Wii Fit Team - September!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 30 minutes - mixed. Did the jack knife challenge again - 30 reps this time. My high score was on the short hula hoop - 284... still haven't hit the 4 star rating on that one yet!
  • 15togonar
    Options
    Oh! I see -I didn't know how to get to the challenge...Obviously I have never gotten that far with the jack knife.. I think I have only tried it a couple of times, but I will try again.. Yesterday was a rest day ( too much work, not enough time) so today will have to be better.
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    I have a WII FIT but cannot found out anything about the FIT Credits, how do I found out about those and what actualy is it?

Tay in VA
  • JPriceGA
    Options
    I got in 20 minutes free step during a conference call today - gotta love it! 1900 steps. Also, 90 on side leg raises for my high score of the day!
  • JPriceGA
    Options
    brwnsgr - every time you do an exercise under the "training" section of Wii fit (Yoga, Strength, Balance, Aerobics) your fit credits drop into the piggy bank. It's automatic. Just keep going until you hit 30 and it gives you a nice little tune and confetti as a reward.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a meeting that was catered. I didnt do too bad and I went for the 4 mile torture afterward. I didnt get on the Wii, so I dont know if it was going to yell at me or like me yesterday but I am sure am anxious to get home today to see what the little monster-board has to say. Does anyone else have a Magic Bullet? I just found the greatest little recipe for a fake sugar free frappacino that is delish...

2 t. instant coffee
    2 t. unsweetened cocoa
    4 pkg truvia or other sweetener

dissolve all in 1/4 c. boiling water. Add 1 c. skim milk and then pour over 2/3 full magic bullet cup of ice. blend smooth. Yummy!!!
  • brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Thanks JPrice--

I did notice yestersday that the bank changed colors. What I would like to know is how do you log in your exercise when you do the free step ( I did over a 1000 steps yestersday, which was only my first time doing it) I did it for 10 minutes.

Tay
  • bethgames
    Options
    When you complete the 10 minutes, the Wii fit Piggy Bank should record your coins automatically. Anyone else excited about the Wii Fit Plus release on October 4th???
  • 15togonar
    Options
    What is the Wii Fit Plus?? I did the free step yesterday for 30 min. for 3453 steps. I am gonna have to try something else for aerobics for a day or so- I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my feet statred hurting.. Does any know if you can wear shoes if you are using the balance board???
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    I use mine with or without shoes
    :smile:
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    But how do I record the 10 minutes into my exercise journal

• bethgames
    Options
    The Wii fit plus is the new upgraded version. It is going to be around $20 and you can preprogram your workouts so there is no stopping and restarting between exercises. I always record regular step aerobics into my journal. However, I can only find 6-8 inch step and my riser is only 4 inches, so I usually record 30 minutes for every 40 I actually do. I hope this helps.
  • JPriceGA
    Options
    Thanks JPrice--

I did notice yestersday that the bank changed colors. What I would like to know is how do you log in your exercise when you do the free step ( I did over a 1000 steps yestersday, which was only my first time doing it) I did it for 10 minutes.

Tay

It appears I misunderstood.

Do you mean how to you log what you do on the Wii fit on the exercise tab of myfitnesspal? I've not really seen a good answer to that question yet. Personally, I don't log my Wii time. Others have mentioned using a heart-rate monitor to calculate calories burned, but I don't have one of those. I would think you could estimate how hard you work on the Wii compared to walking... that's my best suggestion. Thoughts from others???
  • 15togonar
    Options
    brwnsgr - on MFP looking in the database you will find Aerobics , step... put in your minutes and it will calculate the calories burned.. You will have to make an adjustment since the wii step is less than 6 " high... I use a HRM to keep up with calories burned. ordered from Wal-mart.com
  • JPriceGA
    Options
    Today's 30 done... today's high score was on snowboarding, basic level 24.?? My goal was to get below 25 seconds... I forgot to notice the details :-)
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Just a quick post to say I've been very, very busy and getting company for the weekend. Hope to get back on track next week.

Good luck all of you in meeting your goals this next week.

JAM
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Can I join? I have WII fit and WII active but have not used it since the end of July. I think by joining this group I will be committed to using it more. To start with I will commit to using my WII 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes.
  • bethgames
    Options
    Welcome ammcnett. I am still very dedicated to using my Wii fit but last night I was very frustrated with the darn thing and then went to Outback. I went over my calories by about 200 yesterday and today I leave for Chicago for the weekend. I really have to get back on track. I did walk 4 miles yesterday, but there will be no time today. I vow to not make 'bad' choices over the weekend and workout at least once while I am there. At least I can swim laps at the hotel. Sunday I will stop on the way home, pick up the new Wii Fit Plus and I hope that will reaffirm my commitment.
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    Thanks 15togonar

• JPriceGA
    Options
    Today's high score - 90 seconds plank top score (it was the first score - gotta love that instant success!) Got in my 30.