Your WORST date

Options

Replies

• emptyplate
    emptyplate Posts: 62
    Options
    Omg reading these is totally cracking me up. They are hilarious! sorry for laughing at your misery ahha but thanks for sharing
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    There was a guy who I met through my freshman year roommate. He saw me tagged in a lot of her Facebook pictures and kept commenting on how he wanted to meet her hot friend and was bugging my roommate to introduce us. I had just broken up with my boyfriend of 2 years who was cheating on me and this guy was pretty hot himself, so I gave my roommate the green light. We ended up getting tickets nearby him at one of our football games so him and I could meet and he invited me for dinner and drinks that night. We actually had a pretty fun time, but I quickly could tell he was not boyfriend material. Although we did have a lot in common in terms of interests (sports, music, etc), he just was kind of annoying. His parents were filthy, filthy rich and he drove a BMW, had a Rolex and was very shallow. But...I had just gotten out of a relationship and I just wanted to have a good time, so no worries for me. After a good amount of booze, we ended up going to my dorm room and making out. We were getting somewhere between 3rd base and home plate when the fire alarm in my dorm went off. The fire alarm would constantly go off in our dorm at night because of idiot drunk people, so I just ignored it, when I all of a sudden get a knock on the door from my R.A saying that this was not a drill and there actually was a fire and to leave now. We rushed to put clothes back on and he couldn't find his shirt. It was winter time and he didn't have a coat so he ended up having to wear one of my fuzzy black jackets. We sat outside for an hour while they cleared the fire (someone put a decoration too close to a lamp and it melted). When we got back into my room ,he found his things and then told me I was totally marriage material but he couldn't marry me because I wasn't Jewish. He then stripped down naked and asked to resume where we were. I was so offput by the marraige comment (and it was 4am now) that I told him I think he should go home so I could go to sleep.

This was 5 years ago. TO THIS DAY, he will on occasion Facebook message me and tell me to convert to Judaism so we can elope.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Haha I loved Fun Bobby, I actually am a much better conversationlist with a few in me as well.

As are most people! But if you can't carry on an engaging conversation when sober..... :)

Depends on how tired I am, sometime people watching is more fun :)
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    about 3 years ago.. my friend set me up with someone for a blind date. sure he was good looking, but his personality left a lot to be desired. he talked the whole night about how lovely i was in personality.. and looks don't really bother him.. :indifferent: he seriously needed to get off his high horse....

needless to say i didn't text back the next day.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    LOL I have to say its the oddest experience I have ever had....lol
    Well this was awhile ago... I was on a online dating site (I know I know) lol.. talked to this guy for awhile .. we talked on phone for hours really hit it off.. Im like this man is perfect wow.. so sensitive and sweet and so in tune to how a woman feels... well we decided to meet at a restaurant.. I did se epictures of him very handsome.. met at the restaurant very handsome.. but something kinda off... we are sitting there talking... and he stretches and oh myyyyy I saw boobs they were wrapped but you could tell.. now give you I am not a supid woman.. this looked like a man talked like a man.. walked like a man... and it was a woman!!!!!! she said I guess I should tell you something... duhhh you think???? she had been living as a man.. getting ready to do surgery all of it.. been on hormones.... I dont care how you live your life... but be honest... ohhh myyy
    DING DING DING...ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have a winner!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    My worse date ever was with a girl that had been a classmate in high school that had moved away. She contacted me on facebook and wanted to get together and talk about old times. I pick her up for diner and a movie. It took 30 min to reach the restaurant.......it was 30 min in HELL. I have never met anyone so MORBID and she droned on and on. I took her to Razoos a really nice Cajun restaurant, where she informed me she did not like to eat at restaurants because SHE had worked at one and knew what they did to peoples food.....WTF. So I tell her we have to eat, then has waiter comes over at least 8 times asking her if shes ready to order. By this time hes pissed Im pissed and I ask her to please order something. She tells me to order something and she will just eat off my plate. No way am I doing this I dnt even know this chick anymore, so I ask as nicely as I can for her to JUST GET SOMETHING. Then during the whole meal all she talks about is she hopes no one did anything to our food.....and Im thinking choking right now would be a nice out. Then we go to see Transformers 3.......SHE CRIES THRU THE ENTIRE MOVIE BECAUSE THE ROBOTS GOT KILLED THE FN ROBOTS. the couple beside us got up and MOVED she was so bad......After the movie I cant drop her off fast enough, I pull up she tells me...and get this "This was the nicest date Ive had in a long time when can I see you again" I do my best to hold my composure and tell her We will see. In a way I felt bad for her, she was a very pretty girl someone really messed her head up
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    bump...I wanna read this when I've got more time...lol
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Another date, she was a lawyer, tall, extremely attractive, ex motorcycle stunt driver. She had back problems from motorcycle accident. We went out, awesome first date. Next day she texts asks if I have any pain medicine for her back. I don't, but got a few percoset from my buddy. A couple of days later she texts around midnight, says she's bored....just the text a guy always appreciates. She invites me to go out for a drive...comes by a few minutes later. I sit down, and recline my seat to where I'm looking at roof of car (ahem...hint hint), so she drives, she parks. She whips it out...her phone that is. Sends off a text. I'm waiting patiently...the suspense is maddening. Someone comes up to the car, she whips it out again...her wallet that is. She then proceeds to buy heroin and to start shooting up in front of me.

That was date #2...anal beads girl was not so off putting anymore.

Okay, THAT is funny!!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I went to the movies with a girl I was attracted to at the time. Turns out she's one of those loud, annoying hecklers and commentors that everyone tells to shut up.

I was mortified.
  • TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe
    TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My worse date ever was with a girl that had been a classmate in high school that had moved away. She contacted me on facebook and wanted to get together and talk about old times. I pick her up for diner and a movie. It took 30 min to reach the restaurant.......it was 30 min in HELL. I have never met anyone so MORBID and she droned on and on. I took her to Razoos a really nice Cajun restaurant, where she informed me she did not like to eat at restaurants because SHE had worked at one and knew what they did to peoples food.....WTF. So I tell her we have to eat, then has waiter comes over at least 8 times asking her if shes ready to order. By this time hes pissed Im pissed and I ask her to please order something. She tells me to order something and she will just eat off my plate. No way am I doing this I dnt even know this chick anymore, so I ask as nicely as I can for her to JUST GET SOMETHING. Then during the whole meal all she talks about is she hopes no one did anything to our food.....and Im thinking choking right now would be a nice out. Then we go to see Transformers 3.......SHE CRIES THRU THE ENTIRE MOVIE BECAUSE THE ROBOTS GOT KILLED THE FN ROBOTS. the couple beside us got up and MOVED she was so bad......After the movie I cant drop her off fast enough, I pull up she tells me...and get this "This was the nicest date Ive had in a long time when can I see you again" I do my best to hold my composure and tell her We will see. In a way I felt bad for her, she was a very pretty girl someone really messed her head up

I must be a walk in the park huh? lol!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    not a true 'date', but...

the day after i met the man who is my husband, i broke up with the boy i had been seeing. we stayed friends. he graduated and moved away, but we still kept in touch - occasional phone calls and emails.

on a trip back into town, he contacted me and wanted to do supper to catch up. sure! i'd love to hear more about what he'd been up to.

he picked me up from the dorms and drove me to one of the nicer restaurants in town. he said to get whatever i wanted; that he was paying. i was touched since it had been about a 4 months since our last conversation (and the restaurant was kind of out of my price range). i asked him if he wanted to share an appetizer and he said yes. in addition to the appetizer, i ordered myself a plate of spaghetti and garlic bread.

the appetizer arrived and it was large enough to be a meal. we split it (i had more than him), and by the time my spaghetti arrived, i was full. the plate of spaghetti was also huge. i ate 2 of the 4 garlic breads and a small amount of spaghetti, and then told him that i was going to get a to-go box for the rest of it. up until this point, we had been having a great conversation and laughing a ton.

he went ballistic about how if he was paying he expected me to eat every bite on my plate, especially since i 'ruined' my appetite with an appetizer. i laughed. he was not joking. i stuffed in a few more bites, but told him i was really full. he angrily asked the waiter for a doggie bag and the check.

he didn't talk to me the whole ride back to drop me off. not even a goodbye. i got to my room and bawled because i had no idea what i did to make him mad. :( to this day, i am still confused.

he tried to friend me on facebook a few years ago.

**edited for spelling
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have had two bad dates in the last month! Ugh! Both are guys I met online.

Date one - We had been chatting online and texting for several weeks and decide to meet. We determined that it would be best to meet at my house as I live in the bigger city and there are more options for places to go. So he meets me at my house and I was impressed by the luxury car that he parked in my driveway. He gets to the door and he hands me a dozen roses, kudo points. I took a look at what he was wearing a air Jordan shirt 3 times to big and khaki shorts with air Jordan sandals. I was judging at this point. Then he says I'd like you to meet my son, who is 14. It wall all down hill from there. We went to dinner cause I was starving. There was almost no conversation, how could we with his son there. So I kept drinking until the food came, shoveled it down and was ready to go. Then the server brought us our bill and he nudged it my way. I was like I don't think so! When the server returned I asked for him and his son to be on one me on another but all the drinks were on him. Yes I'm a *****! We get back to my house and he wanted to have make out time. That wasn't going to happen, I don't make out if front of children. It was a good thing that I had told him ahead of time that I had worked a 16 hour shift the night before. So I used the I'm exhausted line and sent him packing. Turned out all of the lights in the house pretending to go to bed but I went and got ready to meet some friends for drinks! I needed it after that date!!

Date two - This time we had been talking/texting for a week decide to meet. We decide it time to meet and decided that because he had to work that day I'd travel to him. He said that he had to work that day which he did so to make it easier I went to him. He told me before we met the picture that he sent to me was when he was 45lbs lighter, I get there and that was 45lbs in each leg. Well he is an hour and a half away and I'm thinking that when I get there he would drive. When we get ready to go that's when I find out he has shared custody of the car with his ex-boyfriend. Lovely! So I drove to the restaurant and let me preface this by saying if I'm going on a date in my town I don't bring them to my cheers. Well he brought me to his cheers and we had a hard time carrying on a conversation because everyone came up and wanted to chat with him. We order our drinks and the server says the usual and he says yes and I said I'll do the same. He has ordered wine and I'm thinking were were getting a glass of wine, we each got a bottle. Then onto ordering dinner, I order a light salad, he orders the whole damn menu. We FINALLY get done with dinner and go back to his place and relax at his house. Because it was 98 degrees outside and only the living room has A/C he decided to bring a blow up mattress into the living room. We watch a movie that he had rented. 20 mins into the movie he's sleeping, at this point I'm thinking its time to go. I try to get up to leave, he wakes up and says were are you going? I said its time for me to go you're sleeping. He say I'm wide awake and he removes he shorts and yes mini me (mini being the keyword) was awake all right. I said it's time for me to go!
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This isn't nearly as good as some of the others on here, but here's mine.

I was living in Berlin and went on a date with an American guy I had met at a party who was also living in Berlin. It was all going well for a while, until about half way through he told me he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend (who was still living in the US) and he just couldn't 'do this'. We continued with the date anyway for some reason and he ended up going back to my place (he requested it and was hot so i didn't say no!), but refused to do anything with me and just fell asleep. The next morning was pure awkwardness and I couldn't wait for him to leave. However when he did leave he forgot his scarf and had to come back to get it so we had to do the whole awkward goodbye thing all over again.

There was another that was similar to a lot of these. I had been talking online to a guy for a while and he seemed really nice and we got on well, so we decided to meet up. Throughout the entire date I really struggled to get a sentence out of him - it was such a chore. We were students at the time so ended up buying two bottles of really cheap wine (£2.50 each!) and getting drunk. We ended up hooking up, which lasted all of about 2 minutes before he told me he was done, put his underpants back on and went to sleep. He also had a really weird looking penis. I never saw him again (thankfully), but he still sometimes sends me texts telling me he's been playing with himself while thinking of me and other such repulsive things. It was about 3 years ago that we had the date and yet he still texts. I ignore him but that doesn't stop him.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Then he says I'd like you to meet my son, who is 14.
    This is just SO wrong! Who the hell brings their teenager on a first date??
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I second that! WTF?! And then he expected you to pay for both of them? What a douche.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA more stories people :)

We all got 'em!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

I second that! WTF?! And then he expected you to pay for both of them? What a douche.
    Imagine how the poor kid felt!! It sucks enough to be 14 years old....let alone being dragged on a date with your dad...talk about awkward!!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    These are all hilarious and keeping me very entertained at work!!!
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Please, tell me your worst dating stories!

Here's one of mine.

I went on a date with a guy I had met in college. He was Romanian and looked like a "Ken" doll. He had an accent, and wore crocodile skin shoes. Anyways, he lived (where I went to school) an hour away, but came to my hometown to take me out one night. He picked me up at my house, and we left the driveway. He immediately pulled down a side street that entered into a parking lot/park area, turned off the car & got into the backseat. He proceeds to whip himself out, refer to himself as the 12 inch thunder and tries to coax me to join him in the festivities. I clearly refused and he continues on, with himself. He continues to ramble on about his thunder rod & then tells me that I have two choices at this point

1. I can join him in the backseat like he had previously requested
    2. I could walk home.

......I walked home.

Ugh.

Your turn :)
    He did the EXACT same thing to me.
    And I'm so glad you didn't walk home :smokin:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    We ended up hooking up, which lasted all of about 2 minutes before he told me he was done, put his underpants back on and went to sleep. He also had a really weird looking penis.

Are you sure? Doesn't sound like you had enough time to get a really good look at it...

--P