Pickup Lines...That Actually Worked

Options

Replies

• YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I got a good one. Got the idea from some comedian, forgot who.

Walked up to a chick at a bar, after we were smiling and looking at each other all night, gave her my phone, and said, "Don't worry. I'll call you," and walked out. That s**t was so gangsta! Called her later that night, and let me say this, I got more than just my phone back. lol

You got lucky she didn't leave it on the counter...

Come on, when you look this good, and you're confident enough to pull something like that off, there's no way she doesn't keep the phone. Besides, we had been locking eyes all night. I knew I had her before I walked over.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    I got a good one, but never tried it. I might one day. Saw it in a Jennifer Anistion movie.

Guy says, "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without touching your lips." chick takes the bet. guy ends up kissing her and says, "Best $20 I ever spent."

It'd take a real G to pull something like that off. I might be the one to do it. lol
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    I once had a guy drop a packet of sugar next to my chair, bend over and pick it up, then hands it to me and says "I think you lost your nametag"

Awwww, so corny...just might work!

Nah, some girls these days are so stupid, they might think you're trying to call them splenda or something.

I'm not one of those stupid girls..... I knew what he meant. And..... It did kinda work out for him. Not really because of the pick up line, more from the alcohol that was being consumed that night.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I got a good one, but never tried it. I might one day. Saw it in a Jennifer Anistion movie.

Guy says, "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without touching your lips." chick takes the bet. guy ends up kissing her and says, "Best $20 I ever spent."

It'd take a real G to pull something like that off. I might be the one to do it. lol

That happened to me too, but it was a friend, and it was touching my b00b without touching my shirt, and it was only ten bucks. I feel so cheated now :grumble:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options

That happened to me too, but it was a friend, and it was touching my b00b without touching my shirt, and it was only ten bucks. I feel so cheated now :grumble:

lol smarter man than the one in the movie
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    "Hi. How are you? My name is Bob. Can I buy you a drink?"
  • jamies76
    jamies76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm standing on a stool near a reading area in the library, shelving books. A guy comes up, re-shelves his book, and says:
    "Do you realize that all those old guys are staring at your @ss?"
    Me: "Figures. But how do YOU know??"
    Him: "Because I was staring at it, too."
    Me: "My break is in 30 minutes."
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    "My best mate is having his 18th birthday party in a scout hall in Romford, it'll be all punks, mods and skins, do you want to come?" Me and my bloke are still together 27 years later, living just down the street from each other.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    "I know you probably get hit on by a ton of women, but you are so yummy" lol
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My man never needed to use a pick up line thankfully, I would have laughed in his face.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

Walked up to a chick at a bar, after we were smiling and looking at each other all night, gave her my phone, and said, "Don't worry. I'll call you," and walked out. That s**t was so gangsta! Called her later that night, and let me say this, I got more than just my phone back. lol

Come on, when you look this good, and you're confident enough to pull something like that off, there's no way she doesn't keep the phone. Besides, we had been locking eyes all night. I knew I had her before I walked over.

Just sayin, pretty brave... she could have called all your contacts or even ran up your bill...
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Yeah, and it got picked up by Big Bob who just got out of prison...
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    LMFAO This one worked.....at least for the time being.

"I could give you those beautiful out of wedlock babies that other guy deprived you of."
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    Trust me, I knew what I was doing. I wouldn't have taken a risk like that without being certain it'd end in my favor. I'm nice like that.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    wanna bang?
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I dont' know why I'm stalking this thread, but apparently I am :)

When I was in Uni, there was a guy I dated who said he almost used this line, but he said he had crummy handwriting.

You pass a girl a note that says, "You're pretty. If you wanna go out with me, smile, if you don't, do a backflip"

I thought it was cute. :) I would have fallen for that.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Trust me, I knew what I was doing. I wouldn't have taken a risk like that without being certain it'd end in my favor. I'm nice like that.

Ok, I admit... it might have worked on me...
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    It's not so much the pick up lines but who is saying them.
    When you look sharp and she's attracted to you, you can say just about anything.
    A simple "hello".
    After that, it becomes about your confidence level and how interesting you are, then your personality.
    Forget silly pick up lines. Just go to a bar or somewhere, and have fun.
    Ladies love guys who are there having fun - not on the prowl with some inane pick-up line.
    If you play it right, the ladies come to you.
    Believe it!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    and anything off of Taco Bell sauce packets is usually a winner.

LOL hubby proposed with Taco Bell Sauce packets that said will you marry me? all around a dozen purple roses and the engagement ring in the middle of one of the roses. Very sweet, i scrapbooked those packets :)
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    "Whatever happened to Saturday night?" We're both Rocky Horror fans and still together after 5 years! :)