Cleavage, inappropriate or fine?

Replies

• _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    If its inappropriate I'm in trouble!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    As a fellow big busted woman I do find it hard to find tops which don't show off my cleavage! I don't like wearing tips that are too high necked as I feel like it just makes me look even bigger on top. That said know when a top is suitable for work and when it's just that bit too low! I guess it's a personal thing, if you feel comfortable then carry on!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    1. Nobody is jealous.

2. Do what you want.

3. Don't complain when people make assumptions about you based on how you're dressed.

Seriously? I don't think she was talking about being hoochied out ready to pop bottles in the club. She was talking about a regular every day outfit.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    My cleavage is often inappropriate. Wholly inappropriate.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    you can never go wrong with tits.
    tits make any situation better.
    yay tits.

pics would be good to help us form a rock solid opinion. rock. solid.
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    *raises hand* I always support the boobies movement lol
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    you can never go wrong with tits.
    tits make any situation better.
    yay tits.

pics would be good to help us form a rock solid opinion. rock. solid.

haha I second this
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    As a fellow big busted woman I do find it hard to find tops which don't show off my cleavage! I don't like wearing tips that are too high necked as I feel like it just makes me look even bigger on top! That said know when a top is suitable for work and when it's just that bit too low! I guess it's a personal thing, if you feel comfortable then carry on!

I think the amount of cleavage you're showing in your profile pic is appropriate. It just looks like you have big boobs that don't quite fit in your top.

The only time I look twice is when the shirt is obviously a size too small and is paired with a pushup bra. That, to me, sends all the wrong signals (or all the right ones, I guess, depending on what you are trying to say with your outfit).
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    I have a huge chest and Im sorry just cant hide it.. its there.. so no its not inapporpriate.. if people dont like it.. then they can look the other way..lol
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    tumblr_m6arzgP8PV1r0567co2_500.gif
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    INAPPROPRIATE.

Oh, whoops... :bigsmile:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I have a sexy sternum and pectoral muscles...
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    As a 38D myself (DD just last month lol) I have given up on caring what the F people think of my boobs. THEYRE HERE. THEYRE BIG. GET OVER IT. lol Just as long as you know the lines of appropriateness, like no showy boobs in church or at work and we're good. If people don't like it, they can look elsewhere because I've seen way too many plumbers cracks and muffin tops and I got over it lol.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    I have a huge chest and Im sorry just cant hide it.. its there.. so no its not inapporpriate.. if people dont like it.. then they can look the other way..lol

Amen!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Cleavage is ALWAYS welcome. Always.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I feel suffocated if I wear anything that is too high-necked, so there's always some amount of cleavage visible for me. If it's not acceptable for you, don't look. =B
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    I wear 34 F bra now, and if I want to be appropriate, that means I should cover almost 70% of it. So a B cup is out anyway.:D
    For me it depends on the occasion, and my mood. Sometimes I don't care, when I am watched, sometimes can be fun, but sometimes I really hate it. So my choice depends on me. When I think that I can't handle it, I cover myself more. But when the weather is so hot as now, than I wear the less clothes possible.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Don't like it, don't look!

^^^^ yep!

What's more important, is the appropriateness of the yoga pants. Some people (like me, of course), should go to jail for wearing them out the front door...others, should go to jail for wearing anything else :).
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    As a fellow 38DD'er, my advice is to rock it. Its about what makes you feel good/strong/beautiful/any-other-adjective-that-brings- the-good-feelings-your-way. Just remember, own it sister.

As a whole, we are pretty prudish over here in America, so go ahead and pretty up the place! :happy:
  • I am not sure why you would even care what we think. If you are comfortable then do what you are comfortable with. I always try to check my motives to see if I really am doing something because I want to or am I doing it to be noticed or get a reaction.