such a shame it's not in 3D though
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I am sure going to the wrong gym. I have never seen anyone at the Y that looked that good, perhaps I am just going at the wrong time. Besides, it is harmless entertainment. I would not go see them in person, and the husband was ok with it. No harm, no fowl. I guess I would confess, I am a moron, I enjoyed it.

I don't like going to those things either, those girls are ridiculous! Funny thing is that I actually dated and then lived with one of those guys. I hated getting on the metro with him. I caught a girl motioning to her friend and squeezing the air like she wanted to squeeze his butt. I just rolled my eyes. :smile: It is nice to look at, though!