• Minner_Tinner
    Options
    Does this cloroform smell funny to you?

This! LMAO
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    "Yo baby, did you just fart? Cause you blew me away"

Someone said that to me and I was cracking up! *sigh* toilet humor.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

That is a crack up!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I noticed this guy was staring at my breasts every morning I would go to class. He had the class next to mine.

I finally confronted him about it and said:: "I saw that!! Hello?! Stop looking at my chest!!"

Him:: "What?! I never looked at your chest. I just admire the shirts you wear."

Since then, we went out for 4 years - ex now. But that was hilarious!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

That one would get me for sure! I love fart jokes. And farts. They're just funny. :smile:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend hit on me with:

"Have you lost weight? You look REALLY good!"
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    "I think you're attractive: come do it with me."

Wow, I can't believe this actually would work.
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We all hear about how pickup lines don't work, but I know there are some lines I've used that were just too good to deny and they worked...so ladies, please let us know what lines have worked on you...

:)

I see what you're doing here! Stocking up on ammo. Smooth. ;)
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    "Nobody can hear you down here, and this door only unlocks from the outside. You're pretty."

That's just creepy. I'd walk away in a heartbeat if some guy said this to me.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    there was a lot of talking game from him but the kicker that finally sealed the deal was ::

"I wanna know if your lips are as soft as they look"
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    Here's the truth, your pickup line could be the lamest one in the book but if she considers you attractive, it'll work.

That's not true. I don't care how attractive a guy is, if he uses lame pick up lines or he's an idiot or disrespectful in ANY way, then it's not happening. This can be said for most of the ladies I know as well.
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    I once used "I don't do subtle, do you want to have sex?" on a guy. We're married now. I guess we had a little more than sex.

Haha using pick-up lines on guy's are soooo easy!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    It's not so much the pick up lines but who is saying them.
    When you look sharp and she's attracted to you, you can say just about anything.
    A simple "hello".
    After that, it becomes about your confidence level and how interesting you are, then your personality.
    Just go somewhere and forget silly pick up lines. Just go to a bar and have fun.
    Ladies love guys who are there having fun - not on the prowl with some inane pick-up line.
    If you play it right, the ladies come to you.
    Believe it!

I disagree, I hang out with a bunch of wise guys (and they are not the most attractive fellas) that can make you piss your pants with some of the stuff they come up with...never understimate the power of humor.
    It must not be working too much magic if you're trolling MFP for lady advice....:laugh:
    Anyway, good luck ....

Dammit! You figured me out!
    Try "Did you break wind cause you're blowing me away?"
    That's pure romance :flowerforyou:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I was never a "line" guy but saw this girl in the club that I could not stop looking at so I went up and said

"I can't dance and have no idea what to say to you and I know tomorrow I'll think of something but by then it will be too late"

We went home together that night ;)
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    there was a lot of talking game from him but the kicker that finally sealed the deal was ::

"I wanna know if your lips are as soft as they look"

I'd like to add this is my current boyfriend :: since that night it's been 5 years together. He's nothing of what I used to go for as far as looks, but he is brimming with personality and yes...he knows how to talk smooth.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Humor trumps looks EVERY TIME!!!!

^^ this!!

I used to have a guy come up to me all the time in the bar/club all my friends and I go to. He'd always come up behind me and go "baby girl," bump into me, and offer to buy me a drink. I never accepted a drink from him because a) don't bump into me and b) don't call me baby girl. So when he did it again, before he could offer me a drink, I responded "there's a baby here?" and looked around. He hasn't approached me since! Thank gosh!

no pick up lines work... well not for me. Be yourself. Don't make up some dumb line. Approach me, be a man, tell me your name, and start a conversation. That's how you pick up a girl
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I got a good one. Got the idea from some comedian, forgot who.

Walked up to a chick at a bar, after we were smiling and looking at each other all night, gave her my phone, and said, "Don't worry. I'll call you," and walked out. That s**t was so gangsta! Called her later that night, and let me say this, I got more than just my phone back. lol

lol. AYEEEE!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    bumping.... for research purposes.
  • shan899
    shan899 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have had a guy literally do this...

Guy :"You are super short......"
    My friend intersecting: "No **** man, bet you she doesn't know that?"
    Guy: "I bet she does, but I bet you she has no idea how beautiful she is."