Pickup Lines...That Actually Worked

Options

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It's not so much the pick up lines but who is saying them.
    When you look sharp and she's attracted to you, you can say just about anything.
    A simple "hello".
    After that, it becomes about your confidence level and how interesting you are, then your personality.
    Just go somewhere and forget silly pick up lines. Just go to a bar and have fun.
    Ladies love guys who are there having fun - not on the prowl with some inane pick-up line.
    If you play it right, the ladies come to you.
    Believe it!

I disagree, I hang out with a bunch of wise guys (and they are not the most attractive fellas) that can make you piss your pants with some of the stuff they come up with...never understimate the power of humor.
  • NYBikeRacer
    Options
    What DO NOT work: “Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?” or "This isn't a beer belly--it's the gas tank for a love machine!"
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I got one I heard today...

Do you work at Subway???

Cause You just gave me a FOOTLONG....lol

OR

F@%k me if I'm wrong.... Don't I know you from some where????
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Guy in a bar to my friend

"Do you have any Irish in you?"

"No"

"Would you like some?"
    Are you saying... this actually worked...?? O_O;
  • nancella56
    Options
    two that made me laugh on a night out. first one the guy wandered up and said hey do u have a brother named andrew? when i said no he say, neither do i, look how much we have in common. another evening a guy started looking inside the back of my collar on my shirt . when i threw him a dirty look and said what ARE u doing he said, looking for your tag, im sure it says " made in heaven" . pretty gaggy but did make me laugh :)
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    "I bet your closet is yummy. Why don't you swing those doors nice & wide open and let me in. I might knock the doors off the hinges though."
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    "I bet your closet is yummy. Why don't you swing those doors nice & wide open and let me in. I might knock the doors off the hinges though."

LMAO...genius. You are cracking me up smalls.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    60% of the time, this one works every time.

"Hey baby, lets go back to your place to do some math. We can add some alcohol, subtract some clothes, divide your legs, and multiply"
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Wanna see a trick I learned in prison?
  • kaatielove
    Options
    Wanna see a trick I learned in prison?
    this, lol
  • kaatielove
    Options

LMAO...genius. You are cracking me up smalls.

love always, yours truly <3
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    A friend and I pulled the "Have you met Ted?" routine from How I Met Your Mother several times one night. We were really just goofing around and didn't care, but surprisingly it ended up working. Perhaps it worked since we really didn't care if it did. Lol.

one of my friends has been dying to try that!!
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    I have money.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hey baby, I may not hit bottom but ill bang the **** outta the sides.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. How often do you workout?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    No cheesey lines please, however, I love me a funny man.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    One of my regular customers asked "Are you still engaged?" for about 2 years. Until one day I wasn't (not because of him, to be clear) and I said "Nope" and he was like "I seriously think I'm going to ask you on a date". Which he did a month later, after he was sure I wasn't re-engaged. Things didn't work out, but he's one of my best friends.

The fact that he waited a month and didn't ask me out on the spot is what got me.
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "I can't find my mommy, can you help me?"

Of course I was four at the time but it worked like a charm :smokin:
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Someone texting me "dibs" before I even got to the party didn't work out so well. Guys, don't do that.

Edit: However asking for my number, then leaving me alone and periodically sending me ;) texts works... He kept his distance and hit on me all at the same time!
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    *Grabs booty* Is this seat taken?