Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    want to read later!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Another date, she was a lawyer, tall, extremely attractive, ex motorcycle stunt driver. She had back problems from motorcycle accident. We went out, awesome first date. Next day she texts asks if I have any pain medicine for her back. I don't, but got a few percoset from my buddy. A couple of days later she texts around midnight, says she's bored....just the text a guy always appreciates. She invites me to go out for a drive...comes by a few minutes later. I sit down, and recline my seat to where I'm looking at roof of car (ahem...hint hint), so she drives, she parks. She whips it out...her phone that is. Sends off a text. I'm waiting patiently...the suspense is maddening. Someone comes up to the car, she whips it out again...her wallet that is. She then proceeds to buy heroin and to start shooting up in front of me.

That was date #2...anal beads girl was not so off putting anymore.

My you know how to pick 'em

You have no idea! I've been almost stabbed by one, I had another try to borrow money from me so she could lend to her fiance (yeah, by the way...I have a fiance but can I please borrow $500 bc his car broke down), and I had one that after dating for a month try to go get a tattoo with my kids names on her <---Creepy!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for your sympathy, lol. It was tragic...I barely put a couple tanks of gas through the beast. ;[

I would've been in tears if I wrecked someone's car! Just a car?? Sheesh, what a dingbat. I can drive a stick. :smile:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    The worst date I ever had was because the guy was a HORRIBLE kisser. The date itself was ok, nice dinner, nice conversation, good vibes. I was looking forward to getting to know him better. Then at the end of the night he leaned in for a kiss, I thought well ok, just a peck. But no! It turned into a horror show! He slobbered all over me! It was hands down one of THE grossest experiences of my life. My face from the nose down was drenched. Just disgusting. I tried to pull away but he had me in this iron grip and just went to town with what I'm sure in his mind was passionate kissing. Aaaaaack! When he finally let me go I said WTF is the matter with you??? You just slobbered all over me!! while furiously wiping off my face. He just smiled and stood there with a bunch of slobber on his face (he looked like a rabid dog) and looked pleased as punch, then declared he was taking me out the next day. I said NO! then got into my apartment. We went to the same college and I refused to speak to him again, I just glared at him whenever I saw him. LOL this was back in the early 90s, I wonder what the slobberer is doing now...and if he ever found a woman willing to put up with all that spit and slime. ha ha
  • TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe
    TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My worst date ever was when dude picked me up and was wearing.... wait for it.... a PURPLE LEISURE SUIT.

Need I say more???
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The worst date I ever had was because the guy was a HORRIBLE kisser. The date itself was ok, nice dinner, nice conversation, good vibes. I was looking forward to getting to know him better. Then at the end of the night he leaned in for a kiss, I thought well ok, just a peck. But no! It turned into a horror show! He slobbered all over me! It was hands down one of THE grossest experiences of my life. My face from the nose down was drenched. Just disgusting. I tried to pull away but he had me in this iron grip and just went to town with what I'm sure in his mind was passionate kissing. Aaaaaack! When he finally let me go I said WTF is the matter with you??? You just slobbered all over me!! while furiously wiping off my face. He just smiled and stood there with a bunch of slobber on his face (he looked like a rabid dog) and looked pleased as punch, then declared he was taking me out the next day. I said NO! then got into my apartment. We went to the same college and I refused to speak to him again, I just glared at him whenever I saw him. LOL this was back in the early 90s, I wonder what the slobberer is doing now...and if he ever found a woman willing to put up with all that spit and slime. ha ha

HAHA! Was his name Jeff? When it got in my hair, that was the last straw! Why would a guy think we'd like that?!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    My worst date ever was when dude picked me up and was wearing.... wait for it.... a PURPLE LEISURE SUIT.

Need I say more???

You're only 30, so it was obviously not the 70s and he had no excuse for that nonsense!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Need I say more???

You're only 30, so it was obviously not the 70s and he had no excuse for that nonsense!

Was he wearing a chain? Did it wobble to the flo? Did it shine in the light?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBN_ikibtg
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I was taken to a funeral...that is all I'll say smh !
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

HAHA! Was his name Jeff? When it got in my hair, that was the last straw! Why would a guy think we'd like that?!

You know what I can't even remember his name! I probably blocked it out from horror LOL.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've had a few, but glad to see I'm not the only one!!

After recently being divorced and new into the dating game, a co-worker asked if I would like to go out with him sometime. he's pretty cute, very sweet at work so I say ok. It turns out we go on a double date with another guy and girl from work. Good stuff, we all know each other, this wont be weird.....off we go,
    We had supper at a nice restaurant and head out to bowling. A few drinks and laughs later they guys ask if we would like to go to the bar, listen to some music have a few more drinks.....ok!
    We end up a a strip club!! on a first date!! where they guy is buying me shots and asking me to lick them off the stripper!
    ummmm no?
    As we are leaving he proceeds to put his hands down the back of my pants and tries to grope me and stick his tongue down my throat. Had to keep pulling away from him. The ride back home was like trying to fight off an octopus.
    At my place he says he needs to get out and use the rest room, and oddly enough so does the other girl and guy.....
    Once inside they proposition me to a groupe exchange/orgy/fun time.....not quite sure what to call it
    NO! holy carp! I work with you ppl. this is a first (and last ) date!!
    Lets just say the answer was no, and I didnt work there much longer afterwards.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I went on a date with a guy, and my ex husband was SUPPOSED to keep the baby overnight. I told ex that I was going out with friends. If I told him it was a date, he would have never agreed to keep the baby. The entire night he kept texting me about how tired he was and what time am I going get the baby (after he agreed to keep him overnight). It was just every 2 minutes he's texting me about it. I wanted to turn my phone off but couldn't because he DID have my baby, ya know? My date got frustrated with it and ended things early. He never answered my message 2 days later either. I had to drive back across town in the middle of the night to get my son who should have been sleeping by then but his a-hole father kept him up for me.

Later on, ex tells me he had a "feeling" I was really on a date and that's why he acted like that.
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Met a dude on a dating site. He misrepresented his weight, by a lot. Now I'm not skinny minnie but I'm always straightforward with guys about how I look. All of dude's pics were about 5 years and at least 50 lbs ago. I try to keep an open mind and see how things go. He ends up kissing me a few times and burps in my mouth twice. Blech. Grabs my left breast immediately after I tell him they were offlimits. Needless to say, there was no second date.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I went on a date with a guy, and my ex husband was SUPPOSED to keep the baby overnight. I told ex that I was going out with friends. If I told him it was a date, he would have never agreed to keep the baby. The entire night he kept texting me about how tired he was and what time am I going get the baby (after he agreed to keep him overnight). It was just every 2 minutes he's texting me about it. I wanted to turn my phone off but couldn't because he DID have my baby, ya know? My date got frustrated with it and ended things early. He never answered my message 2 days later either. I had to drive back across town in the middle of the night to get my son who should have been sleeping by then but his a-hole father kept him up for me.

Later on, ex tells me he had a "feeling" I was really on a date and that's why he acted like that.

I would love to punch him in the throat for you. What an asshat.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options

I would love to punch him in the throat for you. What an asshat.

Thank you.
    And I've always wanted to punch some one in the throat, but I don't want to swing first.. don't wanna get in TOO much trouble :wink:
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I love this thread :-)

Keep in mind, that this was my first "real" date since the ex and I had split - him and I had been together since junior high school then got married, and consequently divorced, so my dating experience was more like "wasn't".

I met this guy on POF, and his picture looked alright, albeit taken at a distance. We chatted for a few days, he seemed intelligent, so I figured "why not?" We agreed to meet for dinner and go see a movie. Harmless enough, right? My first clue, should have been when he suggested we meet up at the food court at the mall by the theatre. But, I'm pretty easy going, and I don't have a mad hate-on for food court fare. Sure enough, I'm looking for a parking spot, and I see this snaggletoothed, hilbilly looking dude standing around where I was supposed to meet my date. "holy *kitten*, there's no way that's him. It can't be him.". Yeah. It was him. I thought about turning around and going home, but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. We grab some food, and he's going on and on about how he'd like to take me to a real dinner (at Burger King) on our next date when he gets paid. At this point, I tried doing whatever I could to lose this guy, and it just wasn't happening. He keeps asking me if I'm ready for "a real relationship". We go to the movie, I'm reading whatever free magazine the theatre has, and leaning so far over to the other side, that the guy I'm leaning in to thinks I'm trying to get close to him. My date goes to "drain the main vein" which he so proudly announces to the theatre, and I actually apologized to the guy and his girlfriend sitting next to me. They laughed about it, which I was thankful for. The rest, well, he tried to kiss me, tried to plan our BK date, and then wasn't pleased when I told him this was going nowhere. Best part? He asked for a ride home so he didn't have to wait for the bus.

Yep.
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I know right, but because he had an accent, it sounded like "chhhwelve inch chhhunder"
    That makes it okay, right?

OMG.... I am crying laughing... actual tears!!! Too freakin funny.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread has made me see that some of my dates really haven't been that bad. I had a few dates from online sites and when the lady showed up it was clear that her picture wasn't her...I mean really how do you expect to pull that off.

I had one gal cancel a date after talking to me on the phone becuase she found out I had dogs and she was a cat person. Wasn't really a worst date story cause it was a date that didn't happen.