• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    it was hot.

go see it.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Magic Mike is always playing in my bedroom. I only accept $5 bills in my G string ladies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Magic Mike - NOT!:angry:
    Elephants will roost in trees before I'd lower myself to going to some girly, unmanly type of film.

No, my wife will see Magic Mike with the rest of the ladies and sissy guys, and I will be a few screens down watching a real man movie "Savages"........
    .................with my boyfriend.......:bigsmile:
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    Going tomorrow with my girlfriends. So excited!!!! I'm sure the movie isn't going to win any Oscars, but that's not why I'm going. :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Elephants will roost in trees before I'd lower myself to going to some girly, unmanly type of film.

No, my wife will see Magic Mike with the rest of the ladies and sissy guys, and I will be a few screens down watching a real man movie "Savages"........

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I will own that when it comes out on DVD. Mark my words! :love:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Saw Magic Mike twice now. LOVED it! I'm actually listening to "calypso" right now...Channing's final dance scene..gee, no wonder why I'm not getting any work done. lol
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

Does your wife know you have a boyfriend? :huh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Went and saw it with my wife and daughter last Saturday. Thought it had a good story line. I enjoyed it.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hot, Hot, Hot... The story line I was disappointed in. But I am soooo happy they are going to make a sequel!!! Oh yeah... Magic Mike II Baby!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Magic Mike is always playing in my bedroom. I only accept $5 bills in my G string ladies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Hot, Hot, Hot... The story line I was disappointed in. But I am soooo happy they are going to make a sequel!!! Oh yeah... Magic Mike II Baby!

Wait, what?! I didn't hear this! I heard Channing was taking it to Broadway. Oh yes, there is a God! :bigsmile: