Favorite Band....Most Hated Band.....

Options

Replies

• MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Favourite bands - Beastie Boys and The Police - oh, and the Chili Peppers!

Most disliked/annoying??? ABBA, Supertramp and Billy Joel!
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    No Chili Peppers fans!??? Oh man..

Favourite: Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day (cant choose)

least: anything country

OMG! Can't believe it took until page 5 to find a RHCP fan!! They are definitely my all time fav, although a lot of times my favorite song/band is the one playing right now and then a minute later when it switches I discover a new favorite.

I will also admit to liking country, metal, rock, rap, techno, house, disco. And.... I don't hate Nickelback.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    No Chili Peppers fans!??? Oh man..

Favourite: Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day (cant choose)

least: anything country

OMG! Can't believe it took until page 5 to find a RHCP fan!! They are definitely my all time fav, although a lot of times my favorite song/band is the one playing right now and then a minute later when it switches I discover a new favorite.

I will also admit to liking country, metal, rock, rap, techno, house, disco. And.... I don't hate Nickelback.

Wow You like a lot.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    FAVORITE: The Bouncing Souls.

LEAST: Country/Rancheras/Corridos...etc
  • antsw123
    antsw123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Favourite; has to be Queen plus loads of runners up.

Least; Can't think as they are put out of my mind as soon as they are played..
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Creedence Clearwater Revival
    Least: Staind (Based purely on an absolutely awful and depressing concert of theirs I saw recently, I am sure ti will change soon enough)
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Favorite Band-Aerosmith, Rammstein close second.
    Hated Band/Singer Rod Stewart! Close 2nd, Boy Bands!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Bon Iver
    Least: Nickelback
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Had to post once more..... Another really great band is BLACK STONE CHERRY! Think.... Lynard Skynard and Shinedown. They kick *kitten*. Check em out! Saw them with Alter Bridge in SF, CA.

I seen Black Stone Cherry and Shinedown in Idaho. Love, Love, Love them both.....
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    All time fav..... Bad Company

Most hated..... Anything Rap
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'll keep posting that my fave is HURT

Until someone comes back and tells me what they think. Because you can NOT listen and not love it

How we end up alone
    Rapture
    Abuse of Sid
    House Carpenter

ETC,ETC.

STILL hate Janes Addiction, and hate Lil Wayne too
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    Most loved - old school hardcore circa 78-87. Most hated - Jennifer Lopez
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    Favorite: Creedence Clearwater Revival
    Least: Staind (Based purely on an absolutely awful and depressing concert of theirs I saw recently, I am sure ti will change soon enough)

I have a bunch of CCR's original 7" records.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Most Loved: Alkaline Trio, Bowling For Soup, Less Than Jake, The Ataris

Most Hated: Pitbull, Lil Wayne, U2
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    I love so many, I can't pick just one! I can say my least favorite sound (notice I can't call it music, lol) AC/DC!
  • jessie5367
    jessie5367 Posts: 13
    Options
    I can't pick just one favorite, as there are way too many artists/bands to choose from. I am a HUGE fan of Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Sublime, The Stanfields and Walk off the Earth.

Most hated....anything on the top 40 pop radio stations and I am also not a big fan of whiney emo bands.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I can't pick a favourite, there are too many. But lately I've been listening to Dr. Dog A LOT.

Most hated: Blink182 (seriously, why does anyone let Tom Delonge sing?), NFG (no talent required!), Rise Against and any of those awful, yelling listen-we're-so-hip-and-relevant bands, Green Day because Billie Joe Armstrong has the absolute worst voice I have ever heard in my life and should be punched in the throat for AT LEAST that reason (I'd rather listen to Tom Delonge), Staind because the name is gross and Aaron whatshisface is tone deaf, Dave Matthews Band-- not even because I really *hate* them but because their fans are so annoyingly rabid, and pretty much all R&B since it no longer has a damn thing to do with either rhythm or blues.

Oh man... I could go on. Yeah, really.

(I left Nickelback out because I figured it's a given.)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options

Until someone comes back and tells me what they think. Because you can NOT listen and not love it

Yeah.... that was terrible. Sorry.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Favorite band: Fireflight
    Favorite song: Wrapped In Your Arms

Least favorite band: I don't have time to hate anything. I don't care for hip hop/rap, pop, so-called scream-o, techno/club. . . actually that's not entirely true: I do like certain things from Pendulum and Plumb (Tiffany Lee)

No. Wait. I do have least favorites!:
    Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, and Celine Dion (and the like). Like nails on a chalk board. They are NOT that good.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Yeah.... that was terrible. Sorry.

Not surprised. One post above this I was thinking holy crap what is she on...

Whatever I guess. Everyone has their own taste, even if mine is better LOL