Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,778 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. I hope you enjoyed the weekend. My Saturday was quiet as DH was stuck in an airport all day trying to get home from Phoenix. He finally made it home about 9pm, and his suitcase followed yesterday. Saturday was also very rainy and foggy, so I enjoyed just staying in and working on a puzzle. Yesterday was a slightly nicer day, and after convincing ourselves we needed to work on the garden, we went and played golf instead. The course was quiet and beautiful so it was a good choice. The only bad thing about it was that I irritated the tendonitis in my right elbow (again). I don’t want to deal with this for months like I have in the past, so I am going to convince myself to stay away from weights and anything I need to grip too much until it feels better.

For workouts, on Saturday I did a walk with Jessica and 60 minutes of yoga. Yesterday was a 45 minute spin and STS Disc 32/Plyo Legs. And today was Cathe’s Cardio Fusion DVD and some core work.

Thelma, I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday. Welcome Arnie! I hope he is settling in well with your other animals. Nice workouts!

Laurie, great workouts. Yikes on the roof leaks, though. What an absolute pain, especially with a new roof. I don’t think I would recommend who did it to anyone. :o Hopefully they fix it without any issues.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Tracy Steen Body Weight Hiit Workout, Walking Outdoors and Tracy Steen No Repeat Cardio Hiit with Ab Finisher. The Body Weight Hiit workout was a lower body and abs workout. It was another sweat fest. I'm getting a lot more ab work done with Tracy because she almost always has an ab segment in each of her circuits.

Monday was a very rainy day here in BR. More rain is expected on Wednesday night.

Laurie, great workouts!
    I'm sorry about the leaky roof at work. What a nightmare!

Laurel, great workouts! Sorry you irritated the tendonitis in your right elbow. You definitely need to baby that elbow before it gets worse.
    What a nightmare for your DH trying to get home! I'm glad he made it home safely.

Little Arnie made himself at home pretty quickly and he was quickly accepted into our little zoo.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

What a crazy time these few days have been here at work. I will be glad when this week is done. My workout this morning was 30MTF Cardio Pump Interval Pump.

Laurel, Glad to hear that your DH got home okay, even with the delay. We didn't have any problems, but then we got home the day before the snowstorm hit this area. A guy I work with went to the race, but his flight was scheduled for Wednesday. They ended up renting a car and driving back to Milwaukee. Dang on the elbow. You will need to get that back to normal by the time STS 2.0 gets here. ;) I have to wonder how Cathe used such heavy weights when she was dealing with the rotator cuff. Great job with the workouts! The Cardio Fusion workout is one that I didn't purchase, but it sounds like it was a good one. I remember people calling that one the sash series. :) Our building was built in the 1930's and used in the war, so it has a really flat roof and a foam type material. We think that it is contracting because of the cold, so the roofing people will have to come in a do some patching.

Thelma, Congrats on the adoption of Arnie! Will your DH have enough lap for all the pups? :D Great job with all your workouts! Looks like you are getting back into the groove again.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a tough 60 minute spin, Cathe Live Bun Burner Barre and Ball and a wonderful walk outside. It is sunny and 75 degrees here today and about as good a day one can get in February. We are expecting storms the next few days, so I am glad I was able to enjoy today outside.

Thelma, great workouts. I am so happy to hear Arnie is settling in seamlessly. My elbow feels better today for sure. I told DH I will probably be away from golf for several weeks, but I am hoping to get back to some strength training sooner than that. Last time I had this in my left elbow, I continued with the strength training and it took about six months to heal. I don’t want that again at all.

Laurie, great workout. I hope your week improves before Friday. Yikes on your co-worker having to drive back to Wisconsin from Florida. That is crazy. But it has been a crazy year for the airlines. Since DH has been traveling a bit these last few months, we count ourselves lucky this was his first major delay. And the problem really was that Huntsville is a small airport, so there just aren’t many ways to get here from anywhere (besides Atlanta). I agree I want to be ready for STS 2.0 when it comes out. That’s one of the reasons I am not playing around with this this time. I look at those weights Cathe is lifting and I, too, wonder how she did it with a bad shoulder. But it sounds like she didn’t have a full tear until after filming. Cardio Fusion is fun, but it has been a very long time since I have done a 75 minute mostly step workout. :o I can’t do that very often anymore for sure.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Yin, Walking Outdoors and Tracy Steen Total Body Compound Strength Workout.

Laurie, great workout! It does sound like a you're having a hectic week at work.

Thanks so much Laurie. Arnie is the only true lapdog, and he is momma's boy. The dogs are not allowed on the sofa or bed, so we're always on the floor playing with them. Arnie seems to be used to being on someone's lap and perhaps carried around. I try not to do it too much because I could hold him all day long and I can't allow this cutie to be such a distraction.

I am so happy to be back into the groove again! I am totally loving Tracy's workouts. She kicks my butt every day and is working my abs big time. Her workouts include usually include abs in each circuit, so it doesn't feel torturous!

Laurel, fantastic workout combo! I am so glad your elbow is feeling better. You definitely need to give it a rest in order to heal. I

I was listening to an exercise couch I like to follow, and she was talking about how some exercises hurt our joints. I don't know if you have to have Instagram in order to watch these reels. She talks about isolating the biceps and avoiding some exercises that are just not good for your own body.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpKy68drGHO/
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLPoxNNkcp/

We also had a gorgeous day here. We are also expecting storms around here. More rain!!!
    We had our furnace converted into a dual fuel system today, so now we won't freeze when temps drop below 35 degrees. We also added a bigger air intake vent and what a huge difference that thing has made! We can feel the air flowing like we never have before.
    The guys were here all day long, but it was worth the lack of privacy.
    Our original system is an electric air blowing thing, that would blow cold air into the house when cold outside because it doesn't have enough time to warm up the air. We added a component that will allow us to switch the electric air blowing system to a gas system when we need it to. We also got a programmable thermostat.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

We are getting some spring in the air, watching the birds come back is really great. I heard them chirping yesterday when I left work. My workout this morning was Kelly's RAW Cardio Core Fusion. This one was all low impact, but for sure got that hr up. She was using a 12" step, mine is only able to go up to 10". That was plenty for me.

Laurel, Great job with the workouts! Glad to hear that your weather was so nice that you where able to enjoy being outside. I don't know if I would want to go into Atlanta, that airport is the busiest one in the nation. Don't blame your DH at all for wanting to go into a smaller airport. Saying that Cathe had a full tear just makes me cringe. :# I have seen some of the clips from her live workouts, and it appears that she is moving the shoulder some.

Thelma, Love the workouts! Having a workout that works abs but not torture is great. That was what my workout today was like. Today started out just as crazy, but hopefully it gets better toward the end of the week. I get to enjoy babysitting the grandson this weekend, and this will be his first sleepover. Sounds like he will be coming with a lot of stuff also. :D DD has him on a routine, so don't want to make life difficult for him. I would be the same as you with not wanting the animals on the furniture. Rocket isn't allowed, and I think that I have only seen him once or twice on a couch. Of course he was off within seconds. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was LIS After Burn Bonus Burn premix and Cathe Live Core Strength Express. I kept the weight light in After Burn on my injured arm, but it felt pretty good today. Hopefully I will be saying the same thing later today. The issue arose from over gripping my golf club (not a good habit of mine) so as long as I keep my grip light, it feels fine. Things like push-ups and planks were no problem.

Thelma, great workouts! Thank you for the Instagram links. I will have a look at those for sure. It sure sounds like Arnie is a sweet puppy. We are in for some violent weather the next couple of days. I hope you don’t get hit with anything too hard. I just went out to feed the birds and the humidity is really high. It definitely doesn’t feel like March. Sounds like you made some great improvements to your heating systems yesterday. No doubt your winters will be more comfortable. While I was outside, I noticed our hydrangea is showing signs of life! Hopefully you will seeing something from a yours soon.

Laurie, great workout. I love cardio core workouts. :) Atlanta is definitely not my favorite airport, but we can get anywhere from there, so that is good. And the flight from here is less than an hour long, which is nice. But it can be crazy. I have only done one of Cathe’s workouts that she did Live post-surgery, and she didn’t do full range of motion moves with her arm, but she seemed pretty comfortable with doing some movement with it. But she said it will be months before she is lifting again. That has to be driving her crazy.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Walking, Gentle Flow Yoga and Tracy Steen Iso Lateral Total Body Strength Workout. Tracy's workout had three circuits, each was repeated 3 times on each side of the body, 12 reps with pyramid style weights from lightest to heaviest. I really liked this workout. It was a fast moving one!

I really can feel my body changing thanks to Tracy. I can tell that I've lost an inch or two and my abs are getting toned. Hopefully this is preparing me really well for STS 2.0. I feel like I'll have to squeeze one or two Tracy workouts during the week, so I don't lose the momentum I have going right now. I'm probably worrying unnecessarily because Cathe will still kick my behind in a different way.

Thursday will be a busy day. We're going back to Canton for more appointments for me. I am seeing an orthopedic doctor to see if he can recommend someone to make my custom-made orthotics. The ones I had made in 2019 before I left MA are falling apart and I need them badly due to my flat feet.

Laurie, great workout!! I'm so glad you're finally seeing signs of spring there!

Tracy's workouts are really helping my abs in a way that I've not seen in years. Sorry things continued to be crazy at work, but I am so happy you'll be able to have your grandbaby with you over the weekend! What a treat! Routines are good for babies. I am sure your DD will bring you anything and everything you may need to take care of her precious baby.

We allow the cats on the furniture because they don't get stinky.

Laurel, great workouts. I am glad you kept the weight light on your injured arm! I hope the elbow felt good post workout too.

I tried the bicep wall isolation method Sarah recommended in those reels and wow! She is right when she says you don't need heavy weights, if you can isolate your biceps.
    We are having the violent weather too. I hope yours isn't too bad. Surprisingly it wasn't really humid here during the day.
    My hydrangeas are also showing signs of life! I'd forgotten they sprout at the base and not the branches! I'm so happy!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was 30MTF Weights W1. This is Back, Legs, Chest & Abs. I really love this workout, well except for the fact that the chest work is all different push ups. :# It still does the job I guess. The ab work is all standing, so fun.

Laurel, Awesome job with the workouts! Glad to hear that your arm is doing okay after the workout, and that it stayed that way through out the day. Nice that you where able to pinpoint what was causing the problem. Take care with the weather also. They have downgraded our snow amounts, and it appears that Chicago may get hit harder than we are. They can have the snow. :D That must be the same system that you will be experiencing. For sure Cathe has to be going crazy not being able to lift weights. All this talk of hydrangeas, and I have to wait a few months to see mine starting to sprout. :D

Thelma, Great workouts! One of my favorite ways to do weight work is pyramid. The workout I did on Tuesday was with the pyramid weights. Felt that workout the next day. So happy to hear that you are seeing some great changes since doing Tracey's workouts. I'm sure you will be very ready to tackle 2.0 when we get it. Hope all goes well today for you, and you find someone to make your orthotics. I have both types of hydrangeas, the ones that start at the base and on the branch. The branch ones seem to tolerate our zone better than the base ones.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a super tough 45 minute Tabata spin followed by ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast and ICY Core 2. We were under a tornado warning for 45 minutes last night and had quite the thunder storm, so I didn’t get as much sleep as I would have liked. But the workouts really helped. We will have rain all day today then more storms and high winds tomorrow (possibly hurricane force winds, which doesn’t thrill me) before things calm down again. I don’t think spring is going to be my calmer than this winter was weather-wise. :#

Thelma, great workouts. I am happy you are getting such good benefits from Tracy. I have noticed a nice improvement in my core area since adding in more Pilates workouts. I love seeing improvements in that part of my body. I hope your appointments go well today. So happy to hear your hydrangeas survived the winter!

Laurie, great workout, but I don’t envy you all those push-ups. I’m glad your weather forecast has improved. I think you’ve had enough snow this winter. :) Hopefully you will start seeing some signs of spring soon-ish.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Thursday were Walking and Gina B. Low Impact Cardio.
    We had a loooong and exhausting day with my appointments. Who knew we'd be so exhausted from sitting most of the day at the hospital or in the car. My back was killing me. I did a lot of stretching tonight. I hated missing my Tracy workout, but my body needed the rest. I didn't sleep well the night before, so I guess that was contributing to my exhaustion.

As of 4pm we had 1.25 inches of rain since Wednesday night. We are having more rain on Thursday night. Friday will be rainy too.

I got a referral to a prosthetics place for my custom-made orthotics. Yaay!
    We managed to run a few errands while we were in Canton and grabbed a quick lunch between appointments. We of course hit Publix the supermarket!

Laurie, great workouts! Sorry about those pushups though!
    I'm glad you'll be getting less snow than originally predicted!

I like pyramid workouts too! So, some hydrangeas do sprout on the branch! I must've been remembering the ones I had in MA! I was really sad thinking that mine had died because I love them so much.

Laurel, fantastic workouts! I am so glad you are seeing improvements in your abs too since adding Pilates workouts.

OMG! I can't believe you were under tornado watch! I don't know if we were too.
    Sorry you didn't sleep well either. Thunderstorms here are so scary! I hadn't heard about the strong winds for Friday! I agree with you about not having a calm spring.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

The snow is completely out of the forecast, and it appears that Chicago isn't getting anything either. Sorry, but I think everything is all down in the southern areas. :# March is such a crazy weather month.
    My mom is coming down this weekend. My niece has a musical that she is the lead actress, and of course it is her Senior year. It works out well, now my Mom will be able to meet her new great grandson.

I had to go over to my dd's last night, because gbaby received his first shots. He was not happy about it, and dd was in tears. With his hernia and getting so upset, she was getting worried. When I got there he was not crying, but was warm. Gave him Tylenol, and by the time I left he was kicking and making baby sounds. :) His hernia operation is scheduled for the 15th, so I'm sure that dd will be very happy when that is no longer a concern. Dad got home just as I was leaving, but he was very grateful that I was able to be there. I would move heaven and earth to be with my babies. :D

My workout this morning was 30MTF Body Training W1. This one is barre work, so I have for sure gotten my lower body worked this week.

Laurel, Great workouts! Dang on the tornado warnings though, and of course the storm that is heading your way. I was surprised that those push ups really got me under the armpit area. Must have been that last push up move that nose, chest, up while in down dog. Not my favorite, but I guess it worked. :D

Thelma, Awesome job with the workout, and getting in some stretching to help your back. Sorry to hear that it was a long day for you. Glad to hear that you got a referral. How long does it take for them to make the orthotics? My first time in a Publix was on our vacation. The hydrangeas that grow on the stem tend to be more bushy. Those are easy to transplant, and take cuttings from to create new bushes. Something that I need to do with one of mine this year.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Cathe’s Intensity DVD into her live workout from yesterday which was HiiT That Upper Body. I kept the weights light again on the upper body, but this was a nice workout because she really emphasized doing each move slowly, so I was really able to test out the elbow. It seems to be doing pretty good. We are under another tornado watch right now. It is very blustery and will be all day. Not my favorite thing for sure.

Thelma, great workouts. I am sorry your day was so long but I am glad you got some good news on the orthotics. I have no idea how much rain we had yesterday but DH saw a lot of flooding on his way home from work. The only good thing is the moisture and warm air seem to be bringing more things back to life. I even have little leaves on some bushes I thought we had lost permanently. But we still have plenty that show nothing.

Laurie, great workout. It is so wonderful you are near your DD and can help her out on days like yesterday. Poor little guy with his hernia. He should feel much better after his operation. I am glad this storm has missed you. It is just crazy with weather right now. DH is headed to near Vegas for work next week and it snowed there yesterday. :o Just bizarre.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel

• ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend! We had a pretty bad storm on Friday afternoon and were under tornado warning. Thankfully we didn't lose power, but 10,000 homes were without power in our county. Our weather guy is now predicting cold temps toward the end of the week and weekend.

My workouts on Friday were Walking, Gentle Flow Yoga and Tracy Steen Sculpting Arm Workout with Cardio.
    Saturday - Walking Outdoors and Tracy Steen Pilates and Low Impact Cardio.
    Sunday - Walking and Tracy Steen Total Body Strength.

I think I slept wrong because all weekend my shoulder blade area and neck have been tight, and I've had headaches. I finally took my massage tool and massaged my back. I think that helped a lot.

Laurie, I'm so glad you didn't get any snow! We definitely had the bad weather here. There were downed trees and power outages all over the region. It was scary while the storm lasted.
    Great workout on Friday. I am doing a Barre workout on Monday.

How exciting about your mom meeting her great grandson!

How does a baby develop a hernia? Was he born with it? Is it painful/dangerous? I am so glad you were able to go help your DD with the baby! I'm sure she was extremely thankful. I hope you were still able to have the baby over for the weekend.

When I had my orthotics made in MA it took a couple of weeks because they were made by a lab in another state. It looks like the place I'm going to makes them inhouse from the pictures I saw on their website.

Laurel, great workouts on Friday! I am so glad you got a chance to test the elbow with that upper body workout. I hope the storm wasn't too bad for you. Thankfully it was a fast-moving storm.

We are expected to have temps below 30 degrees next weekend. We'll have to cover the plants this time around. My miniature lilac bushes are showing serious signs of life. I gave my gardenias a haircut on Saturday. I hope I didn't do anything wrong! Still no signs of life on either of my butterfly bushes.
    I forgot to mention that the rain on Wednesday made the Bradford Pear trees explode in their beautiful white flowers. There are beautiful white trees all over the place. It's too bad these trees are an invasive species.

Have a great week!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Didn't do a lot for workouts this weekend. Had a really nice time on Sunday with the family. My mom and my sisters where really thrilled to be holding a baby again. :D My niece and nephew even held him. The day after his surgery I will be watching him. My dd's first week back at work, and I have a lot of vacation time. She felt more comfortable with me watching him than the babysitter.

I did RAW Egg Weight Finisher on Saturday, and a walk outdoors. It was really nice outside, so needed to take advantage of that. No workout on Sunday.

Laurel, Nice job with the workouts! Very scary weather that you are having there right now. We don't usually have to deal with those tornado warnings until about June. They are saying that we should have snow by the end of the week, so that means the temps are heading back down again. It is March, so that is expected. We can get more snow in this month, than we can have all winter.

Thelma, Glad to hear that your storms didn't take out your electricity. Awesome job with those workouts! Hope your neck gets back to normal. GS was born with the hernia, and when he gets upset the hernia can start to move. It can wrap around his intestines, so they need to fix it before it causes him problems. We will be taking care of him this weekend. I'm curious how Rocket is going to be with the baby.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was good. Saturday was a beautiful day, so after so pie chores, we headed to the golf course. I didn’t play but enjoyed walking the course and watching DH play. It was so nice to be outside with things finally beginning to green up a bit. Yesterday DH left again, so I did some housework then spent a good part of the afternoon on the deck with a book. It was wonderful.

For workouts, on Saturday I did LITE Cardio Party and yoga. Yesterday was a 60 minute spin and Leaner Legs. Today was ICE Low Impact Sweat with the Blizzard Blast, Muscle Meltdown Back and Icy Core 2. My elbow feels good, so I figured these Muscle Meltdown workouts might be good way of testing it out with weights since they use lighter weights, there are no crazy moves, and the pace is controlled. So far so good. :)

Thelma, great workouts. I hope your shoulder blade and neck feel better soon. That storm hit us right after I posted on Friday. We were under a simultaneous Destructive Thunder Storm Warning and Tornado Warning. Not fun at all, but it moved through really fast. There are lot of branches and such down throughout the area, and we saw one downed tree on the golf course, but, like you, we never lost power here and we had no damage. Our blooming trees are beginning to explode here as well, and we do have some tiny buds in a couple of things I thought we had lost. But, like I said on Friday, we still have plenty of shrubs and bushes that are not showing any sign of life yet. But we won’t be pulling anything out until May at the earliest, just to give everything a chance to come back.

Laurie, great workout. I am glad you enjoyed your family time and that your mother got a chance to meet her grand baby. March is a pretty serious month in these parts when it comes to tornado warnings. The weird thing about these last two years is having the warnings and the tornadoes all year round. But it is sunny and 80 again today, and because that is so not typical, it isn’t too much of a surprise that we get such violent storms every time a cold front pushes through. I am not loving this pattern development for sure. When everything was going crazy on Friday, I was really questioning our judgement in buying a house with a solid wall of windows and 50’ trees outside of them. :o:D

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Walking Outdoors and Tracy Steen Barre with No Repeat Cardio.

Thankfully my neck and shoulder blade are OK now.

We had a beautiful day here on Monday. It was sunny and warm.

Laurie, great workouts on Saturday! I am so glad you had a great time with your family on Sunday. I am sure they were all thrilled with the baby. I don't blame your DD for wanting you to take care of the baby the day after his surgery.

I had no idea babies could be born with hernias! Hopefully Rocket won't be jealous of the baby.

Laurel, I am glad you had a nice weekend. Great workouts! Good job taking care of that elbow! I'm glad it feels good.

I had never heard of a destructive thunderstorm warning! I am so glad you didn't lose power or had no damage.

I discovered that three of the Peonies DH planted the fall of 2021 are still alive. I thought the chickens had killed them, but I saw little red shoots coming out of the ground. Now I need to protect them from the chickens.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning I did GHUTV Kickboxing HIIT 3. Really enjoyed this one a lot.

Laurel, Great job with all those workouts, and I hope that your Meltdown workouts do the job without causing any discomfort for you. I can see how that wind with the windows and trees would be a concern, and I hope that this year isn't a duplicate of last year. I noticed that some of the daffodils where starting to sprout around here. I'm sure they will have a chilly time on Friday though, when we are expected to get more snow. :D

Thelma, Nice job with the walking and workout! So glad to hear that your neck is OK. My dd is dreading having to go back to work. I know what that was like. If I wasn't working, I would be sitting for the g'son at least a couple of times a week.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a mess of workouts, but it wasn’t a tough one. I did a 45 minute spin, Cathe Live Fast and Furious Lower Body, ICE Muscle Meltdown Chest and 2 10 minute yoga classes, one a flow and the other focused on core. I also just got back from a nice walk. It is sunny and 75 again today, and I want to make sure I enjoyed it before the rain comes back tomorrow.

Thelma, great workouts. I’m glad your neck feels better. Yay on your peonies having survived the winter. Those are such beautiful flowers. I had never heard of a destructive thunder storm warning until last week either. But, apparently, they issue it when the winds are as strong as a low grade tornado (80 mph or so). Hoping it is another four years or more before having one of those warnings again. :)

Laurie, great workout. HiiT is not so bad when it involves kickboxing. :D Our daffodils have come out very nicely this year, but still no sign of our tulips. They are talking about a cool down here next week, with highs in the 50s. I didn’t realize our average high this time of year is 65. :o That seems so warm for this time of year! But I am not complaining. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Yin, Walking Outdoors and Tracy Steen Side Shoulder Poppin' Workout.

We had another warm day, but it was very windy here. We were actually under high fire danger conditions according to Accuweather.com. You'd think we'd be safe with all the rain we got last week. I guess clay soil dries up very quickly.

Laurie, great workout. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can just imagine how much your DD is dreading going back to work. I remember my sister crying when she had to go back to work after her first child. Maybe it's time to go part-time so you can babysit your grandson! :smiley:

Laurel, great workouts! How is your elbow feeling?

I love Peonies. I hated having to leave behind the beautiful plants I had in MA. I hope you don't get another destructive thunderstorm warning any time soon. We are expecting rain on Thursday and Friday.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma