Wii Fit Team - September!!!!!!

Options
Reposting this . . .

This team is open to everyone who:

A. Just bought a Wii Fit and want to use it

B. Has a Wii Fit, but has become super-bored of it

C. Has a Wii Fit, and LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are people like you out there in the big world of MFP!flowerforyou

First, list the average amount you feel you can commit to working out on your Wii Fit . . .

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I just started using my wii fit this week and would love to join this team... count me in..

I do 3 to 4 Days a week 30-40 minutes each day... I love the strength Training and the Hula hoop challenge...
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii!! But haven't used it in a while. I have the wii fit, wii ea sports active, and my fitness coach. I haven't worked out at all in a few weeks and am ready to get started again. I will start super low by saying 15 minutes a day.
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii fit collecting dust. I am ready and willing to use it again with a bit of motivation. :laugh: When I used to use it regularly, I maintained 30 mins or more boxing and running.
  • PatB52
    Options
    I've had my WiiFit since my birthday in July. I've done 45 days. With the weather being good, I've been walking outside for my aerobic exercise but I like to get in about 15 minutes 3 times a week on the balance games (I really need that.) As the weather gets less conducive to outdoor exercise, I plan to do 30 minutes of aerobics at least three times a week and more time on my treadmill or stationary bike. I dabble in the Yoga and Strength exercises at this point.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just got the Wii Fit last week. Right now I use my Wii about 45-60 minutes a day (I live in the boondocks and the closest gym is 40 minutes away!) Since the weather will start to turn to being blistering cold soon I am willing to give 30 minutes/5 times a week on the Wii Fit and another 30 minutes of other Wii.
  • melissacwells
    Options
    I have a wii fit and balance board, my fitness coach and jillian michaels. Now I use my wi about 20-25 minutes on occasion. I will commit to using my wii 20-25 minutes, 5 days a week.

262287.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    yay for a new thread
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    I am going to do 30 minutes 5 days a week!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I tried to start one of these teams back in the spring. I hope it sticks this time around. I'd like to join and commit to 45 coins 6 days a week. Yeah Wii!!!
  • Jovialation
    Options
    i rolled my wiifit time over to 20 hours total yesterday :smile:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I will keep my goal at 4 times a week for 30 minutes. I will be trying to do a well rounded workout.

Jovi- gratz on turning 20 total hours!

Fitgal- thanks for the new thread.

JAM
  • Jovialation
    Options
    thanks! too bad I didnt do any wiifit today but I did it 4 days this week so Im pretty proud.
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    :smile: OK I am in I have been doing Wii Fit for 30 days I started at 15 mins 3xs a week now I try for 30 Min 4xs a week. If Life would quit getting in the way I would like to stick to this or add more I do 10 mins of hula hope, 10 of step and, 10 of boxing (YEAH go Wii Fitters):flowerforyou:
  • llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    Options
    Adding on to the september thread!

Jovi or FitGal... whats the next challenge!?!?
  • Jovialation
    Options
    hm, no ideas from me yet...dont know whats been done!

boxing? advanced step? something in strength training?

dont know! :tongue:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Just finished doing wii fit for 30 minutes... I love love love the hula hoop challenge.. and wow my abs do feel it after ward... :bigsmile:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    I have a question... I just did wii sport for about 20 minutes, i did the baseball, tennis and boxing and was wondering how do i enter that into the exercise log?????????????
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey there.
    My DW and I are going to get a Wii probably this weekend, or early next week.

I'm looking to purchse Wii Fit, and EA active.

The Wii Fit comes with a board for you to step on, weigh etc.
    Does the EA active come with anything..
    Or do I need to buy this ea sports active acc pack (incl resistand bad and leg strap)?

Do I need to buy any extra controllers?
    Do we both use one controller and share , or we need two controllers?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I was busy with the wii for an hour today. Got 46 coins in my piggy bank! Woohoo!!
  • llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    Options
    ttthumper: On the EA active there are several activities that you and a friend can do if you both have a controller and nunchuk. The leg strap is optional and was designed after the game. You will just have to concentrate on the controller positions.

As to the sport pack.... The band it comes with is PA THE TIC!! I highly recommend picking up a set of resistance bands or tube you like instead and are challenged by. Just make sure the handles are small enough to hold both the controllers AND the handles at the same time.

No one will play any of the balance board games with me, so I dont know how that works. :frown: