30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    QUESTION???

I thought when working muscles you took rest days between work outs am I understandint that this has NO rest days at all?

I am doing it fron youtube so I don't have all the extra info.
  • ecove
    ecove Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I joined the June group but couldn't finish because I got very sick so I'm all pumped to start in July!
  • neha_1412
    neha_1412 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow thats grt m frm India n was planning to strt JM 30DS along wid Leslie sansone 3 mile walk m ready to join frm July 1 :-) :smile:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    The group was created, all are welcome: July 30 Day Shredders!
  • xchrissy51809x
    Options
    im in!
  • cjeane
    cjeane Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in. Just ordered my DVD. It'll come in on the 2nd, but I'll do something on the 1st!
  • clairetwoboys
    clairetwoboys Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in - just had it delivered this morning by coincidence so will just get on with it! Does anyone know what's the best way to log it on your exercise diary? Is it just 20 minutes of cardio?
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm in - just had it delivered this morning by coincidence so will just get on with it! Does anyone know what's the best way to log it on your exercise diary? Is it just 20 minutes of cardio?

I log it as circuit! :)
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    QUESTION???

I thought when working muscles you took rest days between work outs am I understandint that this has NO rest days at all?

I am doing it fron youtube so I don't have all the extra info.

Do what feels right for you! I am only doing 3 days a week as it is a suppliment to my 5 PT sessions a week. It is also so I can keep up with all the exercises! I just did two days back to back! It is tough! Whatever you choose to do, push your limits!
  • exercisemania
    Options
    count me in :)
  • tikamacphee
    Options
    I'm hoping to start too! Never tried it before, but heard lots of good things :)
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yep Count Me in Too!
    I was just looking at my calender and thought tomorrow would be the perfect day to Really Begin the 30 Day Shred. I've been doing it on and off for the past month and have already seen Great Results, but i'm looking to commit to the whole 30 Days.

PigFox.jpg
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Im in...i started it up yesterday again lol!!! Ive never made it past level 2 and im so determined to do so! I would love to do it everyday but if i do it most days and actually finish i will be ecstatic!!, i took before pics a few months back and it would be great to actually see a difference!!, only 20 min we got this!!!:bigsmile:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to do it, add me if you like xx
  • kimberly130
    kimberly130 Posts: 166
    Options
    Sure! I'm In I love Jillian (glutton for punishment i guess!) If any one needs a copy you can get it for between $8 and $15 just about anywhere like amazon.com, walmart, any movie store... (amazon was the least expensive i found) I did it before and was very pleased with the results. I wasn't very consistent but did it about 3x/w and saw results in about 2 wks!!

LETS DO THIS!
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    This is beyond perfect! I'd decided to start on Sunday anyway! I'll definitely join in. ;D
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have to start doing something. The idea of facing Jillian every morning at 4:30 is a scary one. But I have to prove myself to myself. DVD is out and ready. Watch out Sunday morning. Here I come!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, the 29th. But I am so down. I need the support to keep pressing play. :blushing:
  • jamiesuperfox
    jamiesuperfox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im in !!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a reboot. I started in May, but found it difficult to do it back-to-back days because of soreness. I'll give it another go!