Cleavage, inappropriate or fine?

Options

Replies

• beauty2323
    beauty2323 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    First off its HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....... us big boob women get hotter bc of our fun bags!!! I wear low cut tops too bc I NEED AIR!!
    Even if their fully covered I still get attitude from other females SO SCREW THEM! :grumble:

THE TWINS NEED AIR:wink:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on who you ask?
    IMO, it's inappropriate at the work place, unless you are a hooker or stripper.

In your house, go boobs*** out.

***fixed that for you
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Boobs rock.
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would say that it is acceptable given you have proper support. As long as they aren't wobblin' around like two overly enthusiastic beachballs go for it! I will not say that women who are genetically endowed can fly sans support in the summer. Smaller chests can wear adorable tops with nothing but I would never leave home with out my 36 D girls being held close. Also there are just some cuts, even in tank tops that are designed for smaller frames. Pick a style that shows skin but still looks great on your rack.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I hate that in the beginning of the day my shirt starts covering everything up, by midday I have to keep pulling it up to avoid flashing others.

Anyways... I personally don't have a problem with cleavage but as others have stated, there is a time and a place.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    If it gets the label "cleavage" then you're clearly not showing enough.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Classy cleavage is always appropriate!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    it's revealing a lot less then a bikini top would, so what's the problem?

I hate this argument. I know what you are trying to say because you clarified that you don't wear low-cut tops to work or around children, but too many people use the bikini top argument as an excuse to wear inappropriate things at inappropriate times. Just because a bikini top is acceptable at the beach doesn't mean it's acceptable everywhere, and the same goes for cleavage-baring tops, midriff-baring tops, and *kitten*-cheek-baring shorts/skirts.

There is also a difference between "low-cut" and having pretty much everything on display. I live in Texas. It's hot, and the women dress like it is hot, so cleavage isn't anything that's going to raise eyebrows around here. But having your boobs pushed so far out of your top/dress that I can see part of your areola is ridiculous. If it's at the beach or some place where people are normally not wearing much clothing, I don't care. But in a restaurant or a grocery store or a shopping mall, yes, I am judging you as an attention *kitten*.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Not your fault you are a women and have boobs. That is like someone telling me I am showing too many teeth.
  • PurePammiegirl
    PurePammiegirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Honey please!!! When I was 309 my breast size was a 42 D and I rocked my cleavage like nobodys business. Unfortunately, with the 130lb loss, I loss my damn boobie too! Shoot!!! Now I'm rock'n a 36B/C, but I still rock my cleavage. Baby do you and don't worry about those who hate. I've a DIVA and will rock whatever I have to show. Those who don't like it, tell them to turn there head and kick rocks. :)
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have smaller boobs and dont see any problem... They sound like haters!!!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Lately, throughout the summer, I've been wearing yoga pants and a low cut top. It's comfortable and doesn't make me melt with the heat of the summer, my problem is people seem to get pissed off that I'm showing cleavage....

Who are these people who are getting pissed? Women, I'm betting, and not men. For some reason, there are a lot of women who don't like it when other women have something that stands out - especially if it's something that is going to attract a guy's attention.

Personally, cleavage rocks, and the more the merrier. (And I'm one of the few guys without a breast thing - I'm rarely the first person to notice. I'm more of a 'great smile and nice hair' guy than a breast guy.)
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Of course it's fine to show cleavage at the beach. It's the beach! People were BIKINIS to the beach!

I wish I had cleavage. I wouldn't keep it a secret. :)
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 DDD and no one has ever said anything negative to me about my cleavage. I monitor the girls very closely because I know what happens when people in America see a boob, they flip out (Janet Jackson anyone)... ha ha ha. I wear v necks a lot and even sun dresses. If people have been bothered or even noticed I haven't paid any attention because I don't look for their approval anyway. If a woman gives you crap for your ta ta's she is more than likely upset with her skeeter bites. There are haters everywhere honey! They will get over themselves...

P.S. It's not flaunting.. They are there... no matter what. Should we wear an ace bandage to be like everyone else... no? They are hard to hide without looking like you are 100 lbs over your weight...
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 DD and I usually have cleavage goin on...as long as it's not in the workplace, I don't see the problem. If you've got it, flaunt it...tastefully!! :tongue:
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i am also a 38DD but am conservative..

but if you want to show them off in your yoga class go for it

you already said its not at work or anything

and if people have a problem thats too damn bad
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I used to really try hard to keep covered always- at the gym, even wearing a coverup on the beach.

Then realized that many ladies that got boob jobs are showing off theirs on every possible occasion (and rightly so as much as they pay). But I figured, if I got them why try so hard to hide them?

I don't "flaunt" them so to say but I wear regular tank tops and what's comfortable in the heat so if they peek out then so be it.
    If that ticks anyone off then they haven't said anything to me.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'd show mine.. but its hard to find a bra where the wires don't rip out my chest hair.......
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    so why does your profile pic show a cartoon animal?
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1. Nobody is jealous.

2. Do what you want.

3. Don't complain when people make assumptions about you based on how you're dressed.