Your WORST date

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Then he says I'd like you to meet my son, who is 14.
    This is just SO wrong! Who the hell brings their teenager on a first date??

I second that! WTF?! And then he expected you to pay for both of them? What a douche.
    Imagine how the poor kid felt!! It sucks enough to be 14 years old....let alone being dragged on a date with your dad...talk about awkward!!

That's just ignorant parenting right there!
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    We ended up hooking up, which lasted all of about 2 minutes before he told me he was done, put his underpants back on and went to sleep. He also had a really weird looking penis.

Are you sure? Doesn't sound like you had enough time to get a really good look at it...

--P

You know those dirty messages i mentioned? They include pictures.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Another date, she was a lawyer, tall, extremely attractive, ex motorcycle stunt driver. She had back problems from motorcycle accident. We went out, awesome first date. Next day she texts asks if I have any pain medicine for her back. I don't, but got a few percoset from my buddy. A couple of days later she texts around midnight, says she's bored....just the text a guy always appreciates. She invites me to go out for a drive...comes by a few minutes later. I sit down, and recline my seat to where I'm looking at roof of car (ahem...hint hint), so she drives, she parks. She whips it out...her phone that is. Sends off a text. I'm waiting patiently...the suspense is maddening. Someone comes up to the car, she whips it out again...her wallet that is. She then proceeds to buy heroin and to start shooting up in front of me.

That was date #2...anal beads girl was not so off putting anymore.

My you know how to pick 'em
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Save...these are great entertainment!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I never went on a date until I was 20 :(
    We've been together for 2.5 years now haha. No disasters!

Reading all of these posts.. I'm now glad I didn't go on a date until I was 20! I've had a lucky escape.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We met online, texted/chatted/talked for a couple of weeks then decided to meet. While driving out to see her, she sends me a picture of a gift she had purchased for me. She said, it's from an adult store. So I'm thinking, what could you possibly get for someone that youv'e never met, at an adult store...maybe some massage oil?

So she sends another picture...a set of anal beads. She said, I had to go buy a new set...just for you. I can't wait to use them on you.

I turned around and went back home...it was a very tense ride back as my cheeks were squeezed tight all the way back home.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Liked a gal I worked with, but she had a boyfirend. They broke up and she began flirting with me. I asked her out. Mad plans to go to dinner and see a movie on a Friday. Picked her up at her house. Took her to dinner at a restaurant near her home. All the way to dinner in the car she talked about her ex. Over dinner, everything that we talked about reminded her of a story about her ex. THank ggodness this was the 70's or she probably would have been texting him about her date.

Anyways, after dinner, as we drove "Ex, Ex, Ex". So caught up in her amusing tales she didn't even realize I wasn't headed for the Theater. I pulled up, got out, walked around and opened her door. That's when she finally realized we were in front of her house.

Her: "What?"

Me: "Go call your Ex."

Went home.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Its a long story, we met online (LOL), we finally met, he was totally different to all pics, so i asked him to go into a shop to get us drinks before we went cinema then i drove off and never looked back...Im gunna go to hell, i know. LOL.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    A guy I had been dating/talking to a while asked me to come over to his place to watch a movie. I sat down first on one couch and he sat in the other couch... It was weird. I thought maybe we were going to snuggle up, but it was just the opposite. I also had to ask to hug him at the end of the date!

Needless to say I broke up with him a week later.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    A guy I had been dating/talking to a while asked me to come over to his place to watch a movie. I sat down first on one couch and he sat in the other couch... It was weird. I thought maybe we were going to snuggle up, but it was just the opposite. I also had to ask to hug him at the end of the date!

Needless to say I broke up with him a week later.

Why didn't you ask him to sit next to you? There are some chivalrous men out there that don't want to take advantage, even though they really would really love to show their affection.
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    we had only gotten as far as the gas station, stopped to get gas in his car before the date. he leaned-in to what i THOUGHT was going to be a kiss...he head-butted me. HARD. i got out while he went to pay for the gas inside (this was circa 1986) and i walked home and never saw or spoke to him again.

I'm sorry, but I'm literally crying at my desk!
  • mielchat
    mielchat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We met online, texted/chatted/talked for a couple of weeks then decided to meet. While driving out to see her, she sends me a picture of a gift she had purchased for me. She said, it's from an adult store. So I'm thinking, what could you possibly get for someone that youv'e never met, at an adult store...maybe some massage oil?

So she sends another picture...a set of anal beads. She said, I had to go buy a new set...just for you. I can't wait to use them on you.

I turned around and went back home...it was a very tense ride back as my cheeks were squeezed tight all the way back home.

This one made me laugh!
    Mine was being stood up. (boring, I haven't been on many)
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    First off all of these stories were HILARIOUSLY entertaining and definitely made my morning at work go faster.

I enjoyed them so much...That I'm willing to share my painful story.

So I meet this pretty girl at a supermarket after flirting with her a little. We exchange numbers and talk for about two weeks until our schedules line up and we agree on a dinner date. At the time I had a 1 month (new to me) C5 Corvette that I was very proud of...and being that it was a nice Saturday I wanted to take it out. Anyway...Pick her up at her house, she likes the car (great!) and then hints on how she's never driven one and would like to drive one. I didn't even bother asking if he could drive stick I thought that was a given...boy was I wrong. We exchange seats and immediately I'm thinking "Beau wtf are you doing...you don't even know this girl and you're letting her operate a vehicle you wouldn't let your own mother in". She starts off fine, but throttles it too much going around a bend and the rear slides out sending the whole passenger side into the guardrail. (Ended up totaling the vehicle due to chassis damage). Before I can ask if she was okay...she just starts laughing...which instantly pisses me all the way off..but I hold my baring, remain silent..and CLIMB out of my own window to assess the damage. The wreckage makes me sick to my stomach as I behold my 30k investment in shambles.

She says "Oh relax, it's just a car."

I send her a glare that I wished would have melted her into the pavement...and the just proceed to collect my valuables from the vehicle and walk as far away from her as possible. I called for a ride once I was far enough out of the way and had the car towed by AAA. I never spoke to her again and I've never let any woman drive any of my vehicles again.

June 4th 2010 was once of my saddest days. RIP Baby Elephant.
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I went on a date once. The guy came to my work, I was waitressing and was supposed to be off when he got there but it was busy. I got stuck working an extra hour while he waited at the bar and had like 10 beers. I was immediately not attracted to him. Something about a guy gettig wasted when he is supposed to make a good impression, yea not cute. I decided to be nice and go out with him anyways. We went to his place to watch a movie and he kept trying to touch me. I was sitting there praying (and I do NOT pray... ever) that the dvd player would break and the we would have to call it a night. Not even five minutes later.. the dvd player broke!!!!! I was out of there soooooooooo fast!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    First off all of these stories were HILARIOUSLY entertaining and definitely made my morning at work go faster.

So I meet this pretty girl at a supermarket after flirting with her a little. We exchange numbers and talk for about two weeks until our schedules line up and we agree on a dinner date. At the time I had a 1 month (new to me) C5 Corvette that I was very proud of...and being that it was a nice Saturday I wanted to take it out. Anyway...Pick her up at her house, she likes the car (great!) and then hints on how she's never driven one and would like to drive one. I didn't even bother asking if he could drive stick I thought that was a given...boy was I wrong. We exchange seats and immediately I'm thinking "Beau wtf are you doing...you don't even know this girl and you're letting her operate a vehicle you wouldn't let your own mother in". She starts off fine, but throttles it too much going around a bend and the rear slides out sending the whole passenger side into the guardrail. (Ended up totaling the vehicle due to chassis damage). Before I can ask if she was okay...she just starts laughing...which instantly pisses me all the way off..but I hold my baring, remain silent..and CLIMB out of my own window to assess the damage. The wreckage makes me sick to my stomach as I behold my 30k investment in shambles.

I send her a glare that I wished would have melted her into the pavement...and the just proceed to collect my valuables from the vehicle and walk as far away from her as possible. I called for a ride once I was far enough out of the way and had the car towed by AAA. I never spoke to her again and I've never let any woman drive any of my vehicles again.

That is horrible. :frown:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Damn...that says a lot about your composure, congratulations on holding it in as well as you did. This is horrible! You definitely get the prize!
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for your sympathy, lol. It was tragic...I barely put a couple tanks of gas through the beast. ;[
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

Damn...that says a lot about your composure, congratulations on holding it in as well as you did. This is horrible! You definitely get the prize!

I second that...I know it would have gone a whole different way if it was my car =)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I was on a date with a co-worker and I didn't realize it was a date until he tried to pick up the check because he was hoping to get some from me. Being straight I was not interested and when he would look me in the face a few days later we had a good laugh. I actually wound up setting him up with an acquaintence in my theatre group but I've lost track of the both of them since.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awkward Silence.

I've had a couple dates where the whole entire night was literally in awkward silence.