So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Since when did this discussion turn to Nazi's? lol. I think anyone who harbors hate shouldn't be taken seriously, regardless of if they tattoo their beliefs on themselves or not. This isn't even a good point. If someone has non-hateful, visible tattoos, I see no reason to not take them seriously.
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have over a dozen tattoos, but I'm not getting anymore until I've lost a lot of this weight.
    Every time I got one before I always said "This will give me the motivation to lose weight" and it never happened that way. So now I'm doing the opposite.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to go do some cardio...
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow - too classless and trashy? She really didnt have to belittle people like that, even though its her personal opinion that they are classless and trashy. People love giving their opinions (on MFP) in a way that makes them feel they are so much better than others. I'm 63 and i just got Betty Boop above my left boobie. I got boop on my boobie!! I'm a trashy 63 year old with no class.:laugh:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    inked and proud
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to go do some cardio...

:drinker: being here is soooooooo much better then cardio!!
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    i type fast so this is cardio lol
  • mo650chopper
    Options
    4 so far. Plan at least a couple more. If I ever quit spending money on my chopper.

The difference between someone with tattoos and someone without is the tatooed person doesn't care that the other doesn't have one any.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    4 so far. Plan at least a couple more. If I ever quit spending money on my chopper.

The difference between someone with tattoos and someone without is the tatooed person doesn't care that the other doesn't have one any.

WELL SAID!!!!!!! totally agreed!!!
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 12 currently with no plans on stopping. :smokin:
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have several... I kind of lost count, plus a few are pretty large so i don't know if those count as one, or more than 1. Either way, I love being a walking art gallery, and I have never been on the receiving end of any negative opinions or energy. If anything, even the most conservative people have questions and ask me all sorts of things about them. It's never impacted me professionally, personally, with my son's life, or my husbands military career.
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have 10, wouldn't change any of them ever :)
  • sharlowbrla
    Options
    i have one. I was 52 when i got it. It is on my lower stomach. My sister and I got matching ones to honor our mom who died 20 yrs ago in a car accident. Tattoo's are a lot more acceptable than they used to be. My dad had a big rose on his arm that he got when he was in the service. As kids we were mesmerized by it.
  • suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sure do! My partner was killed in the Line of Duty, it is classy and I can show it or not...
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    <
    Just got my first one last week.

I have the next 4 already planned!
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have several... I kind of lost count, plus a few are pretty large so i don't know if those count as one, or more than 1. Either way, I love being a walking art gallery.

Same here, I love my art, but I can't put a number on how many I have.
  • sweetvallina
    Options
    agree...don't judge someone because they have tattoos.. I have one and I am getting 2 more this summer before my wedding in November. Sometimes, they mean something special to a person. For example, my tattoo is a rose and my daughter name and my name.
  • JeanneGreenie
    JeanneGreenie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and will be getting my 7th in a few weeks :)
  • Cocoru
    Cocoru Posts: 19
    Options
    I have a "don't stop believing" tattoo on my wrist. I love it more than anything, it's my motivation and keeps me going in anything I do! =D
  • lolathompson
    lolathompson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too 4 tattoos looking to get color this year.