Wii Fit Team - September!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• constancemwj
    Options
    Hi, just a quick report,,, I've been lazy this week, family visiting form out of town but I got on and challanged them to a tennis match.... we went for an hour and a half......not sure how many calories that is??? but I figure I'm making up for not getting on for a whole week... keep wii-ing everyone.... :laugh:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get on the wii today so decided to take the baby for a stroll went for 30 minutes!!! Hoping to get some wii exercise in tomorrow!!! :happy:
  • llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    Options
    Sheesh with the holiday I missed Check-in totally.

Was actually able to get all 3 goals completed this week on the EA active, totaling 2 solid hours plus another 30 min on WiiFit. Definately got my 3 days in and then some.

Still working on trying to unlock the 1o min hulahoop though. :blushing:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the Wii Fit yesterday. However, I did go to the gym for an hour.

I will try to get on there today after my workout and Hoola Hoop :bigsmile: . My waist was sore... I wonder if I can loosen up my waist doing the hoola hoop. My trainer says I have a "stiff waist" :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    oh you can loosen up a lot doing the hula hoop....
    i think thats why my bf likes me doing it so much :laugh: :tongue:
  • spicy618
    Options
    oh you can loosen up a lot doing the hula hoop....
    i think thats why my bf likes me doing it so much :laugh: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is good to hear from someone who already is doing Awesome with the Hoola Hoop... :flowerforyou: I took your high score as a goal for me to reach :wink:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    lol thanks! its pretty tough and I take a water-sipping break between the 5 mins of directions:laugh:
  • spicy618
    Options
    lol thanks! its pretty tough and I take a water-sipping break between the 5 mins of directions:laugh:

3454!!! That is the score to Beat on 10 minute Hula Hoop... :wink:

I wonder what else can be "unlocked" for hoola hoop?
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Almost got to 3,000 step on the free stepping (30 minutes) :happy:

Going to do another 30 minutes tonight..
  • suprjewels
    Options
    My 30 min free stepping score today was 3009... My sister laughed at me when I screamed in excitement. I've been trying to break 3000 steps for a lil bit now.
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit so count me in :flowerforyou:
  • 15togonar
    Options
    I will do 40 minutes 4 x week. Wii EA Sports!!!
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    No time for the Wii tonight, but I did go for a 40 minute walk while my daughter was busy with an after school activity. I sure am learning my way around the high school campus doing my walks while I wait on them to finish up with stuff.

Tomorrow is my strength training day on the Wii.

Did we ever end up with a challenge for this week?

JAM
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Total of a hour and 8 minutes of Wii time... Did about 6,000 steps on free stepping and love the strength training ...

Hoping to do another hour tomorrow !!!!
  • spicy618
    Options
    My 30 min free stepping score today was 3009... My sister laughed at me when I screamed in excitement. I've been trying to break 3000 steps for a lil bit now.

Wow Super! That is really high... another High score for me to Go after :laugh:
  • spicy618
    Options
    Total of a hour and 8 minutes of Wii time... Did about 6,000 steps on free stepping and love the strength training ...

Hoping to do another hour tomorrow !!!!

That is Awesome! Which strength training exercises did you do?

I've only done the lunges... is that considered strength :ohwell:
  • spicy618
    Options
    I went for a 90 minute walk and I wasn't going to get on the wii, but then thought, I have to try and get a higher score on Super Hoola Hoop. Well it turns out i had only unlocked the 6 min.

Yesterday I unlocked the 10 minutes session and I scored..... 3208!

Boy was I tired :bigsmile: I still had my HRM on from my walk and it showed up to 80% of my target heartrate. That is the same as when I was walking. My waist is sore this morning :bigsmile: Then I tried the Yoga for the first time and that was good for stretching me out after all that hoola hoopin :wink: In total I burned 600+ calories yesterday :drinker: And to think I was going to make it a restday cause I was feeling lazy. I feel so great that I didn't. :smile:

I will keep trying to give you "experts" some competition. :wink:

Make it a great Weekend!
  • ShannaP
    Options
    I just burned 400 calories, according to my heart rate monitor, on the ea active. I have a wii fit but since I purchased the ea active, it makes the wii fit look pathetic.
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Has any one beat any of the balance games?? im horrible at them and keep trying to beat my old score but can't !!!! it's driving me nuts how unbalanced i am ...
  • spicy618
    Options
    Has any one beat any of the balance games?? im horrible at them and keep trying to beat my old score but can't !!!! it's driving me nuts how unbalanced i am ...

I tried the skiing in between the poles one.. salom. It told me i'm off balance also, all but 1 time; I did it at least 5 :laugh:

Which did you try?