• jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    W2 D2 - DONE

Where did everyone go?
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I''m in. Will take initial test when I get home. Is it okay to start this late in the game?
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sure, join! I'm only on week 2. I'm already feeling stronger. I have to do the modified push ups.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Sorry I left. No really I am. Things have just been crazy around here and I lost motivation to work out at all. I was focusing on my eating instead.
    I went back to week 2 level 1 just to get me warmed up again this week. I'll probably be at week 3 again next week.
    10-ish My 4 year old was doing it with me and I started giggling. Couldn't figure the last set out. :laugh:
    I hope I will come back Wednesday. I really need to get back into it. I miss having nice arms.

BTW Msarro, you look great! You are an inspiration!
    MM
    Oh I also wanted to ask you all if you would like to start a new thread at the beginning of every month. So we would start a new one November 1st.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! MM, I agree with starting a new thread in November. :smile:

So, I had to take a break from this challenge because I managed to strain my chest muscle somehow (not sure if it was from pushups or something else). I think it has finally healed, so I am back.

I was on the 3rd or 4th iteration of week 4 when I stopped. When I tested over the weekend, I managed 23. So I decided to start back up on week 3, level 2:
    23 (min 17)

See you all on Wednesday!
  • winky_gurl
    Options
    I'm just starting this challenge out...I can do 9 good forms. Starting on rank 2 :) yeah me...thought i wouldn't get past rank one. Started today with w1 d1 and I could do 10 good forms.
  • cp005e
    Options
    OK, just completed week 3, day 2 on level 2:
    21 (min 19)

Whew! See you Friday. :flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do them yesterday, so I did them today!
    Week 2 level 1 day 2
    8(min7 feet were slipping. didn't have shoes on.lol)
    I should be back Saturday!
    MM
  • cp005e
    Options
    Week 3, day 3, level 2:
    25 (min 21)

Where'd everyone go? :frown: