30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• livingrose
    livingrose Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm In I love Jillian (glutton for punishment i guess!) If any one needs a copy you can get it for between $8 and $15 just about anywhere like amazon.com, walmart, any movie store... (amazon was the least expensive i found) I did it before and was very pleased with the results. I wasn't very consistent but did it about 3x/w and saw results in about 2 wks!!

LETS DO THIS!

I've found level 1 on YouTube... You have to buy the DVD to get the other levels.
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Me me me, I'll do it, she's been sitting here in the cellophane wrapper glaring at me for weeks

Got me tins of beans ready.....i lent my little weights to my friend :/
  • ktndj82104
    ktndj82104 Posts: 85
    Options
    i've been planning on starting it. thought if i stated on the 1st it would be easier to do 30 days straight, lol.
  • Rouko
    Rouko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 months before doing the 30DS every other day.... I lost 9lbs and 3.5inches. I like Jillian a lot and have tons of her other workouts. I'm 1/3 of the way through Slim in 6 right now, but I wish I could join you all. Maybe if the 2nd phase (which I start today) isnt so bad I can add it. Good luck to everyone doing it and I know if you stick with it you really will see inches disappear!
  • Saltcod
    Saltcod Posts: 1
    Options
    Might have to join you:). I completed stage 1 last year but gave up after one session of stage 2... So hard! Hopefully, this time round I can complete the challenge!!!
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm in, 20 minutes a day isn't bad.....I feel I may regret saying that later :)
  • MizzIcy
    MizzIcy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • ivonne56
    ivonne56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I actually started it. Im on day 3 and its pretty freaken awsome on average I burn about 265 calories in 20 min and its so convenient right in my living room!
  • mellygates22
    Options
    Ive dont it once before and loved it, so Im in for a challenge again! Will useYou Tube, but look at buying all the DVDs as well.

Yay for us!
  • jayers2
    jayers2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start!
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I did it with a group on here in May and really enjoyed it. I am going to take rest days this time through, however, because I got injured the last time through.
  • mayra26
    mayra26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • deelicious89
    deelicious89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I'm in Australia so it's the first today. Just completed the first workout and I'm covered in sweat, feeling good and planning to murder Jillian Michaels in inventive ironic ways :D
  • MollDoll81
    MollDoll81 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm in. Just picked up my copy and a shiny new heart rate monitor! Tomorrow it begins!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on starting tomorrow :)
  • seamonkeychar
    seamonkeychar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me, me! I love me some JM.
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • colleen_m
    colleen_m Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am definately in. I might do a combo of her dvd's just to change it up though.