So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I currently have three. My reward for when I lose a total of 50lbs is a cover up piece for one of them. :glasses:
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    I'm getting my first one in 2 weeks :)
  • Cocoru
    Cocoru Posts: 19
    Options
    Here's a picture of it. It certainly helps when I'm working out! It's my motto. =)

402446_2281461366128_2013668859_n.jpg
  • rainbowbykristen
    Options
    I have one on each wrist, a shoulder and a calf tattoo. Love them!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    One, on my back. Mensch in hebrew, got it when I turned 41 in memorial to my father who died at 40. I really don't know if I want more, but not going to worry about it till I get to goal weight and have any skin I need removed cut off.
  • HMM163
    HMM163 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have one. Honoring my husband and son. A heart that is half broken with the dates they died. I did it when I was in my late 50's and it still looks great.
  • kimscontactinfo
    Options
    Me, me, me, me ,ME
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I proud to have 2 tattoos. I have one on my left wrist and one of my right forearm. I only get things that really matter to me.
    I have my daughters name and my mental disorder awarness ribbon and acknowledgement date.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have one! A big one
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture of it. It certainly helps when I'm working out! It's my motto. =)

If you like Journey, I think I'm in love. :flowerforyou:
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    woot!
  • Cocoru
    Cocoru Posts: 19
    Options
    Haha yep, my favorite band and my favorite song. I'm a huge 80s rock fan! =D
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Inked and proud. I love my tattoos. I got my first one about 30 years ago. I'll be getting a new sleeve once I reach goal.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

thats alot unfair and rude...and might i add classless.

And mean!

I have 4. This one was a memorial for my husband who passed away last year. It has a lot of meaning for me and I think it's beautiful:
    IMG_0339.jpg

*edit to add*
    This picture was taken right after I got it, that's why it looks sorta smeary. ;)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options

wow. this response is classless and trashy.
  • Elite4LifeDono
    Options
    6 Tats, 6 Piercings - 1-1/8" Lobes, 0g Second Lobes, 6g Cartilages
  • emhargs
    emhargs Posts: 63
    Options

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

oh see, i thought she was saying that SHE was too classless and trashy to be the canvas for a wonderful art.
    my legs are heavily tattooed, i have a half sleeve in progress on my left arm, my wifes name on my back, sons name on right bicep which i'll be turning into a halfsleeve dedicated to how kick *kitten* he is...

know what else i have? a high-paying job in a corporate environment in the great city of cambridge, a lovely townhouse that i own, a wife of 10 years, a smart well-behaved 9yo son, and table manners to boot. i still hold doors for people, and am very personable.

i have class and am very far from trashy.
    she came off like a douche.

Oh well, you guys should think real hard about that tattoo ink and what it can do to your body.

You should REALLY have your own health in order before judging someone else's. My body is in great condition.

hahahaha was thinking the same thing!!!!! well said.
  • bevie19
    bevie19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 6? 7? a bunch.. all very important to me and represent my children and family. 1st one was after I took the CA Bar exam (25 years ago!) Last one was a few months ago... and I'm planning on getting more. Don't care what people think; I have nothing to prove; and I make a damn good living doing what I do... and the tatts have never stopped me nor gotten in the way of me doing what I want..
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have six . . . all well hidden except the one on my foot. I have three different tribalesque dolphins across my lower back, a celtic cross between my shoulder blades, the egyptian hieroglyphic for scribe on my foot, and my biggest (and perhaps favorite) is the jolly roger of Calico Jack on my hip. Anyone else got a thing for pirates? ;)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

THATS BEAUTIFUL!!! i love it!!