30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• ashleymccoshen
    Options
    I totally want to join! I am also going on a holiday on Aug.1st and want to wear a bathing suit! How do I get my hands on a copy of this 30day shred?
  • hyndsie
    hyndsie Posts: 22
    Options
    the full dvd is on you tube. I am on day 5 of level 1, and already i can feel the difference, i can complete the 20 min workout without stopping - and it is only 20 mins but its 20 mins of hardwork! i do this at night when my children have gone to bed, tuesday night i literally crawled into bed, but they say no pain no gain...right?

im new to this site, so any friends would be great for my encouragement!
  • jhendrick1
    jhendrick1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have reached a point where the scale has stopped moving and if the number won't change maybe the inches will!
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends who are doing 30DS too! I will only be doing 3 days a week to supplement my already crazy schedule. Add me peeps :bigsmile:
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try Play.com - was only £4.99 :smile:
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll just getting back into working out with weights and this is a great program to begin with.

J
  • womblewoo
    Options
    Best way would be to have a HRM as looking at previous threads seems the calorie burn can be anywhere between 180 and 400 depending on the person and how much effort you put in! I have always logged it previously as 200 if that helps!
  • womblewoo
    Options
    OK Ladies I have started our own Group and invited you all to join. It is July 30 Day Shredders.
    Let's help each other through July and enter August looking hot on the beach!!!
  • Mkw717
    Mkw717 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In! Done it before but never actually finished the full 30 days. I'm determined this time!!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im game:0)
  • megan4465
    megan4465 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in!! I need something to jump start me ..
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on doing this starting July 2nd...so I will be a day behind, but I'm IN!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i am defintely gonna start on 1st July! :happy: add me! i will stick with it this time.........:mad:
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've been told you can get the 30 Day Shred from youtube or I found this site on Pinterest and I downloaded 30 Day Shred to my laptop (for portability purposes)

http://tanandtoned.tumblr.com/post/9283879799/workout-links-omg-o

The site has loads and loads of exercise videos, also has her Ripped in 30. I've run across a couple in another language, but hers are perfectly fine. Hope this helps :)

As for the July 1st? I'm in, I did it yesterday for the second time, and I haven't managed to make it through without having to pause it and take a break. Maybe by July 1st I'll be able to make through without stopping lol

Anyone interested in friending, please feel free :)

bumping for this link. Hopefully I will be starting this as well!
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    I think I might get back on the wagon. Might as well considering I've got nothing to do as it is.
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and had great results so I will definitely do it again!!!!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    It is on Youtube if you need the workout.
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    I'll be in Vegas on August 16th-20th so definitely would love to lose some unwanted weights. I am already on Day 7 of Level 1, can I still join in for the motivation?
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just bought it the other day. I'm in!!