30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• amomatt
    amomatt Posts: 41
    Options
    I did L3D1 today too, and it kicked my butt. I agree with the fast pace-it "seemed" faster
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    L3D2 done! :)
  • danysgoal
    danysgoal Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi everyone

for me 4 days to go before my Aug 1st start. Getting ready to go on vacation after a very stressful year, both personally and at work. A lot of redefining my goals, getting rid of toxic relationships, people that I thought were good for me but finally ended up making me doubt myself or maybe not that much an impact but always having to cover up my feelings and look like I was finding their jokes funny instead of hurtful.
    There is a fine line between humor and aggressiveness.

So on to my new take on life. I intend to put myself first in my list of priorities, have already started. What a difference.
    Doesn't mean I'm ignoring my kids or my family but I put my schedule first to make sure I make time for myself.

So the 30 day Shred is a step in that direction. I just have to find the better time of the day to get this in.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]24167986.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    And to may be plan for 4-5 days a week, hoping to make it every day but giving myself a chance.

I'm actually excited about starting next week!
    And all your stories and successes with this is inspiriing
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting! I've had an extra busy past few days. Ok, here is my catch up post:

Day 26 done!
    Day 27 done!
    Day 28 done!

29 & 30 tomorrow and I'll be DONE DONE! Whew!

Dany, good for you for treating yourself they way you would like to be treated! You're kids will learn from your healthy modeling, in fitness and self-care!! Good for you and keep it up! You're worth it!

:happy:
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 29 done and I'll do the big three oh later tonight!!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 30 done = 30DS DONE!!!

Ooooooh yayuuuuuh!!

Tomorrow I shall measure!
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'll be doing L3D5 today (or in other terms, D25!) Only 5 days to go!

The weight loss has slowed down, but I haven't been eating as well as I was before. Darn birthday parties & wedding festivities!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    So lost a total of ONE pound! :laugh:

BUT I also lost a total of 5.75"!!! :drinker:
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just started it again today. Got a bit sidetracked while I was moving, but oh well. I've done it before, so this will be my 3rd time doing it. August is my month! :)
  • FordGal40
    Options
    So lost a total of ONE pound! :laugh:

BUT I also lost a total of 5.75"!!! :drinker:

Congrats on the inches lost! I'm sure the pounds lost # was on account of gaining muscle. Way to finish the 30 days! What's your plan now?
  • krs10bauer
    krs10bauer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred on Monday and I am wondering for those of you that have been at it for a while are you seeing any results?
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    what is 30 day shred
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fun and easy way to shred lbs... Dance for kinect... Its fun and easy... you get to listen to all types of your fave music and it also has sweat counter on it, so you can tell how many calories your burning :)