What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hi friend! Mine is being able to run around my gym building twice! Usually I can only go once (It's a quarter mile around) and until last week, I always had to slow to a walk. My endurance is definitely getting better :smile:
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I pulled a brand new Old Navy t-shirt with the tag still on it out of the closet this a.m., size XXL that I'd never been able to wear...and now it's hanging on me!

And yesterday's capris had about 4 extra inches in the waist. If my hips would go away too, they'd fall completely off!

Yay for all of us in our progress :drinker:
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I am able to wear a shirt I bought a year ago and never wore it because I couldn't get it to button. Now, it fits just perfectly.
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My NSV was not by choice, BUT everything happens for a reason! :wink: I wanted to have a DQ mini cheesequake blizzard for lunch for 330 calories (yes I know, not truly "healthy" BUT I was craving it). For whatever reason they were not open when I walked by today for lunch, so I was "forced" to go to Subway instead. I settled for a chicken breast sandwich for 387 calories in the ice cream's place.

All in all, it was meant to be! I feel better about my lunch this way anyway. :smile:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Same as it's been for the last several weeks I feel awesome about myself and everything I do.
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    I don't have one yet. I will have to work on it and get back to you...
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Same as it's been for the last several weeks I feel awesome about myself and everything I do.

Well, that's certainly one to which we all aspire, I think.
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    Wore a shirt yesterday that a month ago was just right- When I got home from work, I noticed it was REALLY loose and that I'd probably been letting the girls see a little too much light all day! Guess it belongs in the "pass on" pile now!
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    buying a double chocolate muffin and laying it on the table for my OH to get home after his rotten day at work, and not. sneaking. one. single. bite. Not a crumb.

But FML I want chocolate now.
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple this week:

1) I've been able (for the first time in my memory) to get my thumbs and forefingers to touch each other when wrapped around my legs
    2) All the summer clothes that were too tight last year are now falling off me. It's gonna cost a fortune to buy a new wardrobe!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I went to the store to buy new workout clothes today and was pleasantly surprised by my reflection in the dressing room mirror! I could see my ab muscles!!!!
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I got up at 6am and did my workout at the gym. Yes, that's very early for me. LOL
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    The fact that nearly ALL of my jeans look baggy and like crap on me right now. Which actually is getting me down more than perking me up. Looking like poo in my clothes is just not fun, and it seems like I'm constantly buying new clothes anymore.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I was referred to as "the incredible shrinking man" yea I like that.
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The shirt iwore today i bought 3 months ago and chouldnt get over my head a week ago fits perfect!
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Been trying to lose weight since January with almost zero results. I started Insanity on Monday. I took a look in the mirror today and my back jowls (hehe) are noticeably smaller!
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Had to go the the tailor to get another pair of pants taken in by the waist...ah the sweet taste of victory!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I bought a pair of size 28 Miss Me jeans 3 days ago on a trip to Buckle and today they are already very loose after a couple of hours of wear. I'm getting very close to a huge goal of mine to get back into a size 27 jean.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My victory is getting my butt out on the trail despite 100F heat and doing 7miles.
    You're a rock star!! I tried running last night in this terrible heat and had to stop and start walking. Was able to walk for about an hour, but by the time I was finished I was soaked in sweat!
  • colonial96
    colonial96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I went to a 5:30 AM spinning class today - I'm usually a 5:30 PM kind of girl!