30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    Haven't been able to do 30DS yet today & I am feeling so lost without having done it. I'm at my in-laws now & I'm hoping I get home with enough time to get my workout in before bed. The scale said another 1.1 down this morning so I really feel like I need to get my Jillian fix for today & keep that pound off
  • princess12370
    Options
    I have the dvd and would love to start it!
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 22 done! Was a bit sore today in my glutes and hammys. Which, I love! Means I'm working it out in a new way with this new level.

Oh and I'm down 1.5 lbs!!

Keep on shredding!!
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    Good job Flowergirl and everyone else! My legs hurt too, some jumping squats and other jump moves in level 3 are intense..but I'll keep going 'til the end! We need to be victorious! I just ordererd Insanity, so I will start that afterwards. I hope my downstair neighbors will survive my "movements" around the house. :))
  • FordGal40
    Options
    Ended up having to skip yesterday :'(
    Got back at it today though, super excited that I got to get my Jillian fix. I did L2D7, so only a few more days & its on to level 3! I'm pretty excited! I've lost just about 6 pounds so far doing 30DS :happy:
  • oanamoise
    Options
    Just completed Day 21 today doing level 3 and I feel super tired. 9 more daaays yoo hoooo...
    Good job FordGal..glad you're losing it! I'm not really seeing it on the scale, however, my diet is not always consistent.. :)

Can't wait to finish it!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 23 done! FordGal congrats on the loss! My scale is moving in super slo mo! Haha!

My mid back is not pleased with me today so I did crunches instead of the sit-up and double jump ropes instead of the rock star jump. Hope it's better tomorrow.

Great shred everyone!
  • FordGal40
    Options
    Thanks ladies! This is just so exciting for me, I've never been able to lose weight this successfully!

L2D8 done today! :)
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I havent commented in a long time I am on day 18 really lost nothing as I put on a few lbs from camping. I have 3 days of level 2 left. I hate level 2 especially the last circuit.

Please tell me level 3 is better.
  • oanamoise
    Options
    Depends on your body, but for me, Level 3 is killing me...however, be positive! :) I'm doing day 23 today..doing level 3..I have 7 more days..pfew.
  • FordGal40
    Options
    L2D9 complete!

I found myself doing more of Natalie's moves than Anita's too :smile: I'm getting pretty excited to keep up with the weight loss through tomorrow & Level 3. I'm thinking when I'm done with this 30 days I will start over & try to do mostly Natalie's moves, this whole time I've been doing mostly Anita's & I still have found the pounds dropping...or they may be melting with the heat, I'm not really sure haha.
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    I havent commented in a long time I am on day 18 really lost nothing as I put on a few lbs from camping. I have 3 days of level 2 left. I hate level 2 especially the last circuit.

Please tell me level 3 is better.

Level 3 IS better! It's my favorite level, hands down! Hang in there!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 24 done yesterday (sorry forgot to comment) and 25 done today!! Only 5 days left of the shred!!

Ooooohhhhhh yayuh!!
  • shahshimoli
    shahshimoli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi! Is this a vegetarian diet, I would like to have it
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    hi! Is this a vegetarian diet, I would like to have it

It's Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, exercise DVD and it's great!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ended up having to skip yesterday :'(
    Got back at it today though, super excited that I got to get my Jillian fix. I did L2D7, so only a few more days & its on to level 3! I'm pretty excited! I've lost just about 6 pounds so far doing 30DS :happy:

Me too... yesterday was a bad day all I did was wanna eat ice cream!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im doing insanity instead of Jillian Michaels...
  • oanamoise
    Options
    I'm starting insanity in 1 week. Will finish Jillian's Shred in 5 days!
  • FordGal40
    Options
    L2D10 done yesterday...I'M DONE WITH LEVEL 2! It's crazy & feels so good that I have stuck with it! Going to be starting Level 3 this afternoon...wish me luck!

Good job to you ladies with 5 days left! That's awesome, congrats! :happy:
  • FordGal40
    Options
    Just got done with L3D1! That is one intense workout but I LOVE IT! It's so fast paced that I didn't even notice I was towards the end of it!

Here's to 9 more days of it!