• CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Um........ MORE PICS!!
    :love:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Appropriate everywhere except at work and when in the presence of little ones (unless you're swimming)
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't mind seeing or showing a little bit. I'm the same way. I have a decent chest, and people give me snooty looks when I'm showing less boobage then someone with A or B cup who shows everything except their nipples. I know it might be less attention grabbing, but my things is how much skin is showing.
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I don't mind seeing or showing a little bit. I'm the same way. I have a decent chest, and people give me snooty looks when I'm showing less boobage then someone with A or B cup who shows everything except their nipples. I know it might be less attention grabbing, but my things is how much skin is showing.

With great cleavage comes great responsibility.

A cups can always get away with more low cut tops.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cleavage is so misunderstood. There is good clevage and there is bad clevage. I dont care how big boobs are, if they are gross, no one wants to see them in any environment. EVER!

I cant tell you how many overweight/obease women I have overheard bragging about how big their boobs are. Harsh truth, but nobody wants to see that *kitten*!
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you can never go wrong with tits.
    tits make any situation better.
    yay tits.

...and the same goes for bacon so by logical extension if cleavage is inappropriate bacon would be inappropriate, and since I've never heard of anyone finding bacon inappropriate cleavage can not be inappropriate

how about if you just cover up the cleavage with bacon?
  • jwc101
    jwc101 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I noticed on here that some women indicate their cup size is larger than a D. I am totally confused, according to Frank Costanza the biggest is a D.
  • muadeeb
    muadeeb Posts: 91
    Options
    I personally am a breast supporter...no i mean it, if asked i will add support to any breast, lol.

There are some places were an over abundance of cleavage is frowned apoun, work and church being the first two i can think of but otherwise you go girl and flaunt it all you want...just dont start another thread 3 weeks latter complaining about ment not looking you in the eyes...it is a double edge sword, you cannot punish us for looking at what you showcased. :)
  • steveinct
    steveinct Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I know I am going to get blasted for this, but I am finding this thread a little weird. Most women get so upset about "men sexualizing breasts" yet there have been a bunch of posts saying "not around kids". Hello? Kids are the ones who remember what they are actually for!!!! If you mean "teenaged boys" when you said kids, then maybe you have a point, but little ones are NOT thinking about your cleavage as sexual. They are thinking FOOD!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    yay tits.

...and the same goes for bacon so by logical extension if cleavage is inappropriate bacon would be inappropriate, and since I've never heard of anyone finding bacon inappropriate cleavage can not be inappropriate

how about if you just cover up the cleavage with bacon?

No woman would stay covered for long! (Hell, I'd probably eat it off myself....haha)
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A study by a Chicago university sociologist of 1,200 women found that large-breasted women tend to have higher intelligence. The study divided the women into five groups ranging from virtually flat-chested to extra-large breasts.

The results revealed that the big-breasted women had an overall higher I.Q.—about 10 points—than the lesser endowed members of the study. Women with average-sized breasts also beat out those that were in the smallest size group.

This why I love big breasted women!

UGH!!!! I am small chested and dumb :frown: lol
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    If you are worse than the recent picture of Tori Spelling (see People.com) sitting in a wheelchair, then PLEASE don't go out in public!!!!
    If you're not - then who cares.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I think mine is totally appropriate.

I tend to agree, but more research is necessary. :blushing:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Depends on the situation. I love cleavage! But I wouldn't show it at work. Weekends and evenings however, fine!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    yay tits.

This logic is perfect
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    for some of us, anything lower cut than a crew neck means showing cleavage.
  • donovanart
    donovanart Posts: 55
    Options
    Just curious, you said "never around young kids." But you do wear these clothes to get ice cream and to the beach? I usually see lots of kids in these kinds of places :wink:

Haha I suppose I should have been more descriptive with that one, honestly at the beach I don't give a rats *kitten*, people are walking around in bikinis and just shorts on, so my relaxing in a tank top and pants is fine, plus I go to the beach later at night when my mans off work, so the youngings are usually off home tired by then.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    As a woman who has nothing to show, if you got it, flaunt it. Easier said than done though. I often try to hide my derriere because I know it steals people's attention. :blushing: More power to you if you're confident enough to wear whatever you want and to hell with everyone else.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am a 48(ddd) so i understand..it depends at work no..not at work yes