30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm going to be doing L1D7 today (I missed a day...ugh!) and I have found my endurance is so much higher than when I started! The only one I still really have trouble with is those darn shoulder raises!

On a scale victory, in 9 days I've lost 1.7 pounds...I'm pretty sure it's been since I started 30DS! So happy with my results so far & so excited to continue with the next 23/24 days!
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    Today is day 10 of the 30 day shred.........ugh 1/3 completed almost..:) Day 9 was the worst..kept it at level 2 for about 6 days..my arms and butt are in pain! :)
  • oanamoise
    Options
    :drinker:
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LOVE ALL THINGS Jillian!! I did 30DS and am on 2nd rotation of Ripped in 30. Definitely a good dvd after 30DS. Burpees are tough though and still make me want to hurl!! Keep at it ladies! You can do it!!
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    Im joining this thread a little late, sorry! but yesterday I did level 1 day 10 and then decided (a little crazily) to do level 2 day 1. i didnt think I would get through it but shockingly i did. It was tough though I thought!!! walking pushups? kill me!!! im hoping in a few days i will actually be able to do the pushup part of them lol!!!
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to post yesterday but I did do day 1 level 2! Boy I sweated all over the place! Surprisingly, I'm not sore today. I'll try and push myself a little harder tonight...
  • EpicChristy
    EpicChristy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Finished D1L2 today. It seemed to go by really quick.
  • tstokes1786
    tstokes1786 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 Day 15 today! Halfway Point!!!! I'm doing weigh in and measurements after each level is completed.

After Level 1 I had these results:
    lost 4 lbs
    lost 1 inch from chest
    lost 1.5 inches from waist
    lost half an inch from hips
    lost 1 inch from thighs
    calves are the same
    lost 1 inch from arms

Level 2 is kicking my butt but I am definitely getting a lot better at it, I can't wait to do my next set of measurements!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    First level 2 day done, and 19 more to go... also need to make more space in my room, almost fell over my desk!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ok I feel miserable... weighed myself today and after eating the right amount of calories and working out every day I gained 5 lbs... Im about to give up!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    ok I feel miserable... weighed myself today and after eating the right amount of calories and working out every day I gained 5 lbs... Im about to give up!

Don't do it! Hang in there! Your muscles are likely retaining water in an effort to repair. You can make it over the hump to the results! I know it!

I just finished day 12 and am not seeing great results but I know I'm working for my health and my self and that the visual results are just the cherry on top.

I'm proud of you. I'm proud of all of us! We rock!
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options

Don't panic! I am the same! I hopped on the scales two days ago and I had put on 3kg! I had heard lots of people say that they experienced the same with 30DS and to wait it out! The results will be worth it!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on my first day, got through it, but had to modify my jumping jacks. And def will be sore, but willing to push past it.
  • oanamoise
    Options
    Doing Day 11 Level 2 today....pfew!
  • funkybubbles
    Options
    Hay one done just 30 days of level one and got results? Or is it better to switch to level 2 half way?
    I watched level two and there's things I can't do like touch my toes lol
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Hay one done just 30 days of level one and got results? Or is it better to switch to level 2 half way?
    I watched level two and there's things I can't do like touch my toes lol

You can move on to level 2 when you're ready and if you need to modify a move, then that's ok too.

Just finished day 13 (day 3, level 2) and I still am not doing everything perfectly. I'm glad I switched to level 2 though. It's definitely working more muscles!
  • fitandfunblonde
    fitandfunblonde Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Havnt done the shred since like turesday i think :( But hav started up with my personal trainer so doing her workouts and lots of cardio, so should still get results, although am going to start level 2 again tomorrow!!
  • Joppers_JJ
    Options
    Started Level1 today. At 43, bladder control and jumping jacks are a challenge! Does anyone know how many calories you burn on Level 1?
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    Finished L1D10 tonight! So excited to keep up with this! I watched some of L2 & I think a few of the moves will be pretty crazy to do but if it brings results I'm ready for it! :) How is everyone else doing?