30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Started Level1 today. At 43, bladder control and jumping jacks are a challenge! Does anyone know how many calories you burn on Level 1?

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I always use the restroom before my shred! Heeee!

BTW I log circuit training general for my shred.
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Finished day 15! Oooooh my obliques!
  • TimeToCrackOn
    Options
    Hope you dont mind me jumping in on your thread. Everyone seems to be doing so well. Well done! Has anyone noticed any change in there body shape yet?
    I started mine on the 4th but only just seen this thread, i took measurments of the bits id like to see a change and going to re-measure after each level, im only on day 4 yesterday as iv been super busy but im wanting to move onto level 2 so going to try and do it everyday.
    Does Jillian still talk SO much in level 2? I have a love hate thing going for that woman lol.
  • NatalyeNicole
    Options
    I started mine like the week Before I hope its not to late to join ;)
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level one for me, and wow. Still tough for me.
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cool so it does get easier? my 2nd day and still the last set of jumping jacks are a killer for me. I love the abs and weight parts though no problem there.
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    I jumped into Level 2 after doing LEvel 1 twice, and I'm doing it until day 15..then I will do level 3 for 15 more days. I notice a difference in my legs and arms, but that could be because I've also been running up to 5 miles every day almost...
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    Weighed in this morning & I lost 2.8 pounds with L1 & no dramatic dieting/change in eating habits!

Just completed L2D1 & I am sure feeling it! I thought I could handle L1 pretty well but L2 is definitely like starting over, I love it! I'm hoping for even more results with L2!
  • oanamoise
    Options
    Bravo!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ordered insanity from beachbody.com?
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 16 done! Past the half way point now!!

Still no difference in weight but it may be because I'm not taking any rest days. Going straight through!

I do notice the difference in my back, shoulders and arms though.

My guess is that if I were to take a rest day my muscles would let go of some of the water they're holding on to. Oh well, we'll see on day 31!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    BTW, I am thinking of doing Yoga Meltdown next!
  • oanamoise
    Options
    Doing Day 15 today and starting Level 3 tomorrow for 15 days straight... Did not notice much diffence in weight either, might be water weight or too much strenuous exercise with no break as well..
  • FordGal40
    Options
    Just got done doing L2D2! Jillian is kicking my *kitten* & I LOVE IT!! Hurt my finger at the very beginning with those darn walk-out push-ups but pushed my way through it...pretty proud of myself!
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Did L2 today. Thinking of holding off a few more days before I go on to L3, as I don't do normally the shred on the days I hit the gym. So I am stretching it out over probably closer to 40 days.
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 17 done!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 18 done! Where did everybody go??
  • oanamoise
    Options
    Day 16 Done yesterday..Level 3! I'm feeling the burn! :)
  • FordGal40
    Options
    I was beginning to think the same thing, where did everyone go? I feel like I'm blowing up this feed. Congrats oanamoise & flowergirl73 for sticking with it! I'll be doing L2D4 today, a little behind you guys but so excited with the progress so far!

Happy Thursday!
  • melaninny
    melaninny Posts: 5
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 :) I started a few weeks back but I realized I wasn't doing a lot of the exercises with proper form so I decided to start over. So challenging especially the pushups!!!!!