Wii Fit Team - September!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get on the Wii in a bit for the yoga and strength training. It takes me about 45 minutes now to do everything I've unlocked.

As far as the balance games- I seem to be unbalanced no matter what I do or how many times I've done it. My head still hurts from the soccer balls.

JAM
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've been trying the balance games, I'm not very good at them, but i love the penguin game where you try to catch fish, last time i played, it said i was professional penguin.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    The balance games get easier with practice. Really.
  • Ktbell626
    Options
    which games are you good at?
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    So My kids tried the wii fit for the first time today after seeing me doing it.. and omg now i can't get them off it and i can't get my workouts in on the weekends.. I always do my wii fit while they are at school and wanted to get some in this weekend but they are having way too much fun beating my scores :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jam0525
    Options
    Ltbell- Gratz on the penguin score! U rock.

I did the Wii for 30 minutes this morning and I'm getting ready to do some free stepping now to make up for dinner:frown:
  • Briannah
    Options
    I bought my Wii Fit last July used it for a few weeks but got sick of it as I thought it wasn't enough of an aerobic workout for me. I just started doing the boxing again last week and my muscles were aching the next day. So I'm deff in :)

4 days 45 minutes a day..
  • Briannah
    Options
    I just burned 400 calories, according to my heart rate monitor, on the ea active. I have a wii fit but since I purchased the ea active, it makes the wii fit look pathetic.

I agree EA Active is a much more intense work out and it has more variety than Wii Fit. But both are useful.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    I have a wii fit and i would love to join the team i was just about to pull it back out tonight and do some working out!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm back :happy:
    My company is finally gone so i can get back into the swing of things.... and find time for my wii fit again. yah !!!!!!
    so tonight I started out with 20 min Yoga,,, to stretch 6 min hoola hoop 10 min step and 10 min jogging ,,,,, 30 min tennis on wii sports with my daughter..... i have a hard time getting on with my kids around... they love to compete against me.. and they can uselly beat me too..... But I make them wait until I finish my workout first.. we have alot of fun....
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    yay i finally got 3009 steps on the free stepping in 30 minutes.. i could never get passed 2,900 but today finally did it.. take that wii:laugh:
  • jam0525
    Options
    Gratz Tammie!

I never get much more than the 2400 as I do it while I'm watching TV and I think I just zone out.

JAM
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    I do that also i watch tv while i do it cause i can't stand watching the wii person going up and down on the step... I don't go with the beat it's too slow for me... so i just put the wii controller under the pillow so i don't hear them counting and just go.... it will count your steps if you go fast or slow...
  • Ktbell626
    Options
    I do that also i watch tv while i do it cause i can't stand watching the wii person going up and down on the step... I don't go with the beat it's too slow for me... so i just put the wii controller under the pillow so i don't hear them counting and just go.... it will count your steps if you go fast or slow...

If you hit the A button, it will give you a different beat, or keep pressing the A button till it says no sound. I tried free step for first time last night and had a lot of fun. But my step count wasn't that high only around 2400. Congrats on 3000 steps!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    It has taken me a week to get to 3000 steps and today i got to 3108 and i was jumping up and down.. my little one was looking at me like i was nuts... but it feels great when you see your score going up higher.. I love the free stepping i can't follow the other one's ... :blushing: :laugh:
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have the EA Active also, but I really like the Wii fit... it is really easy at first - but try being a champion at everything... I dare you!
  • jam0525
    Options
    I've been concentrating on getting higher scores on the 10 minute hula hoop this week. It's amazing on how it can tire you out. lol But, my legs needed a rest from impact stuff.

I managed 40 minute Monday and today, but only 30 yesterday. I know I need to get the daily routine up to 40-45 minutes from 30, but life sure does get in the way.

Have a nice evening all.

Gratz to all who met their goals and improved their scores this past week.

JAM
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    I am sick right now, it's been frustrating, and am on prednisone again, but I will use the Wii fit to do yoga now, and maybe some light exercise until the asthma is under control again ... urgh.

I am new to the site, glad to see all the great people here.
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    YAY BEAT MY OLD SCORE!!! IM NOW UP TO 3,445 STEPS IN 30 MINUTES !!!! :bigsmile:
  • Ktbell626
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who is doing so well! So I was thinking maybe we should official check in day each week. What day would you like to make check in day?