30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I posted a 'how to' in the July 30 Day Shredders for everyone :flowerforyou:
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So the Group is all set up - July 30 Day Shredders - if you havent yet joined then please find us in Groups and click to join - the more the merrier!

Really looking forward to getting back in shape!
  • Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just purchased both the Shred and Ripped, Im ready for the challenge.
  • dmlee12
    dmlee12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Is there any way to get it without ordering it? I won't have time to order and get it by the 1st.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred since May and rotate through the levels, I am not very good at doing it on a daily basis like your suppose to so maybe this will get me going I am in. :happy:
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been told you can get the 30 Day Shred from youtube or I found this site on Pinterest and I downloaded 30 Day Shred to my laptop (for portability purposes)

http://tanandtoned.tumblr.com/post/9283879799/workout-links-omg-o

The site has loads and loads of exercise videos, also has her Ripped in 30. I've run across a couple in another language, but hers are perfectly fine. Hope this helps :)

As for the July 1st? I'm in, I did it yesterday for the second time, and I haven't managed to make it through without having to pause it and take a break. Maybe by July 1st I'll be able to make through without stopping lol

Anyone interested in friending, please feel free :)

Thank you...
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on doing this starting July 2nd...so I will be a day behind, but I'm IN!

I am going to start mine July 6th after I get back from chicago...
  • lirpa2011
    lirpa2011 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this!!!!!! The only thing is I have a HARD time getting up early enough to do it during the week before work and in the evenings is just not possible.
  • my2gr8boys
    my2gr8boys Posts: 45
    Options
    Me!! I'm in! :smile:
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yes but I'm struggling!
    I can not believe how difficult it has been to locate this DVD in Canberra, Australia!
    Amazon would not deliver to Australia ($6.99), local stores do not have it, had to resort to online purchasing which will still take until 5-9 July to deliver and cost $27.00!!!
  • JoCam127
    JoCam127 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG Yes ! I am in, I have done level 1 a heap of times but never progressed to level 2 as it was not on YouTube, thanks to your thread & someone mentioning the levels being on YouTube I have just had a look & someone has FINALLY uploaded level 2 & 3 in the past month or so !! Excited & scared at the same time ;) Let's do this !!
  • S_Cronen
    S_Cronen Posts: 22
    Options
    I want to join! I have the dvd already but have never made it the full 30 days. Maybe this will motivate me to finish it!
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's on Youtube guys! You don't have to buy the dvd. Although, i didn't realize this til after I bought it!
  • wongleweed
    wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting then too, so I'm in
  • tdavies1980
    tdavies1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI i am new and have just ordered my copy hope it comes soon.
  • leanne_bailey
    leanne_bailey Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    im in feel free to add me :)
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    I was planning on starting then, too! I'm in!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am looking for a copy of this program. If I get one, I will start on July 1st as well. :smile:
    [/quote

you can do level 1 and level two from youtube.
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived today and I did it before I went out with my mom for her birthday.
    20 minutes and I was soaked!
    I'll have to do other workouts with it to increase calorie burn but it's great.
    1 down, 29 to go.
    I hate Jillian and love her all at the same time LOL

I agree with this! I have some of Jillian's other DVDs and I frequently yell at her while working out. I feel frickin' awesome after though!
  • sallyrose88
    Options
    i will, i have been staring at the case for nearly a month, i also have busy life, child its gonna be tough, do i have to do it each day? i think i want to!!