Cleavage, inappropriate or fine?

Options

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    fine with it ..see em every where ..i think is the clothing companies trying to save money..
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Rock your cleavage! I rock mine everywhere except work! I'm proud of my titties!!
  • lnpankiw
    lnpankiw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok this just reminded me of the following from Busty Girl Comics: http://bustygirlcomics.com/tagged/comics

tumblr_m6nvyyF6Wh1rone1bo1_500.jpg

I was just looking to share this link! It is so true. I used to get told my clothing was "inappropriate" at work, but I was wearing a t-shirt and cardigan! I'm a 36H right now and am hoping that once I lose weight, this will go down. I *want* this to be the first place I lose :) Sometimes, there is just no containing them!
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have very large breasts, and I end up showing a little cleavage in almost any shirt that's not a turtleneck (and I look hideous in turtlenecks). It's just the way I'm built. For work, I always try to minimize the appearance of cleavage by wearing a tank top or something under my shirt, but if I'm just going to the store or something, I don't always bother. I'm not trying to show off (that's what low-cut shirts and push-up bras are for), I just want to be comfortable. If you're bothered by it, don't look. If you want to look, go right ahead.
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    It's so annoying. Because I have big boobs, it's "inappropriate" for me to wear a low-cut top that for someone with smaller boobs would be acceptable. I'm pretty sure 95% of humans either have them or have seen them. Not a big deal.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow! This thread has gone on for a hot minute. Boobies are inspiring!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No, I don't wear it to work, just when I'm out enjoying the summer weather like a beach or going to get ice cream, that sort of scenario.

I think that's fine and it's quite appropriate. It's HOT out and trying to cover those things up fully.....IS :laugh:
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I wear an F so you might assume I think it's totally cool, however, I find it embarrassingly inappropriate in most situations. Beach? Sure! Out at night at a club or something like that- why not? The rest of the time- in my opinion, it typically seems desperate and seeking the kind of attention one needs when they feel they have not much else to offer. That's my opinion and I certainly don't feel like that describes every woman in a low cut top, but many and especially those who come close to exposing it all.

(ducks for cover)
  • Lilmisscutestuff
    Options
    It's find in my opinion, I'm a 38dd aswell and used to worry but don't anymore xx
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    For years, I was having to wear sweatshirts on hot summer days, and have farmers tans because I would make people 'uncomfortable' if I wore a tank top. Now I don't give a *kitten*, and if they're not able to keep their thoughts off of sex for ten minutes, that's their problem and not mine.

Are you referring to my 9 year old son? :(
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    for everyone who more or less said to let things hang out no matter what if you're well-endowed in the breast area.... Well, in that case, I think every well-endowed man should walk around showing what he's got too...that would be fair right?

and yes, this is sarcasm....but it makes me realize how ridiculous everyone sounds
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    I agree with the op. I am a 36G and I've come to realize cleavage or not there will be negative stares and words spoken. Your best bet is to dress however makes you happy.

I dress according to what feels comfortable and appropriate to me.

As far as smaller girls I do believe they are allowed to show more cleavage... looking at them is equal to looking at the chest of a 9year old boy 0_o oooooooooooo lol just kidding on a serious note when you are smaller I guess it's less offensive depending on how much cleavage you show?

At the end of the day, wear whatever makes you happy and feels comfortable, ignore the negativity, and be happy! Life is short... enjoy it!
  • skinnnyfat123
    Options
    There is something really American about this question, why would anyone care about cleavage, I can sort of understand that some old grannies don't like t it when girls go topless on the beach but in all honesty tits is tits, its not like children will be somehow scarred by seeing a tit let alone some cleavage. What is the issue ? are the tits going to somehow ruin the minds of children and turn them into flesh eating zombies ?
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sooo... here's the question for Ladies... would you be mad, uncomfortable, feel wrong, or something, if you SEE someone with cleavage... not like almost things popping out.. but like someone our fellow member says.. just some but obviously it tends to be more prominent?..

I mean.. for me.. OF COURSE!!.. I would like it.. I am man.. is eye candy.. but also..I must accept that it is distracting for a MAN!..

But is it distracting for a woman too?..

So to answer the main question.. I think is ok.. as long as it is not excessively revealing... you have them big.. why not even "enjoy" a little of their magnetism?
  • Lizaggie1
    Lizaggie1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Thanks for the profile pic. That one always gets my attention.
    cyccc

double entendre intended? :wink:dyycyyfcy
    Ycyycycyyymucuciucyyycyyycyycy
  • KdBeehsm
    KdBeehsm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My cleavage is fine for my husband to enjoy. Inappropriate for anyone else to enjoy. :blushing:
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Let's be real here...women show cleavage for attention, which is fine. The problem is that most of the time they receive unwanted and negative attention. Goes with the territory. If you like to good attention....then you have to expect the unwanted. And cleavage at work is never appropriate. Cleavage after 5pm....Hell Yeah!!

That's complete bs. There probably are some women who show cleavage for attention but saying we all do it is c**p. That's like saying all men wear t shirts that show off their biceps and abs just because they want people to look. Which is, again, c**p. I'm actually kinda insulted. I wear what I feel comfortable in and not because I either want or expect attention. I'm aware that the very fact I have big boobs will make men look but they would look (and do) even if they were covered up. It's not all about attention.

Thank You for this! I don't need attention I have a beautiful husband that gives me tons of attention. I just have big boobs and they aren't going anywhere...
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The only place I find it inappropriate is at work.

If I want to go to walmart and feel comfortable and not feel all tight in some shirt due to my large boobs - I will.
    I don't agree all women do it for attention. If it's hot I will wear a tank top, and yeah my large breasts do show some cleavage over the top because tank tops are suppose to keep you cool, they show some skin.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I always say- even in a turtle neck I have clevage. These puppies have a mind of their own !
  • detecto
    detecto Posts: 2
    Options
    Why do some women hate when men oogle? If the cleavage is out, why is it annoying if we look?